Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

Thanks Lisa the Phoenix?, Sammie the Thespian, Clara the Pioneer, Wink

Samantha you know you just opened a can of worms with being an actor and all, lol

Mom was a singer/actress/director, memories of being dragged around from one stage production to another have been dormant. My sisters and I would frequent the wardrobe dept. all the time. I loved the post production parties, not that we were allowed to stay up for it, just long enough before the alcohol kicked in. We pretended to sleep and would eavesdrop to the drunken talk and laugh hysterically. So I've been a hopeless classic film buff ever since, mom drove me nuts with her film knowledge. Oh that's so and so, and did you know how he got the scar (Bogie), I'd be listening to the movie and her at the same time. Are you listening to me?, ya mom!, then what did I say?...Angry

P.S. Huge Bogart fan- To Have and Have Not, Key Largo, The Maltese Falcon

Oooh, you left out Treasure of the Sierra Madre. "Badges? We don't got no badges... We don't need no stinking badges!"
Yeah, a life in the theatre...sigh. Way too many of those parties under this skinny little rhinestone encrusted belt, Lotus. And the wardrobe department always had the best dirt on who was screwing who and so on!Tongue
Hey, BD, I love that first one. Awesome. I know that feeling!Big Grin
And darling Lisa...blow me!
Heh heh...just kidding. :-)

(26-01-2014, 11:18 AM)Lisa Lou Wrote:  Quite honestly, what I really want is for you to say, "try this, take one of these, two of these, one of these, and call me in the morning!" No, it's not because I am lazy, it is because it IS a little overwhelming for those of us who do not have the scientific bent that you and others like you do.

Lisa Love,

You must know I'm gonna tell ya to put a personal program post up! Wink In fact I think we're just scratching the surface on that thing quite honestly. We can learn so much from sharing, or even help those who need advice. We hope/pray for those who are making the wrong choices in self experimenting, (dosing, cocktails, etc).

(26-01-2014, 11:18 AM)Lisa Lou Wrote:  And, Mistress Lotus, if you ever feel the need to punish me for being so thick headed, I will more than willingly submit! Blush

You will be punished if you don't comply! AngryBig Grin

P.S. Just the facts ma'am, Joe Friday-Dragnet!

Mistress Lotus? Roflol!Tongue
I love this place!
Hugs[/i]

(26-01-2014, 10:29 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Mistress Lotus? Roflol!Tongue
I love this place!
Hugs

Wink I love to evolve, so for now thanks to our flirt Lisa Tongue I'm a Mistress, I think I like it, lol

This is me, now my avatar!.....and not bending over!...sorry!

I don't think we've talked about acne recently,

I've suffered through it over the years, even at my age every now and then one pops up. So in trying to focus on our guide, what's been working when doing NBE and getting acne?

Dodgy

Hmmm...you do know we all hate you, right?
Just kidding, sweetheart! We should all be so fortunate! LOL

I cannot say it has been a problem for me, but anti andro is said to help...again, SP pops up in this regard quite often.Huh

Love ya too! Tongue

(26-01-2014, 11:47 PM)Mistress Lotus Wrote:  Love ya too! Tongue

mistress !! you mean we have to pay her now ?? :O

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon