Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HT's HRT

(16-01-2022, 10:12 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Day 209

Almost two weeks in on progesterone and my body loves it. I don't think I was this thick a while back? Also I measured bigger breast volume again. Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">
  Venus!!!  Such beauty!

(17-01-2022, 07:40 AM)SusanSATX Wrote:  

(16-01-2022, 10:12 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Day 209

Almost two weeks in on progesterone and my body loves it. I don't think I was this thick a while back? Also I measured bigger breast volume again. Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">
  Venus!!!  Such beauty!

Awwww, thanks. <3

Day 211

Fingers crossed. I just ordered another two vials of EV and now its on the higher hands that I receive the parcel delivered intact. Last time worked like a charm and I'm hoping this time too. My PG parcel is in Finnish customs, I hope they wont be snooping around... And I took few pictures and noted visibly what I have felt in the recent days.

Progesterone is ushering in another growth spurt, I'm now convinced. Its day 15 and there's soreness, dull ache, itch and my boobs hurt to the touch. Areolas really puffy almost 24/7, specially big in the mornings. And I'm wearing my old goal bra from 2020, I'm so close of overflowing it, I used to have to pad the hell out of it, now nothing but boobs and its starting to feel uncomfortable.

I took a new goal, I will outgrow this one by my one year HRT anniversary. Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

DiDi,

You are so soft and feminine! I hope to one day achieve that look.

Kay

Hi Didi,  love your development.  Those nipples are amazing.  I'm jealous.  BJ

Thanks Kay and BillieJean17. <3

I made 0-7 months on HRT timeline. I posted this on Reddit too, but some trigger happy idiot moderator removed it. Likely due to a mention of the dangerous, not working snake oil herbals. Which of course are a total lie and bullshit and they can never work, me and gazillion others just have magical boobs as you know, we know the boobie fairy. Wink

Progesterone is pure magic! I'm so fresh on it and there's already a difference. Also I'm now few weeks on pituitary supplement, I am not certain how much of a difference it really makes but it appears to be working, at least no side effects to note of. PG is causing me some emotional ups and downs, but this was very much expected. Its not as bad as what starting injections did, but then again I'm for now on a low dose.
I will make another order soon, feeling much more relaxed about it now as on my current dose of 100mg every other day, I got them for another eight months already. So no hurry with it, but stocking up slowly as I go so I can raise the dose to daily 100mg at some point.

Here's the timeline I made, too bad the newest picture I took while feeling somewhat cold so no puffy areolas there, but I think the difference if quite in your face obvious regardless. I'm thinking of making a similar timeline picture from as far as I got pictures from, right from the beginning. then continue it as time goes on.

Day 216

Its my 38th birthday.  And my boobs are sore, wohoo! Big Grin

As a present for YOU, I'll post few boobie flaunting pics from the other day. No swelling from the pump in these and I'm quite happy about what's going on. Progesterone is pure magic!

Happy birthday,

you look amazing and the progress is truly visible.

(22-01-2022, 02:58 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Thanks Kay and BillieJean17. <3

I made 0-7 months on HRT timeline. I posted this on Reddit too, but some trigger happy idiot moderator removed it. Likely due to a mention of the dangerous, not working snake oil herbals. Which of course are a total lie and bullshit and they can never work, me and gazillion others just have magical boobs as you know, we know the boobie fairy. Wink" alt="Wink" title="Wink">

Progesterone is pure magic! I'm so fresh on it and there's already a difference. Also I'm now few weeks on pituitary supplement, I am not certain how much of a difference it really makes but it appears to be working, at least no side effects to note of. PG is causing me some emotional ups and downs, but this was very much expected. Its not as bad as what starting injections did, but then again I'm for now on a low dose.
I will make another order soon, feeling much more relaxed about it now as on my current dose of 100mg every other day, I got them for another eight months already. So no hurry with it, but stocking up slowly as I go so I can raise the dose to daily 100mg at some point.

Here's the timeline I made, too bad the newest picture I took while feeling somewhat cold so no puffy areolas there, but I think the difference if quite in your face obvious regardless. I'm thinking of making a similar timeline picture from as far as I got pictures from, right from the beginning. then continue it as time goes on.

After 3 1/2 years, my chest is smaller than yours at 2 weeks. Thats what I get for being a man.

Happy Birthday DiDi! I hope that you have a wonderful day!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon