Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi Everyone

That's so sweet of you, dear Pooky and dear jj_sweet_girl! Thank you so much.  Hug

That's how I like to see myself: as a confident, fashionable and feminine woman. And as such, I naturally love going shopping and taking photos in the changing room. Please excuse the mess. I bought the red skirt, but not the blue lace top.

Very beautiful, fashionable and feminine.

Thank you so much, dear wee2er!  Hug

Here is another example of me shopping. The sales lady, who has become a friend, wrote to me afterwards that another customer said about me: " This outfit looks very lovely on the lady." What a wonderful compliment for me.  Blush

Consider yer self a very lucky lady, looking so fem and all, something I will never have that pleasure and level of happiness in my life.

You easily pass...... your a lucky lady

Thank you very much, dear @fartsalot and dear @toni68!  Hug

Yes, I'm lucky in that I'm not very tall and have a reasonably slim build, so I can pass easily. And I love being out and about as a woman. Here are two photos from a trip through Vienna's city with dear friends.

Hi Nadi,

Thank you for sharing pictures! You are rocking this! My heart sings when I see a person who is living their authentic self!

~Kay

(20-04-2024, 09:59 AM)Kay Lady Wrote:  Hi Nadi,

Thank you for sharing pictures! You are rocking this! My heart sings when I see a person who is living their authentic self!

~Kay

Thank you so mich, dear Kay! I can only recommend everyone to live out their authentic self, because after all, we only have one life. I didn't dare to go out on the street as a woman for far too long, so I love it all the more now.

Thanks to BO, my body is now taking on a more feminine shape and I hope that my dresses will show off my new curves even better in the future.  Smile

Nadi

Beautiful as always!!!!

Love seeing the pictures, they’re inspiring and give me hope.

Pooky

You are so sweet, dear Pooky!  Hug

Here is a photo of a visit to a cocktail bar and before that in the hotel room.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon