Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM ARRIVED! It starts!

(26-05-2012, 05:31 PM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  
(26-05-2012, 05:00 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  nice train set BTW pansy, I'm an RC modeler myself. Smile

Ahhh.. so we know how to push your buttons then! My trains are R/C... I've just finished converting a 24v track power loco to 12v battery with R/C.
The steam loco in the picture is also R/C.
In the past I've done some R/C aircraft, which had a distressing tendancy to crash with me at the controls, so I've stuck to ground ( or water) based, its cheaper!

I'm Into Aircraft and Cars, or I used to be into Aircraft, they got to expensive for my budget though so now i'm just into cars (off-road primarily)

(26-05-2012, 06:24 PM)freddy Wrote:  
(26-05-2012, 05:00 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  I've had oily skin most of my life, my dad has it as well, says it runs in the family.

mine has almost disappeared though with taking anti- androgens.

nice train set BTW pansy, I'm an RC modeler myself. Smile

That's why I am considering increasing the SP. It's an anti-androgen, so the fact that my skin is still oily I'm taking as a sign that I am not taking enough to be completely effective, and the PM will not be as effective as I want.

freddy

Try adding Spearmint Tea, either the pre-packaged stuff or just buy a tea bobble and a bag of shredded spearmint.

I wasn't quite sure if all the train talk was just some european analogy for genitalia. Today's posts really clear that up!

Consider me pleasantly surprised lol

And Freddy, PM does have a weaker anti androgen in it as well, so while raising the dose of SP may be a good idea right now, you may need a bit less of it once you start PM.

Just something to consider. Oh, and Lenneth's suggestion of spearmint tea is a good one.

You can get a brand called "Bigelow Plantation Mint" for cheap at Walmart. Something like 2 dollars for 20 bags.

(26-05-2012, 08:02 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  I wasn't quite sure if all the train talk was just some european analogy for genitalia. Today's posts really clear that up!

Consider me pleasantly surprised lol

And Freddy, PM does have a weaker anti androgen in it as well, so while raising the dose of SP may be a good idea right now, you may need a bit less of it once you start PM.

Just something to consider. Oh, and Lenneth's suggestion of spearmint tea is a good one.

You can get a brand called "Bigelow Plantation Mint" for cheap at Walmart. Something like 2 dollars for 20 bags.

Prefer to put whole dried shredded spearmint leaves and a little bit licorice root into one of These myself, its a LOT Cheaper.
(Recommend you use a thermal mug with a lid and let it steep around 20 minutes)

(26-05-2012, 03:06 PM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  Yes the garden is reasonably flat, about a 2ft level difference diagonally across it, and I actually wish it wasn't so flat, odd as that may sound. In an ideal world, at least a reasonable length of it would be better at about waist height to avoid too much bending and stooping. Cutting it into the side of an embankment sounds ideal!

Not my embankment... its about 45 degrees! (Seems like it anyway!)

Quote: FWIW, the piccy shows just about all that I've done so far!!!

Looks lovely! Well done! I'm glad that like me PM is giving you a chance to think about something else! Smile

B.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon