Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi Everyone

I am a silent observer here except for two short posts. Now I'd like to introduce myself.

I was born a boy but have felt like a girl since my early days. I am now well over 50 years old, have lived my life as a man, but have been out in public as a woman as often as possible for 15 years. I'm only 1.69 m tall (5ft7) and weigh 68 kg (150 lbs), so it's quite easy for me to change into a woman without attracting attention. As you can see from the attached photo, I love to go shopping.

For some time I have been experimenting with herbs to feminize myself a little.  Besides a nice breast growth, which we all want here, I would like to change my fat distribution more into the feminine, especially I would like to have a bigger butt and wider hips. And very important to me would be a shrinking of my lower parts ;-)

For a few month took 2 caps of RR, 1 cap WP and apllied a PM lotion on my testis, penis, hips and bottom. I have already got nice small breasts with it, but I would like to have a more womanly figure and shrink my tiny lower parts even further.

To achieve this, I now take two capsules of BO and one capsule of Pituitary Glandular instead of PM. For my immunity and to raise my temperature a little, I take 2 caps of RR, one multivitamin, one fish oil and one milk thistle.

The first impressions are quite positive. My skin feels soft and smooth, my little one and my testicles are tingling all the time, which I find very pleasant, and I also have the impression that my breasts are filling out a little.

We'll see where the journey takes me.

I wish you all a wonderful day!
Nadine  Hug

Hi Nadi,

Welcome and thank you for sharing with us! If you search and read you should find useful info on your goals. Or ask questions, there are many knowledgeable people here.

Heart Kay

Hi Nadine, 

Welcome (officially) to BN. Love your picture.  Hug

(20-03-2024, 05:29 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi Nadine, 

Welcome (officially) to BN. Love your picture.  Hug

Thank you so much, dear Kay Lady and dear Lotus!  Kiss

I don't want to flood the forum with my irrelevant photos, as I have a lot of mine, but I don't want to hide my favorite pic from you. It's from a shooting that a very pretty female photographer did with me.  Smile

Welcome to this great forum --you will get a lot of support and good information. 
You look amazing --very feminine  Smile

Your pictures are very nice!

Thank you for sharing,

Kay

Welcome aboard this great ship of NBE.
As far as I am concerned you can share as many of those pics as you can, you look amazing.
It's like a double-life, day to day in man clothes, then out shopping and taking in the sun in pretty dresses and heels Smile

Thank you so much, dear Niaja, dear Kay Lady and dear Wee2er!   Hug

Oh yes, I love dressing up in feminine clothes and going shopping in pretty dresses and heels or enjoying the sunshine.  Blush

Be warned, with your lovely comments you have encouraged me to share a few more pictures.  Wink

(22-03-2024, 02:14 PM)Nadi Wrote:  Thank you so much, dear Niaja, dear Kay Lady and dear Wee2er!   Hug

Oh yes, I love dressing up in feminine clothes and going shopping in pretty dresses and heels or enjoying the sunshine.  Blush

Be warned, with your lovely comments you have encouraged me to share a few more pictures.  Wink

A pretty lady thank you for sharing you lovely pictures Smile

Very nice. You look fantastic

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon