Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

I love it when you take the time to consolidate information this way, Lotus. Very useful. Thank you. Some day I may even come to understand the technicalities of NBE as you do. That's a tall order.

BTW, what is PG? A couple synapses aren't firing today! Rolleyes

CK Smile

PG might be my bad, Clara. I sometimes use PG in reference to Progesterone cream.

(25-01-2014, 11:13 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  BTW, what is PG? A couple synapses aren't firing today!

I'm pretty sure it's PC-Progesterone Cream Smile

Thanks CK you're a doll Wink

Btw-I have something useful to add to the GID section, I'll find a place for it!

(25-01-2014, 11:13 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  I love it when you take the time to consolidate information this way, Lotus. Very useful. Thank you. Some day I may even come to understand the technicalities of NBE as you do. That's a tall order.

I really do have to apologize CK,

I thought everybody understood what the hell I was posting. I wish somebody would've said something about it, I'm such a dope. When I'm researching its like I'm 2-3 steps ahead and already thinking of the possibilities of what I've just read!, I can't quite explain it myself.

It was never my intention to overwhelm anybody, and if they don't bother to review what's been posted it kinda defeats the whole purpose why I'm doing it. It's not strictly for my benefit, mostly it's to provide a better understand how to maximize our NBE goals!

So by all means, please say something, like timeout maybe, I've got a question!, or if they would rather PM me and ask that's cool too!

Thanks again Clara! Wink

L~A

Louts, darling, NO NO NO NO!!! You are FAR from a dope! You have the intelligence, background and understanding to gather, interpret and convey information to help those of us without those tools (and cognitive abilities - ME!-) to better understand the science of what we are doing. Speaking for me, you have challenged me to read more, learn more and be better informed about the interrelationships and effects of different herbs on the whole estrological (I just made up a word Cool ) balance, and their effects on breast growth.

Now, if you want to do a statistical analysis related to NBE, or discuss the ontology of male breast growth, I'm your girl Wink , but as far as the scientific part... I sit at your feet Master (or Mistress, whichever you prefer), you can just call me, "Grasshopper!" Tongue

Quite honestly, what I really want is for you to say, "try this, take one of these, two of these, one of these, and call me in the morning!" No, it's not because I am lazy, it is because it IS a little overwhelming for those of us who do not have the scientific bent that you and others like you do. (That said, no matter what you tell me, I AIN'T drinking the Kool-Aid! Unless, of course, it will help the girls grow into DDs Big Grin )

So, expect dumbassed questions from me, and probably a PM or two, because honestly when I read: "The ERs are regarded to be cytoplasmic receptors in their unliganded (WTF us "unliganded?") state, but visualization research has shown that a fraction of the ERs resides in the nucleus. The "ERα" primary transcript gives rise to several alternatively spliced variants of unknown function." My eyeballs roll around and come up TILT! Not to mention the smoke coming out of my ears and the shrinkage of whatever breast growth I achieved the last 48 hours. Big Grin

So, please LA, keep doing what you're doing, and you other brainiacs join in. Your assistance to those of us not predisposed to understanding things of a scientific nature is GREATLY appreciated!

And, Mistress Lotus, if you ever feel the need to punish me for being so thick headed, I will more than willingly submit! Blush

Hugs and tweaks!
Lisa

ROFLMAO!!!!
Lisa, shame on you.... you made coffee come out of my nose.
Tee hee, I thought I was the only one struggling.Tongue
Lotus, honey, I concur, really I do. I am in awe of your ability to locate, process and make sense of the reams of info you dig up. You are a supremely important to this forum, and we dearly love (you and envy your delicious ta ta's, of course, too!).
But, as Lisa so nicely put it, some of us have trouble keeping up. Remember, honey...this girl is an actress...an artist...my last science class took place back in the middle ages some where when they were still teaching the value of enemas, bloodletting and purging (no, the OTHER kind...yecch)
Now, I am trying hard to keep up. I always follow your links and try to understand them but with better success sometimes than others. Some of the terminology presumes an understanding way beyond mine.
In a way, keeping up with this board is like going back to school (oooh, if only my hair was long enough for a ponytail...drat), only the syllabus has been broken up and scattered into a million places. Sometimes you (me) come across a bit out of 4th year Advanced Honors Level NBE long before you (me)have found all the bits that make up Freshman Intro to NBE, and it is way too soon to make sense of it. Those are the brain frying moments.
I just made my way all the way through Abidrews thread, reading much of it for the first time (even though I was a member then I was not regularly visiting or even trying to keep up with everything or everyone). Some of her stuff was daunting to me as well. Especially her incredible knowledge and insight into nutrition and diet...still trying to wrap my understanding around some of that, too.
And I am diligently ploughing through Isabelle's long, long thread. And Wahaika, not to mention Eve herself, or any of the other powerfully important contributors. Yes, my eyes are bleeding, Lotus! Big Grin LOL. (We should have an emoticon
for "gone totally crazy, don't you think?)
But every one of these expeditions provokes regular side trips into other areas in order to research comments made and so be able to continue following the original thread. Kinda like constantly having to look up words while you are reading, to the point where you are so fragmented you can't follow the original at all. It ain't as easy for some of us. And I am sure there are some who visit here who cannot follow the science at all. Of course, that doesn't matter. You keep ploughing on because you have to. Like they always taught us about acting Shakespeare...we had to know and understand exactly what we were saying, and perform it as it was intended, correctly, because even though a large part of the audience would not really get every tiny reference or follow every oblique allusion, it had to be there and correct for that one guy or gurl who DID get it.
No, I don't want you to even think about stopping, or slowing down, dear one. But none of us want to seem stupid so we may sometimes nod sagely in apparent agreement, while inside the more accurate look is that of a deer in the headlights. Tee hee. "I am not a real doctor but I play one on TV"...( Hee hee, and I have,too) but it qualified me for nothing but wearing a lab coat (and an occasional residual).
I never leave off reading a piece of research until I feel I at least have the gist in general, but, wow, some of the specifics are more than a little daunting, and I will admit to skipping over some bits. Have patience with us, dear. We are trying.RolleyesBig Grin

Lisa, Sami, you gals are hilarious this morning. What are you on today?

I agree, though, Lotus, keep feeding us blockheads info. I'm happy to announce that I now know the difference between aromatase and 5-alpha reductase. I think. LOL. Shocked are you? You shouldn't be. I have trouble telling Kirk Douglas from Burt Lancaster or Henry Fonda from Jimmy Stewart! Now if that doesn't date me.... Big Grin

Clara Smile

(26-01-2014, 03:06 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  I just made my way all the way through Abidrews thread, reading much of it for the first time (even though I was a member then I was not regularly visiting or even trying to keep up with everything or everyone). Some of her stuff was daunting to me as well. Especially her incredible knowledge and insight into nutrition and diet...still trying to wrap my understanding around some of that, too.
And I am diligently ploughing through Isabelle's long, long thread. And Wahaika, not to mention Eve herself, or any of the other powerfully important contributors.

Suck up Tongue

(26-01-2014, 03:31 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Lisa, Sami, you gals are hilarious this morning. What are you on today?

I agree, though, Lotus, keep feeding us blockheads info. I'm happy to announce that I now know the difference between aromatase and 5-alpha reductase.

Show off Big Grin

Not sure about Sammi baby but for me, lack of sleep, too much caffeine, and PM!

(26-01-2014, 03:31 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Lisa, Sami, you gals are hilarious this morning. What are you on today?

I agree, though, Lotus, keep feeding us blockheads info. I'm happy to announce that I now know the difference between aromatase and 5-alpha reductase. I think. LOL. Shocked are you? You shouldn't be. I have trouble telling Kirk Douglas from Burt Lancaster or Henry Fonda from Jimmy Stewart! Now if that doesn't date me.... Big Grin

Clara Smile

Ok, now pay attention... there will be a quiz....Burt Lancaster was taller, more straight up hero like and less potentially sleazy than Kirk Douglas, but his acting was also a lot more wooden. Hank Fonda spoke slowly with that distinctive prairie drawl while Jimmy stuttered a lot and really had a very hard "R" embedded in his speech, although they were both very sexy in their own right (Personally, Jimmy was always my fave!). There now.. does that clear things up?Tongue

(26-01-2014, 03:06 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  (We should have an emoticon for "gone totally crazy, don't you think?)

Hi Sam,
How about one of these?

[Image: excited.gif]

[Image: smiley-whacky098.gif]

[Image: smiley-whacky011.gif]

[Image: smiley-whacky078.gif]

[Image: smiley-whacky110.gif]

Those are from FreeSmileys.org: http://www.freesmileys.org

There are many other choices out there.

BigDave
[Image: smiley-sex009.gif]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon