Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM ARRIVED! It starts!

I agree with sfem, for me it is that simple. I was never bothered about who/what I am before I started PM but I did alwasy wish I had a nice pair of breasts, and although I'm happy that I've got 'em now, my only anxiety is that they seem to have stopped growing before I wanted them too! Big Grin I'm not bothered about the world, sure it can be depressing at times but hey, that's life!
I'm not a golfer ( I think thats sfem's reference?) but I have just started on a lifetimes ambition to build a live steam railway in the garden!

(25-05-2012, 08:35 PM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  I agree with sfem, for me it is that simple. I was never bothered about who/what I am before I started PM but I did alwasy wish I had a nice pair of breasts, and although I'm happy that I've got 'em now, my only anxiety is that they seem to have stopped growing before I wanted them too! Big Grin I'm not bothered about the world, sure it can be depressing at times but hey, that's life!
I'm not a golfer ( I think thats sfem's reference?) but I have just started on a lifetimes ambition to build a live steam railway in the garden!

Wow! That's impressive! I envy both your mechanical abilities (now, or when acquired) and how big your garden must be! (and more importantly, flat - my garden used to be the side of a railway embankment! Big Grin)

Start of my third day on PM. Not sure of any effects yet, but I MAY be a little more calm. Not that I am usually hyper, but I reacted a little more calmly in a situation yesterday than usual. I really don't expect to see much, if anything for several weeks.

I am considering increasing SP from 1350 to 1800.

freddy

(26-05-2012, 11:19 AM)freddy Wrote:  Start of my third day on PM. Not sure of any effects yet, but I MAY be a little more calm. Not that I am usually hyper, but I reacted a little more calmly in a situation yesterday than usual. I really don't expect to see much, if anything for several weeks.

I am considering increasing SP from 1350 to 1800.

freddy

I find that one tablet every 3-4 hours (average), two before bed keeps me sane and stable. I didn't experience a euphoric sense of calm until I got to my highest dose level (3g/day), which you may not want to take at the outset. Of course, not everyone needs the same amount. Just a case study.

B.

I will stay at 1,000 for a week before I start ramping up. We will see the effects.

What do others think about increasing the SP? My skin is still oily - perhaps I am expecting changes too soon.

freddy

(25-05-2012, 11:23 PM)bryony Wrote:  Wow! That's impressive! I envy both your mechanical abilities (now, or when acquired) and how big your garden must be! (and more importantly, flat - my garden used to be the side of a railway embankment! Big Grin)

I wish I was mechanically adept enough ( and had the machine tools to go with it) to actually build a steam loco, but I'm afraid unfortunately they will be bought in. The rest of it I'm fine with, I've been building models of anything you can think of since I was about 8 or 9. Actually anything that uses my hands, including dressmaking! Wink. Trains have always been my favourite though and in the past I've won national competitions in the smaller scales. As for the back garden, its about 50ft square so I potentially have about a 150-200ft continuous run ( one day, perhaps!). Yes the garden is reasonably flat, about a 2ft level difference diagonally across it, and I actually wish it wasn't so flat, odd as that may sound. In an ideal world, at least a reasonable length of it would be better at about waist height to avoid too much bending and stooping. Cutting it into the side of an embankment sounds ideal! FWIW, the piccy shows just about all that I've done so far!!!

Anyway, I think I've hi-jacked this thread quite enough now, sorry, so to drag it screaming back to somewhere near being on track ( pun intended!)
Two things that are related: one is that over the years, I've known and seen a sizeable number of T-folk who were into trains and modelling them, I have no idea why! The other, at a personal level, is that I used to find a conflict between model making and my T-side. I found that I simply could not build anything whilst I was dressed, it set up a horrible internal conflict which I never managed to either define or resolve. However I find now that the two sides of me can and do coexist quite happily - except it's a pain to have to take my stiletto's off to work in the garden! Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin I have to assume that it's another effect of PM allowing the balance between brain and natural hormones to settle to where it should be. BlushRolleyesBig Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(26-05-2012, 03:02 PM)freddy Wrote:  I will stay at 1,000 for a week before I start ramping up. We will see the effects.

What do others think about increasing the SP? My skin is still oily - perhaps I am expecting changes too soon.

freddy

I never had oily skin so can't really comment on that, however at the end of the day you need to experiment, nobody can tell you what WILL work for you, only what did or didn't work for them.
I never was really convinced that SP had any effect on me at all, but that isn't to say that it wont do something for you, but at what level nobody can tell you.

I've had oily skin most of my life, my dad has it as well, says it runs in the family.

mine has almost disappeared though with taking anti- androgens.

nice train set BTW pansy, I'm an RC modeler myself. Smile

(26-05-2012, 05:00 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  nice train set BTW pansy, I'm an RC modeler myself. Smile

Ahhh.. so we know how to push your buttons then! My trains are R/C... I've just finished converting a 24v track power loco to 12v battery with R/C.
The steam loco in the picture is also R/C.
In the past I've done some R/C aircraft, which had a distressing tendancy to crash with me at the controls, so I've stuck to ground ( or water) based, its cheaper!

(26-05-2012, 05:00 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  I've had oily skin most of my life, my dad has it as well, says it runs in the family.

mine has almost disappeared though with taking anti- androgens.

nice train set BTW pansy, I'm an RC modeler myself. Smile

That's why I am considering increasing the SP. It's an anti-androgen, so the fact that my skin is still oily I'm taking as a sign that I am not taking enough to be completely effective, and the PM will not be as effective as I want.

freddy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon