Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Flowers aren't the only thing Budding this spring!

Hello all!! well this past week i really started to notice changes.nipple area became more outward,as my wife calls it,the "v"shape.i have also been sore as Hell!! now i feel a harder area when i press on my left aeriola. I am sooo not doing that againSmile Pain. am getting very excited things are finally going!! To any newbies, do not give up! in the beginning i also had my doubts. But choose program and stick with it.I started at the beginning of this year.with weaker herds.been on PM,SP since march and believe me it works! I also made ALOT of sacrifices as far as diet goes.it was well worth it! if i can give any advice it would be, patience,patience patience. Diva chick 32.

(05-05-2012, 03:51 AM)Diva chick 32 Wrote:  if i can give any advice it would be, patience,patience patience.

Now where have I heard that before?????!Tongue

Congrats and well done...now you just keep at it, more of the same!

(05-05-2012, 06:51 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  
(05-05-2012, 03:51 AM)Diva chick 32 Wrote:  if i can give any advice it would be, patience,patience patience.

Now where have I heard that before?????!Tongue

Congrats and well done...now you just keep at it, more of the same!
Lol! I don't KnowDodgy probably all the times you had to straighten me out that it take ALOT of patience when doing NBEBig Grin Thanks alot! im gonna keep it up. im excited for what the future holds. really have enjoyed this.except for the times ive about drove you crazySmile
Diva Chick 32....

Hello Diva chick,

It seems like I've been mirroring the results you've been having. Lately I've had to be more mindful of my daily routines like sleeping and showering to avoid causing any pain in my areolas. I agree NBE requires lots of patience but I find it nice to get reminders that progress is gradually being made.

(05-05-2012, 09:41 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  Hello Diva chick,

It seems like I've been mirroring the results you've been having. Lately I've had to be more mindful of my daily routines like sleeping and showering to avoid causing any pain in my areolas. I agree NBE requires lots of patience but I find it nice to get reminders that progress is gradually being made.

Congratulations to the both of you. It's probably hard to feel like a man when your protecting your sensitive, girly nipples. I want to join you so bad but am still in the closet. Sad

Please keep us posted on your results and thanks!

(06-05-2012, 11:44 PM)sissyLinda Wrote:  Congratulations to the both of you. It's probably hard to feel like a man when your protecting your sensitive, girly nipples. I want to join you so bad but am still in the closet. Sad

Please keep us posted on your results and thanks!

It feels like I'm starting to develop lumps behind my areolas now. I know it's just the beginning of NBE but it feels like such a milestone for me.Rolleyes

what is the average time it takes for the buds to appear for most of you?

Hello Lenneth!

welcome aboard, when you first start NBE you will first notice some fat redistribution.3-4 months for the start of real growth(buds) is the going rate for most. no matter what program you choose patients is key.it takes BB girls 3-4 years to fully develop breast. Good Luck.
Diva Chick 32....

(10-05-2012, 12:31 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  what is the average time it takes for the buds to appear for most of you?

I would say about five months for me.

Thanks, And yes I do have Patience.

although I do still have a fair bit of eagerness. (i'd have to be dead not to) Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon