Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Best Time of Day for PM?

(25-02-2014, 10:52 PM)eloise614 Wrote:  If you like your regime and it works for you, keep your regime.

Now where have we heard that promise before? Rolleyes

(27-02-2014, 06:33 AM)MissC Wrote:  
(25-02-2014, 10:52 PM)eloise614 Wrote:  If you like your regime and it works for you, keep your regime.

Now where have we heard that promise before? Rolleyes

don't remind me unless you want me to post a rant....Angry

(27-02-2014, 07:33 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  don't remind me unless you want me to post a rant....Angry

I'm hoping someone will get the ball rolling!

I figured that'd be better than saying something like: "Best time of day for PM is in the afternoon... duh!" Because, you know, AM/PM... Or, take your PM in the AM....

But yeah, as far as keeping regimes goes... I didn't ask for this one in the first place! The phrase "regime change" brings to mind for me something a little different than herbal supplements!

RANT! RANT! RANT! Hahaha. Sorry.

In regards to "If you like it..." I didn't realize it until I posted it. With the connotations now surrounding the phrase (that is, in public psyche it means essentially you can't keep it), I didn't mean it like that. I intended to use it in it's purely literal sense.

As for 'regime', maybe a better choice of words should be in order as well. 'Program', 'routine', 'plan', 'course', 'agenda' ect may be better words.

Big Grin

It's the meme now, I guess...

"If you like your _________, you can keep your _________!"

It will go down in history like Tricky Dick's "I am not a crook", Bushy the Elder's "Read my lips -- no new taxes!", and Komrade Klintski's "Ah did nawt have sex with that woman..."

I really do hope that someday people will learn that party affiliation has no relevance whatsoever to the fact that every politician is a lying sack of shit.

It's a no-brainer. Republicans think Democrats lie, and Democrats think Republicans lie. Hello, people! You're both right! Pull your head out of your ass and smell the coffee.

And now that I've run this thread completely off the rails... I'll blame eloise... Big Grin

(27-02-2014, 07:42 PM)MissC Wrote:  It's the meme now, I guess...

It will go down in history like Tricky Dick's "I am not a crook", Bushy the Elder's "Read my lips -- no new taxes!", and Komrade Klintski's "Ah did nawt have sex with that woman..."

I really do hope that someday people will learn that party affiliation has no relevance whatsoever to the fact that every politician is a lying sack of shit.

It's a no-brainer. Republicans think Democrats lie, and Democrats think Republicans lie. Hello, people! You're both right! Pull your head out of your ass and smell the coffee.

And now that I've run this thread completely off the rails... I'll blame eloise... Big Grin

Fair enough. I suppose we all have to have someone to blame. Tongue

While I am a very political, partisan person myself (having worked on numerous campaigns, both state and national), I don't really want to interject my personal politics into a forum that's not politically related. Like I said, my using the "If you like it..." phrase was by no means intended to be politically charged.

Eloise,

For what it's worth, I never got the impression you were trying to suggest we should all change our NBE regimes.

Politifact has named it the lie of the year for 2013. Shy

(27-02-2014, 07:42 PM)MissC Wrote:  It will go down in history like Tricky Dick's "I am not a crook"

Maybe it's because I was born in the eighties, but I had to google this before I realized you were referring to Richard Nixon. Dodgy I'm much more familiar with his resignation speech.

(28-02-2014, 01:03 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Eloise,

For what it's worth, I never got the impression you were trying to suggest we should all change our NBE regimes.

(27-02-2014, 07:42 PM)MissC Wrote:  It will go down in history like Tricky Dick's "I am not a crook"

Maybe it's because I was born in the eighties, but I had to google this before I realized you were referring to Richard Nixon. Dodgy I'm much more familiar with his resignation speech.

Then the fault in misunderstanding is all mine. Water under the bridge? Tongue

(01-03-2014, 08:14 PM)eloise614 Wrote:  
(28-02-2014, 01:03 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  I realized you were referring to Richard Nixon.

I think you mean, Watergate under the bridge....

(01-03-2014, 08:14 PM)eloise614 Wrote:  
(28-02-2014, 01:03 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Eloise,

Yeah, I consider this water under the bridge.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon