Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to the forum, and new to PM

Hi everyone,

This is just the greatest forum ever!! Lots of great information!! I have literally spent hours reading the various forums and topics.

Anyway, about me some.. Life long pansexual, enjoy being feminine and learning about my body. I've dressed forever, and since 'maturing,' I've always had 'boobies.' Nothing overwhelming, but I've never had bio male pecs.. Rolleyes

I recently ordered some Pueraria Mirifica and I am excited about it. Got it today actually. I've spent months reading and researching even before finding this site. I'm so I am excited!

I don't know where this journey will take me. I'm just excited to start and see. Some of the pictures are breathtaking, for both guys and girls. Tongue

As far as my program goes, I'm still looking. Most likely PM, with SP and WP. But unsure on doses yet. Huh

I'd love to chat with members, and maybe grow this thread, who knows?

Thanks for reading and looking!

Jamie

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wow Jamie, looking great!!! Show and tell us more pleaseSmile

(13-08-2015, 03:42 AM)jamiemason Wrote:  Hi everyone,

This is just the greatest forum ever!! Lots of great information!! I have literally spent hours reading the various forums and topics.

Anyway, about me some.. Life long pansexual, enjoy being feminine and learning about my body. I've dressed forever, and since 'maturing,' I've always had 'boobies.' Nothing overwhelming, but I've never had bio male pecs.. Rolleyes

I recently ordered some Pueraria Mirifica and I am excited about it. Got it today actually. I've spent months reading and researching even before finding this site. I'm so I am excited!

I don't know where this journey will take me. I'm just excited to start and see. Some of the pictures are breathtaking, for both guys and girls. Tongue

As far as my program goes, I'm still looking. Most likely PM, with SP and WP. But unsure on doses yet. Huh

Jamie
That is a good base start . Already a good shape . Happy boobie growth .

Thank you everyone. Since aging, I'm noticed my boobs becoming more fuller and 'female.' I think my areoles, when soft are feminine, which is exciting to me.

I can feel slight tenderness around the bases of my breasts after about 23 days. At the 30 day mark I'll update with photos and such.

My program is:

SP - 2500MG daily
WP - 1000MG daily
PM - 2000MG daily

Thank you for the warm welcome! Smile

Jamie

Jamie

Looks like you have a great base to start with. Welcome aboard! !
Wink

Just remember, start out slow. If you don't, you could cost you money and possible set backs in boob, feminization or health. Even right now, getting close to one yr's use, I still only use about 1500 mg equivalent of the extract under my tongue of pm.

(25-08-2015, 04:46 PM)iaboy Wrote:  

Jamie

Looks like you have a great base to start with. Welcome aboard! !
Wink

Just remember, start out slow. If you don't, you could cost you money and possible set backs in boob, feminization or health. Even right now, getting close to one yr's use, I still only use about 1500 mg equivalent of the extract under my tongue of pm.

Thank you. Do you recommend lowering my PM dosage? Just this morning, I was thinking about upping my WP..?

Hey Jamie, I just sent you a PM to your question. It's kinda long and thought it would be best.

I just took some new pictures, 16 days into my plan.. I probably should of used the same camera angle(s) as I did before, because in some shots my boobies look fuller, more rounder. Blush Especially my left side.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(27-08-2015, 03:07 AM)jamiemason Wrote:  I just took some new pictures, 16 days into my plan.. I probably should of used the same camera angle(s) as I did before, because in some shots my boobies look fuller, more rounder. Blush Especially my left side.

Those boobies are defo looking good .

Maybe I've looked at different sets of pictures too long.. Big Grin

Do you think there's defined growth? In some I do. I took about 20 shots. But, like I said, I'm running into different angles which makes me wonder.. Huh

(27-08-2015, 03:17 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(27-08-2015, 03:07 AM)jamiemason Wrote:  I just took some new pictures, 16 days into my plan.. I probably should of used the same camera angle(s) as I did before, because in some shots my boobies look fuller, more rounder. Blush Especially my left side.

Those boobies are defo looking good .

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon