Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lenneth's NBE Journal

(27-12-2012, 07:07 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  
(27-12-2012, 06:30 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(27-12-2012, 03:07 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  finally got around to measuring myself again.

Underbust is down to 36"
Overbust is up to 38 1/2"

yet things visually still "look" almost as flat as a board.... Sad

Have you posted any pictures online recently? Maybe your progress isn't as stagnant as you might think it to be?

Are you still doing cold turkey days with pm? I think that could be a potential hindrance with the progress of your growth.

Yes still doing cold turkey on occasion, and no I haven't posted any photos online, and that you mention that it could just be my perception of how they look.

(27-12-2012, 03:07 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  on a side note some relatives had a bit to much to drink over the holiday and let some info slip that I did not know about, but makes a lot of sense, although I'm not sure how/if I should talk about it....

It was a missing puzzle piece, but still put my mind into a bit of a shock, not really sure how to explain better than that.

I've never understood why people drink too much. I very rarely drink and when I do, I know my limit. I can see why people would drink to loosen up and have a fun time, but what's the point if you're not going to remember what happened when you wake up the next morning? Huh

No, they didn't get drunk per se, just drank enough to talk about stuff they normally would have never mentioned in a million years....

personally I don't even care for getting buzzed.

that aside they talked openly about some things about myself that were being kept a secret and that I apparently wasn't supposed to find out about, i'm honestly not sure what to think about it.

It explains a lot, but also turns a lot of things on their head.

All very tantalizing! You've got me wondering! Smile

B.

Hey, Bryony, I thought it was you Brits that invented soap operas? (I've always thought soap operas will be the downfall of civilization).

(28-12-2012, 12:48 AM)bryony Wrote:  
(27-12-2012, 07:07 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  
(27-12-2012, 03:07 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  finally got around to measuring myself again.

Underbust is down to 36"
Overbust is up to 38 1/2"

yet things visually still "look" almost as flat as a board.... Sad

Have you posted any pictures online recently? Maybe your progress isn't as stagnant as you might think it to be?

Are you still doing cold turkey days with pm? I think that could be a potential hindrance with the progress of your growth.

Yes still doing cold turkey on occasion, and no I haven't posted any photos online, and that you mention that it could just be my perception of how they look.

(27-12-2012, 03:07 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  on a side note some relatives had a bit to much to drink over the holiday and let some info slip that I did not know about, but makes a lot of sense, although I'm not sure how/if I should talk about it....

It was a missing puzzle piece, but still put my mind into a bit of a shock, not really sure how to explain better than that.

I've never understood why people drink too much. I very rarely drink and when I do, I know my limit. I can see why people would drink to loosen up and have a fun time, but what's the point if you're not going to remember what happened when you wake up the next morning? Huh

No, they didn't get drunk per se, just drank enough to talk about stuff they normally would have never mentioned in a million years....

personally I don't even care for getting buzzed.

that aside they talked openly about some things about myself that were being kept a secret and that I apparently wasn't supposed to find out about, i'm honestly not sure what to think about it.

It explains a lot, but also turns a lot of things on their head.

All very tantalizing! You've got me wondering! Smile

B.

*sigh* ok, if you must know, apparently I wasn't born a "Normal" Boy.....I was Born "Both"...

Now you can see why it both explains a lot and turns a lot of things on their head....

(28-12-2012, 01:21 AM)PattiJT Wrote:  Hey, Bryony, I thought it was you Brits that invented soap operas? (I've always thought soap operas will be the downfall of civilization).

I despise those shows.

I hope you aren't referring to this as being similar.Dodgy

No, Lenneth, I was rather trying to subliminally suggest you not put any details out for anyone to start something with. Occasionally things get a bit juicy here, and I didn't want to see you be a victim of that. So sorry I gave you the wrong impression!Sad

(28-12-2012, 03:24 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  *sigh* ok, if you must know, apparently I wasn't born a "Normal" Boy.....I was Born "Both"...

Now you can see why it both explains a lot and turns a lot of things on their head....

Wow, that must be a lot to process, and to find to find out in those circumstances...Sad

I can only wonder why your relatives brought this up after all this time. Huh

I imagine you must be wondering what your life could have been like if things were done differently.

(28-12-2012, 04:21 AM)PattiJT Wrote:  No, Lenneth, I was rather trying to subliminally suggest you not put any details out for anyone to start something with. Occasionally things get a bit juicy here, and I didn't want to see you be a victim of that. So sorry I gave you the wrong impression!Sad

no problems, i'm not giving out any more info anyway.

Smart girl! I do have one of those (slightly) stupid questions. How did you manage to "decrease" your underbust measurement?

(28-12-2012, 04:25 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Wow, that must be a lot to process, and to find to find out in those circumstances...Sad

the Circumstances don't really bother me, the fact that I was never supposed to find out does, Difficult to Process, yep thought I was imagining things at first.

(28-12-2012, 04:25 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  I can only wonder why your relatives brought this up after all this time. Huh

One of those sutiuations where odd things get blurted out during a conversation/laugh & joke in a domino effect enhanced by minds and mouths loosened up by a fair amount of booze.

(28-12-2012, 04:25 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  I imagine you must be wondering what your life could have been like if things were done differently.

one of the first things on my mind...

I'm not going into anymore in public on this, Private message maybe...but that is only a maybe and only to a few.

trying to shrug it off like i do most other things, but its not working sofar...

(28-12-2012, 04:42 AM)PattiJT Wrote:  Smart girl! I do have one of those (slightly) stupid questions. How did you manage to "decrease" your underbust measurement?

lost a bit of weight, from unplanned extra exercise from a number of things having me running around like a chicken with its head cut off for a while.

either that or it's fat relocation.....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon