Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

sudden growth

Are you going to give bo another go?

Thanks for the comments. No I'm not going to take bo again. Just pm.

I'm not really familiar with BO. Can someone point me to some resources?

It seems like a one time run would boost growth hugely, what are the risks?

Thanks.

(18-09-2013, 02:28 AM)JustEmily Wrote:  I'm not really familiar with BO. Can someone point me to some resources?

It seems like a one time run would boost growth hugely, what are the risks?

Thanks.

http://mustgrowbust.com/bovine-ovary

http://mustgrowbust.com/2012/must-know-a...nlargement
Considered using it my self but thought I would stick to PM for now

I tried it... in a mixed program. Seemed to add to my testosterone levels, actually. My body hair growth ACCELERATED, like, alarmingly, from it. Even with some powerful anti-androgens.

So I decided it wasn't for me.

But Cheryl, for one example, had AMAZING results with it.

Yes indeed

Cheryl had frightening results if your not TS,

Even she said she had no plans too transition , but the uptake was so fast on BO , she grew and had no choice,

Think carefully everyone

BO is not for middles,

Julie

Yeah I have also noticed hair growth I have never had before happen after bo. I think the body produces extra T to balance the E but in the mean time E is being made also. I barely took two days worth of bo a week and a half ago and I have had another spurt. Breasts are sore as hell. I wonde if bo turns something on in the body that is reactive to certain hormones. I have half a bottle of pm left and plan on taking a longer break if my mind can handle it.

Hi Smallfry,

trying too compare my growth against your sudden spurt ,

Mine are growing differently,

Are you able too pop up a pic of a

tight female tight shirt or male t too show them off and then another shirt too say hide,

Your my aim at the moment and want too show the wife whats hidable etc and just being damn curious,

Ta

Julie

Lol actually I was thinking about doing that this morning but ran out of time, but yes I will when I have time. I was going to show I could no longer wear my tight shirts I use to wear when I was ripped, and realized now with my body different shape they actually look and fit like girls shirts which I find weird. Lol anyways I probably need a female compression shirt cause mines getting too tight.

sorry to seem dense, but I cannot find Cheryl's story by searching this site, am I missing something?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon