Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HT's HRT

(16-09-2022, 09:02 PM)Gabrielle Wrote:  So how lon was you on pm, before you started hrt?
From April 2020 to to May 2021, but most of that time was very ineffective, on and off and so on. Actual good program I did was from around October 2020 to May 2021 or so. You can find all this stuff from my old thread.

(16-09-2022, 08:12 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(16-09-2022, 06:18 PM)Gabrielle Wrote:  Do you have photos at end of pm compared to now?
This is my year one timeline, Day zero picture is the last of NBE only pics.

so then you was on pm 14months. What was you like before pm i wonder?
Thanks btw x

(16-09-2022, 09:05 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(16-09-2022, 09:02 PM)Gabrielle Wrote:  So how lon was you on pm, before you started hrt?
From April 2020 to to May 2021, but most of that time was very ineffective, on and off and so on. Actual good program I did was from around October 2020 to May 2021 or so. You can find all this stuff from my old thread.
do you know which thread its under. Love t have bangers like yours. One question. Is your mother big breasted? As thats general rule for gentic girls

(16-09-2022, 09:10 PM)Gabrielle Wrote:  
(16-09-2022, 08:12 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(16-09-2022, 06:18 PM)Gabrielle Wrote:  Do you have photos at end of pm compared to now?
This is my year one timeline, Day zero picture is the last of NBE only pics.

so then you was on pm 14months. What was you like before pm i wonder?
Thanks btw x
Not really, as I said I was on and off on PM for a long time, I tried shitty brands which didn't really work, things started happen for real once I switched on Ainterol brand and even then I took breaks because I got DVT symptoms. The actual active time when it worked was about six months before HRT. But I got some change from pumping even before that. My old thread has all this in detail. Smile

(15-09-2022, 07:48 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Hahahaha omg You crack me up. Big Grin Oh and I'm actually not familiar with this band, there's a lot that has been flying under the radar it seems... Wink lol what a pun.

Anyway the pump domes are interesting, last night I had a lot of ache and tenderness again. Typical growth pains but pumping seems to enhance it. But this time its in whole new areas. It will take quite some time to get used to the new set and I might get the one size smaller ones just to have perfect width as these are at absolute limit. Teh good thing is that they're sturdy enough and there's space for absolutely massive boobs so no worry of out growing them. Anyway, today two more hours and then I'm off of pumping for two weeks as I'll be busy with a friend who's coming to visit me first time in three years. It is timely as I want to give them twins a little vacation.

Hi Lara, I think you look great. What are the cc's of those domes. Wise to take breaks, like in a 2 week break after pump session, lol I know...sacrilege right?, that's how i do, or did Big Grin

(17-09-2022, 04:11 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi Lara, I think you look great. What are the cc's of those domes. Wise to take breaks, like in a 2 week break after pump session, lol I know...sacrilege right?, that's how i do, or did Big Grin
Thanks. <3 I haven't measured cc's from these yet but I'm curious because they would be perfect for measuring boobs too so knowing it would be interesting. They're absolutely huge, I think they're likely twice Noogle's XXL domes.

Omg heathen! Pump two weeks in a row four hours a day and then two days break more like. xD Hahah. Its really good to have time off, I hadn't done longer break since second month on HRT.

(16-09-2022, 08:16 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Awwwh thank you. <3 Oh I love them twins so much... I even gave them silly names. Wink Classic Finnish cow names lol omg I'm so silly. It was Mel's idea, blame her for it. So left one is Heluna and right is Mansikki. hahahah

Ah busted!!! *runs away and hides*  Tongue

(17-09-2022, 08:19 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(17-09-2022, 04:11 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi Lara, I think you look great. What are the cc's of those domes. Wise to take breaks, like in a 2 week break after pump session, lol I know...sacrilege right?, that's how i do, or did Big Grin
Thanks. <3 I haven't measured cc's from these yet but I'm curious because they would be perfect for measuring boobs too so knowing it would be interesting. They're absolutely huge, I think they're likely twice Noogle's XXL domes.

Omg heathen! Pump two weeks in a row four hours a day and then two days break more like. xD Hahah. Its really good to have time off, I hadn't done longer break since second month on HRT.

I do a 2.5 hour pumping session once a week... 4 x 30 mins with 10 mins between sessions. I start with an 80ml, then move up through a 100ml, then a 120ml, before finally with a 150ml cup... I will almost always finish up with 10 mins using a nipple pump... I think the results are just amazing and I'm looking forward to being able to just start off with the 150ml cup and completely filling it after 2.5 hours.

Once again, you look fantastic and I am hoping to have equally amazing breasts...
Jo

(17-09-2022, 07:03 PM)Johanez Wrote:  I do a 2.5 hour pumping session once a week... 4 x 30 mins with 10 mins between sessions. I start with an 80ml, then move up through a 100ml, then a 120ml, before finally with a 150ml cup... I will almost always finish up with 10 mins using a nipple pump... I think the results are just amazing and I'm looking forward to being able to just start off with the 150ml cup and completely filling it after 2.5 hours.

Once again, you look fantastic and I am hoping to have equally amazing breasts...
Jo
Umm, those ml's of the cups don't tell me anything about the sizes... Which ones are these? Which brand or are they the cheap ones from china? The ones I just bought are so huge I'm considering getting the one size smaller ones to have them just a bit narrower. Oh btw, remember that swelling does not equal growth! Bigger swelling does not mean you're getting better long term results. Optimal pressure does not give the biggest swelling but it adds up in the long run.
Wink

(17-09-2022, 07:11 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Umm, those ml's of the cups don't tell me anything about the sizes... Which ones are these? Which brand or are they the cheap ones from china? The ones I just bought are so huge I'm considering getting the one size smaller ones to have them just a bit narrower. Oh btw, remember that swelling does not equal growth! Bigger swelling does not mean you're getting better long term results. Optimal pressure does not give the biggest swelling but it adds up in the long run.
Wink

During my weekly pumping it was actually a suggestion from my sisters... They did it when they were both teenagers, and the pumping amounts to allowing the skin over their breasts to stretch... slowly... to reduce stretch marks should I have a sudden growth spurt. They both did it and I guess now it is my turn... lol

I hope this makes sense.
Jo

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon