Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to the forum, and new to PM

(12-11-2015, 05:23 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Yep I agree,
They are growing along very nicely.
Bobbi

Thank you Bobbi. I'm beginning to notice them when I'm simply wearing a t-shirt.. Shy

(12-11-2015, 05:33 PM)lilmikey Wrote:  Jamie,
Those are lovely!

Awe.. Tongue

Here are some of my areola's and nipples. What I've noticed as they are becoming easily hardened anymore. In the mornings when I wake they're nice and flat, about 1.5 inches total, but they harden fast and remain that way throughout the day. The slightest touch, or brush, and they point up quickly. Rolleyes

It's funny.. The other day I worn a t-shirt outside to do a quick errand, like check the mail or something, and it was cold..Blush When I came back inside I looked in the mirror and you could totally see them... BlushTongue I mean, really noticeable.. Dodgy

Anyway, here's some pictures..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Being a bit pervy here , but not really as they look like a cis womans

they look awfully suckable

Julie

Blush

Glad your the one that said it Julie. But, I agree.... Totally feminine in appearance, and seems like functional as well eh Jamie?

Agreed -they look tasty.

(13-11-2015, 03:26 AM)jamiemason Wrote:  
(12-11-2015, 03:48 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Jamie, you are definitely looking a whole lot better. Keep it up..

Thank you iaboy! Smile
They are very feminine,, and will be ready for one of Madonnas pointy bras lol,,,,Soon i bet!,, i really like the shape,,

(13-11-2015, 03:30 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Being a bit pervy here , but not really as they look like a cis womans

they look awfully suckable

Julie

Blush

Um, pervy is always good!! Tongue Thank you!

(13-11-2015, 03:52 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Glad your the one that said it Julie. But, I agree.... Totally feminine in appearance, and seems like functional as well eh Jamie?

You are just too good for me!!TongueTongue Functional? Like lactating?Huh

(13-11-2015, 05:18 PM)spanky Wrote:  Agreed -they look tasty.

Awe Spanky, thank you sweetieSmile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon