Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi Everyone

(23-04-2024, 03:04 PM)Nadi Wrote:  You are so sweet, dear Pooky!  Hug

Here is a photo of a visit to a cocktail bar and before that in the hotel room.

great picture Nadi you look so happy  Smile

Nadi

Beautiful as always!

Please keep posting the pictures, they give me motivation to keep pushing forward.  As I can see what’s possible.

Pooky

Hello sweeties, thank you so much for your lovely comments.  Hug

If you really want to, I will of course be happy to continue showing you photos of me. Here is a pic from another visit to the hair salon.

(25-04-2024, 10:36 AM)Nadi Wrote:  Very attractive, but what I see and really like is the confidence and relaxation that you show.

Just something for me to work on. The list is overwhelming!

Pooky

(25-04-2024, 03:10 PM)Pooky Wrote:  
(25-04-2024, 10:36 AM)Very attractive, but what I see and really like is the confidence and relaxation that you show. Wrote:  Just something for me to work on. The list is overwhelming!

Pooky

Many thanks dear Pooky!

Self-confidence and relaxation is a product of practice, you just have to dare to do it and over time your self-confidence grows.

Here are a few impressions from another visit to a beauty center.

Nadi

Being able to see your confidence, and with my wife’s help, this is making my journey much less stressful.

Till next time!

Pooky

(Yesterday, 12:00 PM)Pooky Wrote:  Nadi

Being able to see your confidence, and with my wife’s help, this is making my journey much less stressful.

Till next time!

Pooky

Pooky

If your wife supports you, that would be a great help and much less stressful. By the way, I usually go out with my best female friend or another cis woman.

And my best friend loves shopping just as much as I do, so we are a perfect match.  Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon