Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

sudden growth

(18-09-2013, 09:58 PM)JustEmily Wrote:  sorry to seem dense, but I cannot find Cheryl's story by searching this site, am I missing something?
http://cherylsbreasttalk.myfastforum.org...ut996.html

or search from her profile http://www.breastnexus.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=12

Ok so here's with a tight tshirt on

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Gosh
they have grown,

Seem to be growing similar too Flames ?

Julie

Hi smallfry
with all this growth going on , how are you finding erections etc ?

you dont have too answer that of course ?

Julie

I do not get random erections yet I can still get them if I focused. Not hard to get. Yeah last couple weeks they have taken off again and budding. Have a few days of pm left then I'm probably going to stop all together or take a 6 month break. Hopefully bo is out of my system but I doubt it, and most growth for me occurs when I stop. So I will see what happens. I have to see about getting a compression shirt because I'm using those full time instead of bras. Current one is too tight.

Apparently tri tops or double layer shirts are comfy

Julie

Why break ?

Why not run at minimum maintenance dose ?

Be a waste too see all that growth vanish

Julie

(19-09-2013, 01:30 PM)smallfry Wrote:  Ok so here's with a tight tshirt on

Pretty cool!! But I wouldn't exactly call that shirt tight! I have a few t-shirts that are tighter than that. I call them my titty shirts, because, my tits are more pronounced when I wear them. They didn't start out skin tight, they got that way after just a few washes.

(19-09-2013, 01:30 PM)smallfry Wrote:  Ok so here's with a tight tshirt on
Nice!! Smile

Yeah I'm seriously debating, I want to keep going.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon