Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Dominant Hand & Uneven Breasts - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Methods (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=64)
+--- Forum: Herbal Breast Enhancement (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Dominant Hand & Uneven Breasts (/showthread.php?tid=12150)

Pages: 1 2 3

Dominant Hand & Uneven Breasts - flamesabers - 13-06-2012

Hello.

I know it's typical to have breasts that aren't the same size. I've been wondering whether it's more typical for the larger breast to be on the same or opposing side of the dominant hand.

I'm right handed and my left breast is currently larger than the right.

RE: Dominant Hand & Uneven Breasts - bryony - 13-06-2012

Ditto for me!

B.

RE: Dominant Hand & Uneven Breasts - Samantha Rogers - 13-06-2012

Always the odd one, my right is larger though I am right handed...

RE: Dominant Hand & Uneven Breasts - Lenneth - 13-06-2012

Same here, I wonder if it could be a circulation or nerve related thing....

RE: Dominant Hand & Uneven Breasts - Demon Lord Etna - 13-06-2012

whem mine get big enough to tell which is bigger, i'll let you know.

RE: Dominant Hand & Uneven Breasts - flamesabers - 13-06-2012

(13-06-2012, 06:30 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  Same here, I wonder if it could be a circulation or nerve related thing....

From what I read it seems like using your dominant hand/arm more often than its counterpart is what can affect one breast being larger/smaller than the other. And although this would be more relevant to women than men, I also read that breastfeeding can play a part in this as babies may favor nursing from one breast over the other.

RE: Dominant Hand & Uneven Breasts - bryony - 13-06-2012

(13-06-2012, 06:14 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Always the odd one, my right is larger though I am right handed...

Is it possible that you are naturally left handed but your parents encouraged right-handedness?

I'm right handed but my left foot is larger... do you have a larger foot that fits tighter in shoes?

B.

RE: Dominant Hand & Uneven Breasts - Samantha Rogers - 14-06-2012

No, always been a righty. And if anything, the right foot may be the larger. It's a wonder I don't topple over. Heh, heh

RE: Dominant Hand & Uneven Breasts - SarahSchilling - 14-06-2012

(14-06-2012, 03:20 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  No, always been a righty. And if anything, the right foot may be the larger. It's a wonder I don't topple over. Heh, heh

Don't worry, its exactly the same for me. Right handed, and the right one is a bit bigger.

I thought it was because it was getting more exercise, but based on the results of this poll....I'm not sure anymore lol

RE: Dominant Hand & Uneven Breasts - Lenneth - 14-06-2012

(14-06-2012, 03:26 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(14-06-2012, 03:20 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  No, always been a righty. And if anything, the right foot may be the larger. It's a wonder I don't topple over. Heh, heh

Don't worry, its exactly the same for me. Right handed, and the right one is a bit bigger.

I thought it was because it was getting more exercise, but based on the results of this poll....I'm not sure anymore lol

I'm wondering it it might be down to that side getting more use and therefore higher blood circulation.