Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to the forum, and new to PM

(04-11-2015, 03:02 AM)jamiemason Wrote:  This was good to know. I'm looking to fill in my cleavage too, towards the center. I'm also wanting fullness above.

Heck, who knows, for other's it may not help all that much, or do far better than it seemed like for me.... But for $12 - $25 it's worth the experiment... Right??

(04-11-2015, 03:18 AM)iaboy Wrote:  
(04-11-2015, 03:02 AM)jamiemason Wrote:  This was good to know. I'm looking to fill in my cleavage too, towards the center. I'm also wanting fullness above.

Heck, who knows, for other's it may not help all that much, or do far better than it seemed like for me.... But for $12 - $25 it's worth the experiment... Right??

Just arrived yesterday. Used some last night. Got some nice tingling feelings!Big Grin Um, ordered a pump too!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XF4RANI

Help!! Someone stop me!! lol Big GrinBig Grin

Jamie, a lot of Peeps do pumping right along with Herbs. Keep us posted please.

(05-11-2015, 04:19 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Jamie, a lot of Peeps do pumping right along with Herbs. Keep us posted please.

Of course I will silly!Tongue Here's my pump, it came today. I'm so excited to try it!! Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

So, I think it's time for an update. Just pasted 3 months, give or take a few days..?Huh

Since, I've added massage, PC, and pumping. I can tell the difference in my left side which is smaller than my right in terms of fullness. So yayy there! Tongue

You can really see the difference here with this angle..Sad

But since pumping, and I'm not a regular by any means, a couple times a week, my areola's seem larger? Dodgy I'm okay with that, but searched the archives about growth in the nipple/areola due to pumping just to verify my curiosityCool.

Jamie, you are definitely looking a whole lot better. Keep it up..

Yep I agree,
They are growing along very nicely.
Bobbi

Jamie,
Those are lovely!

(12-11-2015, 03:48 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Jamie, you are definitely looking a whole lot better. Keep it up..

Thank you iaboy! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon