Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Wouldn't it be Nice......

(03-03-2013, 11:43 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  
(03-03-2013, 12:44 AM)MonikaT Wrote:  Personally, I prefer Kate Upton.

no one stopping you from posting pictures of her... Smile

Both Kate and Coco are gorgeous. Kate doesn't have a beautiful tiny waist like Coco and Coco doesn't have Kate's natural breasts. To each their own.

I also prefer Kate Upton. When Byrony first posted her picture, my first thought was 'she is a very beautiful women.' I literally paid no notice that other women may have a smaller waist size than her. When I first saw Coco's picture, my initial thought was this kind of picture is something I would expect to see in a swimsuit edition of playboy or sports illustrated.

I can't remember the precise thread, but I remember a number of members saying they have had trouble with trying to convince their wife/girlfriend that when they look at other women, it's out of admiration/envy, rather than sexual lust.

(03-03-2013, 06:49 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  

I also prefer Kate Upton.

Here ya go! Tongue

Jealousy is definitely the word to describe how I feel -- not lust.

Misty

(03-03-2013, 08:04 PM)Misty0732 Wrote:  
(03-03-2013, 06:49 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  

I also prefer Kate Upton.

Here ya go! Tongue

Jealousy is definitely the word to describe how I feel -- not lust.

Misty

That as well as Appreciation for someone who has achieved a very nice figure.

Top 10 thoughts that come to mind looking at the first pic in the thread.

10. Where's her mother?
9. Nice job on the photo.
8. Bikini top yes. That bottom, no thank you.
7. Sparkly....
6. Hard to believe that bikini top has enough push to make her boobs look so pushed up. Perhaps something else makes them look that way.
5. Rather wanton pose for my tastes.
4. Wish I could go swimming in a bikini.
3. Is that infinity I see where her bikini bottom disappears between her legs?
2. Wish I had a wand to switch to that then back at will.
1. What the hell did the person she's glaring at off camera do to make her so mad?

(04-03-2013, 02:31 PM)sfem Wrote:  8. Bikini top yes. That bottom, no thank you.
6. Hard to believe that bikini top has enough push to make her boobs look so pushed up. Perhaps something else makes them look that way.

To me it seems like her bikini top is more for ensuring she doesn't get charged with indecent exposure, rather than providing any support or coverage.

(04-03-2013, 02:31 PM)sfem Wrote:  5. Rather wanton pose for my tastes.

I agree.

(04-03-2013, 02:31 PM)sfem Wrote:  4. Wish I could go swimming in a bikini.

I don't. Even before starting NBE, I never did nor never wished to go swimming in a speedo.

(04-03-2013, 02:31 PM)sfem Wrote:  1. What the hell did the person she's glaring at off camera do to make her so mad?

Maybe she doesn't like how one or more persons is ogling her?

(04-03-2013, 05:02 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  I don't. Even before starting NBE, I never did nor never wished to go swimming in a speedo.

Yeah. I'm a one-piece kinda gal myself. I'd be waaaaay too self-conscious in a bikini of any sort, even one more modest than that!

(03-03-2013, 08:04 PM)Misty0732 Wrote:  Jealousy is definitely the word to describe how I feel -- not lust.

Misty

There's honestly nothing about the picture of Coco that evokes any emotion in me. Those boobies are too big for me whether they were ON me or on my wife and the overall pose and persona of the subject are not desirable to me.

Kate on the other hand is quite the opposite. Her girl-next-door persona melts my heart. She looks so natural, so perfect, so sweet and most of all, so pretty! I don't lust for her but I rather, I wish I could BE her. It makes me a little sad that I'm nothing like her in appearance.

I wonder if she's as sweet as she appears in public. Would she talk to an average person like me if we met in the right situation and I didn't recognize her? Does she know just how pretty she is to so many and is she humble or is she self conscious, or haughty? ...For me, it's all envy of her body and perceived personality, no lust at all.

(04-03-2013, 07:16 PM)doodlebug2055 Wrote:  I wonder if she's as sweet as she appears in public. Would she talk to an average person like me if we met in the right situation and I didn't recognize her? Does she know just how pretty she is to so many and is she humble or is she self conscious, or haughty?

Apparently there's a book that tells you everything you need to know about Kate. Too bad there's no reviews on it.Dodgy

http://www.amazon.com/Kate-Upton-Handbook-Everything-about/dp/1486472931/ref=sr_1_18?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1362423927&sr=1-18&keywords=kate+upton

Another model I like is Bernie Dexter.

[Image: bernie_dexter2.JPG]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon