Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Wouldn't it be Nice......

Photo 

If Herbs etc could give us bodies on par with hers.....

[Image: bikini,body,coco,model,sexy-5c3e5f2f7dd5...ba3d_h.jpg]

I hate tot tell you, but I don't think mother nature gave her those. I think her surgeon did.

(02-03-2013, 11:55 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  If Herbs etc could give us bodies on par with hers.....

This reminds me of the Kate Upton thread Byrony started a few months ago.

(03-03-2013, 12:37 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  This reminds me of the Kate Upton thread Byrony started a few months ago.

Personally, I prefer Kate Upton.

(03-03-2013, 12:20 AM)MonikaT Wrote:  I hate tot tell you, but I don't think mother nature gave her those. I think her surgeon did.

I was thinking more Overall Body figure than Boob Size actually, I'm not really sure if she has implants or not, have heard she dosn't though.
(i could tell if the picture was higher resolution and hadn't been retouched)

(03-03-2013, 12:37 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(02-03-2013, 11:55 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  If Herbs etc could give us bodies on par with hers.....

This reminds me of the Kate Upton thread Byrony started a few months ago.

Yep, figured I would start another one Tongue

Well...

I am actually kinda headed that direction... It's just not a magic pill. It's taking lots of time and lots of work, and not just herbs and supplements, but corsets and such as well.

Not going to give my opinion of breast size, nice trim waist for sure. Yellow heels??

(03-03-2013, 01:13 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Well...

I am actually kinda headed that direction... It's just not a magic pill. It's taking lots of time and lots of work, and not just herbs and supplements, but corsets and such as well.

any exercise recommendations/tips you care to share?

(03-03-2013, 04:51 AM)PattiJT Wrote:  Not going to give my opinion of breast size, nice trim waist for sure. Yellow heels??

More or less the same line of thought I had, particularly on the heels, yellow just doesn't look good....

Once upon a time, I had a pair of these. (Once upon a time). When I bought them, it was similar to the old line "my eyes were bigger than my stomach". Theymade it quite easy to understand why the term CFM pumps was invented, because the only time they are truly comfortable is when you're not standing on them.

(03-03-2013, 12:44 AM)MonikaT Wrote:  Personally, I prefer Kate Upton.

no one stopping you from posting pictures of her... Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon