Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HT's HRT

(23-01-2022, 10:58 AM)Kay Wrote:  

Happy Birthday DiDi! I hope that you have a wonderful day!

Happy Birthday, have a good one.

(23-01-2022, 09:40 AM)Unknowntraveller89 Wrote:  Happy birthday, you look amazing and the progress is truly visible.

Thanks, its the progesterone doing its magic. <3

Thank you Kay & Drew. Big Grin 

What better way to spend my birthday than spoiling myself with good food and..... You guessed it, boobie pumping. I thought to empty some pint of water and head upstairs, watch some videos and let Noogleberry do its thing. My mother dropped by, she had baked chocolate buns. My gf was talking about cooking something yummy for later. By this pace I'm gonna build some new curves I guess. Certainly wont mind that.

One gripe I have though, no one told me that transitioning would result into developing a monthly cycle that results into 5-8 days of crying, bloating, feeling like crap and pain once every month. Its validating as heck, but I didn't sign up for this, I would tolerate it if it served its purpose, but without the appropriate inner works, its just painful. Not all trans women develop period, but heck this is just crazy. Today I feel better, last about five days weren't much fun.

My program will soon change a bit as I'm running out of reishi. It seems quite redundant though, I'm sure I don't have much DHT on the loose by now. I'm bit over two weeks on pituitary supplement to help MSM, D3 and calcium to do their job. Almost the same to the day as what I'm on progesterone.

HandofFate, I have read your posts and I'm really sorry for your bad luck with growing boobies... Its unfair how randomly it works, so much is about genetics and purely about luck it seems. Sad

Happy Birthday!!! Big Grin

~H

Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Didi, Happy birthday to you!!
What an amazing thing your birthday is, especially for you.
Your life has changed so much from the first day you took your first breath. What wonders lay ahead for this lovely new woman.
Huggs
Bobbi
PS what out that those curves dont turn into one big curve! Smile

(23-01-2022, 11:14 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(23-01-2022, 09:40 AM)Unknowntraveller89 Wrote:  Happy birthday, you look amazing and the progress is truly visible.

Thanks, its the progesterone doing its magic. <3

Progesterone is doing nothing for me, how many years is it supposed to take?

(23-01-2022, 01:56 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Didi, Happy birthday to you!!
What an amazing thing your birthday is, especially for you.
Your life has changed so much from the first day you took your first breath. What wonders lay ahead for this lovely new woman.
Huggs
Bobbi
PS what out that those curves dont turn into one big curve! Smile

Awww, thank you. <3 <3 Its been a lovely day. ^_^ Nothing mind blowing, but treats, awesome dinner, sauna and way more birthday wishes I expected. Somehow people are way nicer to me these days, somehow they now care.

Oh heck this year is going to be amazing, I'm gonna make it so. Curves, yes, there will be more if HRT keeps on being this nice. I hope so, my body has become quite pleasant to live in. But then again, changes highlight more things to change, I guess that's just how this stuff works.

(23-01-2022, 06:30 PM)HandofFate Wrote:  Progesterone is doing nothing for me, how many years is it supposed to take?

Progesterone appears to be one of the biggest grey areas about HRT... From what I've read and seen which is purely anecdotal evidence as there is no good science done on this, some can benefit a lot while others get very little or nothing. Some have got only mental benefits but seemingly no physical changes, others get big changes. Its the same lottery as what HRT is in general and then some more.

I wish I had some answers to give and some advice, all I can really do is share my experience and tell what has worked on me... Its not the same for everyone obviously as there's a huge YMMV situation with genetics and so on. Sad

(23-01-2022, 09:33 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(23-01-2022, 06:30 PM)HandofFate Wrote:  Progesterone is doing nothing for me, how many years is it supposed to take?

Progesterone appears to be one of the biggest grey areas about HRT... From what I've read and seen which is purely anecdotal evidence as there is no good science done on this, some can benefit a lot while others get very little or nothing. Some have got only mental benefits but seemingly no physical changes, others get big changes. Its the same lottery as what HRT is in general and then some more.

I wish I had some answers to give and some advice, all I can really do is share my experience and tell what has worked on me... Its not the same for everyone obviously as there's a huge YMMV situation with genetics and so on. Sad" alt="Sad" title="Sad">

why does it matter what you take if you will grow no matter what because of your genetics?

(24-01-2022, 07:25 AM)HandofFate Wrote:  why does it matter what you take if you will grow no matter what because of your genetics?

First of all, not just anything makes boobs grow. There are a lot herbal concoctions that promise a lot but do nothing. I use the stuff that has worked the best on other people, specially those who know to tell the science behind it too as I want to understand the process. (A lot of which I still have no idea about.)

And what comes to genetics, what can I say, its purely the luck of the draw... I've been desperate and cynical far too many times too. I understand your frustration. I have that too, but its not that much about boobs any more, but other things that no HRT or genetic roll of dice can fix...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon