Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HT's HRT

(16-10-2022, 12:20 PM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  That’s a rather impressive avatar that you’ve got there, ma’am!
Thank you. Its corset bringing out all hidden projection. Big Grin This is why people tend to perceive my breasts smaller than they are, its a thing about root width and height and breast shape. I have a lot of hidden projection which needs clothing trickery or leaning over to show. Just demonstrates how volume measurements and perception might not always match unless shown what does it. Wink

More on this next Wednesday when I'll hit 16 months.

Day 485

Sixteen months on HRT today. It seems the growth that starting glandular therapy, GABA, quitting smoking, longer hours noogling etc., ushered in has not stopped, it may be slowing down a bit but its still going strong. I'm now halfway into 38H / 38K / 85K cup, the bra I bought a while back fits nicer each day and I tested my 38G again, the spacey one and omg its so tight! If I stretch my back it sounds like its breaking apart. My boobs try to escape to armpits as the underwire is not wide enough. Its kinda funny, but this bra is now also very flaunting. But even the cups feel constricting. So yea, I've outgrown 38G pretty decently.

My measurements today look like this:
Max bust: 136cm 53,7"
Standing bust: 130cm 51,1"
Leaning bust: 134cm 52,7"
Lying bust: 127cm
Loose band: 103cm 40,5"
Snug band: 100cm 39,3"
Tight band: 95,5cm 37,5"
Waist:105cm 41,3"
Hips:128cm 11,8"
Breast volume: 36,5x31x2=2263cc

So yea, by volume and band, I'm now halfway in 38GG cup, but ABTF calculator gives me result of 38HH or 38L in US sizes and for some reason it likes to match this with 85O in EU sizing. Its still doing +1 cupsize error like usual. The difference seems to be getting less and less, I'm very curious if it will at some point match perfectly. Its assuming I have mature T5 boobs anyway.

About my HRT and NBE, I'm doing very much the same as before. Royal Jelly feels like its really kicking in and I added progesterone cream into the mix. I'm still not on patches due to reasons... System messing up medicine payments. I will update on this later, but now, lets celebrate a bit and dump some pictures. Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'll post few more pictures from few days ago, I was playing with my corset to bring out all hidden projection and everything from sides and below... I want to demonstrate what breast shape does. This is what I would look like if I had narrow root and very projected shape... I kinda hate it, to make this effect happen,, I need a bra, peculiar camera angles or something. Or just hell of a lot more tits which is my plan on how to deal with it, just make them grow huge and live happily ever after with intense back pains and overpriced bras. Big Grin

Posting this picture took me a lot of effort to gather courage to do it... I have been at extreme low point lately with my body image and confidence being crushed, dysphoria and depression being through the roof and so on. I know how imperfect and chubby and non beauty standard conforming I am. And I know how my breast shape messes up the perception and makes me look so much lesser than I am. I hate all this shit and want to fight it. I want to be the happy, body positive one who tells all the skinny barbie dolls to stuff it all up their asses and fuck off. Its difficult. Everything online is pushing lies and totally untrue standards on me. Trans scene is so horrible with it that I don't follow almost anything any more.... Anyway, I'm feeling brave so lets go.  Heart 

Ok so comparison photo from some time ago... My pose is slightly different, I have not gained weight during the last two months, likely lost a bit or stayed pretty much the same but the difference is so big here. My boobs have grown almost a full cup size between the photos and there's something peculiar going on, my SC fat is changing its composition, its becoming more loose and soft = female fat. Also I think I'm losing visceral fat quite fast, look at the upper part of my tummy, how its seemingly shrinking. Also another thing to note is my hips, there is no change in the measurement, actually I have lost some, but look at what's going on with the shape and also I think my thighs have become much thicker.

Somehow this change correlates almost to the day with adding Swanson BO to my program and during last weeks, royal jelly, melatonin and progesterone cream. No other changes... The picture speaks for itself.

Read my curves. Big Grin

I have a thing for curvy women.

(19-10-2022, 09:47 PM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  I have a thing for curvy women.
I have a thing for becoming a curvy woman. I think we understand each other quite well. Wink Heart I'm just getting started on this curve business... If my plans succeed and my fat distribution keeps on changing in a positive way, after I slim down before GCS, afterwards I might do several weight cycles and likely will end up being on the chubby side. If the current development continues, I might end up carrying it even better. ^_^ Can't wait to get there.

Best of Luck to you going forward.

(19-10-2022, 07:53 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  I'll post few more pictures from few days ago, I was playing with my corset to bring out all hidden projection and everything from sides and below... I want to demonstrate what breast shape does. This is what I would look like if I had narrow root and very projected shape... I kinda hate it, to make this effect happen,, I need a bra, peculiar camera angles or something. Or just hell of a lot more tits which is my plan on how to deal with it, just make them grow huge and live happily ever after with intense back pains and overpriced bras. Big Grin
Don’t go poking people eyes out Big Grin

(20-10-2022, 04:26 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(19-10-2022, 07:53 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  I'll post few more pictures from few days ago, I was playing with my corset to bring out all hidden projection and everything from sides and below... I want to demonstrate what breast shape does. This is what I would look like if I had narrow root and very projected shape... I kinda hate it, to make this effect happen,, I need a bra, peculiar camera angles or something. Or just hell of a lot more tits which is my plan on how to deal with it, just make them grow huge and live happily ever after with intense back pains and overpriced bras. Big Grin
Don’t go poking people eyes out Big Grin
Hahaha, lol. I'll be careful. Wink 

I really love the corset, its like extreme support and pushing out everything there it. I wore it a bit too high even, just to get awesome pictures. The amount of hidden projection I have was kinda surprising because a bra doesn't bring it all out like that. I kinda hate my breast shape, I would love to have narrow projected ones. Hmmmh... What I got isn't seen as the most attractive shape there is. Dodgy

I’m considering a corset of sorts, but I don’t even have the first clue as where to start looking, ie; styles, etc.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon