Poll: Do you have uneven breasts? And if so, how does it correlate with your dominant hand? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, larger breast is on same side as dominant hand
29.85%
29.85%
Yes, larger breast is on opposite side of dominant hand
61.19%
61.19%
No, both breasts are same size
2.99%
2.99%
N/A, I'm ambidextrous
5.97%
5.97%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Dominant Hand & Uneven Breasts

Hello.

I know it's typical to have breasts that aren't the same size. I've been wondering whether it's more typical for the larger breast to be on the same or opposing side of the dominant hand.

I'm right handed and my left breast is currently larger than the right.

Ditto for me!

B.

Always the odd one, my right is larger though I am right handed...

Same here, I wonder if it could be a circulation or nerve related thing....

whem mine get big enough to tell which is bigger, i'll let you know.

(13-06-2012, 06:30 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  Same here, I wonder if it could be a circulation or nerve related thing....

From what I read it seems like using your dominant hand/arm more often than its counterpart is what can affect one breast being larger/smaller than the other. And although this would be more relevant to women than men, I also read that breastfeeding can play a part in this as babies may favor nursing from one breast over the other.

(13-06-2012, 06:14 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Always the odd one, my right is larger though I am right handed...

Is it possible that you are naturally left handed but your parents encouraged right-handedness?

I'm right handed but my left foot is larger... do you have a larger foot that fits tighter in shoes?

B.

No, always been a righty. And if anything, the right foot may be the larger. It's a wonder I don't topple over. Heh, heh

(14-06-2012, 03:20 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  No, always been a righty. And if anything, the right foot may be the larger. It's a wonder I don't topple over. Heh, heh

Don't worry, its exactly the same for me. Right handed, and the right one is a bit bigger.

I thought it was because it was getting more exercise, but based on the results of this poll....I'm not sure anymore lol

(14-06-2012, 03:26 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(14-06-2012, 03:20 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  No, always been a righty. And if anything, the right foot may be the larger. It's a wonder I don't topple over. Heh, heh

Don't worry, its exactly the same for me. Right handed, and the right one is a bit bigger.

I thought it was because it was getting more exercise, but based on the results of this poll....I'm not sure anymore lol

I'm wondering it it might be down to that side getting more use and therefore higher blood circulation.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon