Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lenneth's NBE Journal

Well, I hope that's the case. I've managed to lose about 6 of the 17 # I added this last few months. It would be nice to see that measurement drop a bit. But not as nice as getting my old tummy back!

I could stand to loose some weight mysellf so I know the feeling.

Uh Huh. Our treadmill and other things have been dormant for a while, so time for us to lube them up and torture the ole joints into submission. I really should get a bit more fit before I have shoulder surgery next month, anyway. Would shorten the recovery time. Can't walk the dog much now, I just end up freezing my ass off. And as of right now, I can't afford to lose any of that particular part of my anatomy.

trying to get a daily exercise routine up myself, isn't easy when you have a lot going on though.

best of wishes on your Surgery, the very idea of any kind of surgery gives me cold chills (that and Dental work) need to have some dental work done myself that the idea of has me shuddering & cringing.
(just something about the sound of that drill)

Back on my measurements and appearances, it is a perception thing, took a picture and things look completely different (no I am not posting it), if I had to guess though i'd say I have a pair of AA'/AAA's.

Thanks for the wishes. At this point, it's going to be the more minor (is there really such a thing) arthroscopic surgery, unless he finds more when he goes digging. Trying to keep the cutting as small as possible.
I probably shouldn't say anything, especially after I tried to get you to hold back a bit, but my wife and I both went the full denture route 2 years ago. Both had poor teeth, (thanks genes), and hers were going especially quick. Common to a lot of middle and up age Koreans. Anyway, wanted to get them out of the way before retirement, while we still had insurance. FYI, the whole pulling and dentures came to about $1200 each, our share. Couldn't pass it, as we were spending that much almost yearly just keeping what we had. Didn't want them to "eat" us alive for the rest of our lives, and end up getting them anyway. Guess you can just take that as a demonstration of determination. Once we know what we want, we go for it. Hah! And they're great, too. But, just like NBE, not for everyone. Stay warm all! Patti

Hi Lenneth,

sorry about my whimsical comment - didn't mean to cause any discomfort! You should always feel free to disregard any of my sillier comments (indicated by a smileycon).

B.

(28-12-2012, 01:21 AM)PattiJT Wrote:  Hey, Bryony, I thought it was you Brits that invented soap operas? (I've always thought soap operas will be the downfall of civilization).

Oh Patti, how mistaken you are! Smile

In the days when US radio drama was sponsored by soap companies, the only radio we had in the UK was the BBC, paid for by licence fees.... I'm afraid it's a US invention...though granted it has been embraced in full by 95% of the Bell Curve to my great disgust!

I think the people with whom I am unfortunate enough to share my (once great) country have taken that ball and ran with it... Big Grin

B.

(29-12-2012, 02:04 AM)bryony Wrote:  Hi Lenneth,

sorry about my whimsical comment - didn't mean to cause any discomfort! You should always feel free to disregard any of my sillier comments (indicated by a smileycon).

B.

No harm done, just have a lot on my mind.

Strangeness....

woke up yesterday feeling like every muscle in my hips/thighs & in-between (from my waist almost down to my knees) feeling like they had some heavy deep bruising, and have the same today.

no idea what this is but it makes walking somewhat painful and stiff...

I haven't been doing anything outside of my normal work/chores lately so I have no idea what this is caused by.

(10-02-2013, 12:30 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  Strangeness....

woke up yesterday feeling like every muscle in my hips/thighs & in-between (from my waist almost down to my knees) feeling like they had some heavy deep bruising, and have the same today.

no idea what this is but it makes walking somewhat painful and stiff...

I haven't been doing anything outside of my normal work/chores lately so I have no idea what this is caused by.

Do you have difficulty doing anything that involves bending your knees? When I was having a lot of stiffness in my thighs, the doctor gave me some muscle relaxants, orthotics and recommended I get some new footwear.

I hope you're feeling better soon.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon