Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HT's HRT

Oh my god, I'm speechless, this program, your progress, it's all very staggering. Your going to run out of letters in the alphabet!!! Hitting GG this quickly your boobs would eat most other girls whole thats like (38A 36B 34C 32D 30E 28F) and 4 of them with 480cc all inside you.   Tongue

You know I've been watching your progress for awhile and I have a very sneaky feeling about March, 6 months from now, keep your progress like this and you are going to be very surprised at March mark my words  Wink

DiDi:

Absolutely fantastic progress... you have a very natural looking bustline... I am sure you are quite proud of them.

Wonderful!
Jo

(15-09-2022, 06:45 PM)Johanez Wrote:  DiDi:

Absolutely fantastic progress... you have a very natural looking bustline... I am sure you are quite proud of them.

Wonderful!
Jo
Thank you. <3 I'm really happy about them lovely twins for sure. And the happiest thing is that I'm only about 6-8 months into Tanner stage four which typically lasts quite a long time so there's plenty to come. ^_^

(15-09-2022, 09:33 AM)Mel87 Wrote:  Oh my god, I'm speechless, this program, your progress, it's all very staggering. Your going to run out of letters in the alphabet!!! Hitting GG this quickly your boobs would eat most other girls whole thats like (38A 36B 34C 32D 30E 28F) and 4 of them with 480cc all inside you.   Tongue

You know I've been watching your progress for awhile and I have a very sneaky feeling about March, 6 months from now, keep your progress like this and you are going to be very surprised at March mark my words  Wink

Sweetie, we're in this together and you got a front row seat. <3 I have to remind myself of this in six months. ^_^

Day 452

I'm on a break from pumping now as I got friend coming for a visit, its two weeks off completely which is very much called for as I've been extremely busy with it and I want my boobs to get some much needed rest. Interesting observation on glandular therapy. I have been on Swanson BO on the side for twenty five days now and I made a comparison photo from about a month ago, new pic on the left from 15th September, older from 18th of August and I think the difference is staggering!

I have grown quite a lot by volume since then, areolas have gotten larger and more pronounced and I think its possible to see what gravity is starting to do as the underboob crease is getting much stronger lately. I still advice anyone wanting to try bovine ovary etc., to proceed with extreme caution, but so far my experience on it has been extremely positive. Especially my moods have improved by a lot and breast growth is out of this world.

There will be another change coming up that I'm putting to test and that is cycling progesterone. This has to do with taking advantage of slightly elevated prolactin levels which might prove beneficial during a break from PG. My plan is to do 10/10/10 days on 200mg/400mg/none. I have labs booked on 26th so I'll get a blood reading before starting. I'm mostly interested to find out how my T suppression is working and where my prolactin level is as both Cypro and GABA can raise it somewhat and I suspect BO might do it too.

So what I'm on right now:

HRT:
EV(40mg/ml concentration) injection, 2.8mg/0.07ml every 3.5 days.
200mg Progesterone boofed/up my bum.
12.5mg CPA

NBE:
MSM 3 teaspoons in a glass of water once a day
d3 2x recommended daily dose
850mg Calcium + 350mg Magnesium
Raw Female (BO + uterine etc.) 2x/day
Raw Pituitary 1x/day
Swanson BO 2x/day
Cayenne & Ginseng & lemon tincture 2x/day
750mg GABA
5mg Melatonin

So yea, here's the picture, old one is on the right this time... This is what +100 hours of pumping and extra BO does within a month. Pleasant surprise. Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(16-09-2022, 05:45 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Day 452

I'm on a break from pumping now as I got friend coming for a visit, its two weeks off completely which is very much called for as I've been extremely busy with it and I want my boobs to get some much needed rest. Interesting observation on glandular therapy. I have been on Swanson BO on the side for twenty five days now and I made a comparison photo from about a month ago, new pic on the left from 15th September, older from 18th of August and I think the difference is staggering!

I have grown quite a lot by volume since then, areolas have gotten larger and more pronounced and I think its possible to see what gravity is starting to do as the underboob crease is getting much stronger lately. I still advice anyone wanting to try bovine ovary etc., to proceed with extreme caution, but so far my experience on it has been extremely positive. Especially my moods have improved by a lot and breast growth is out of this world.

There will be another change coming up that I'm putting to test and that is cycling progesterone. This has to do with taking advantage of slightly elevated prolactin levels which might prove beneficial during a break from PG. My plan is to do 10/10/10 days on 200mg/400mg/none. I have labs booked on 26th so I'll get a blood reading before starting. I'm mostly interested to find out how my T suppression is working and where my prolactin level is as both Cypro and GABA can raise it somewhat and I suspect BO might do it too.

So what I'm on right now:

HRT:
EV(40mg/ml concentration) injection, 2.8mg/0.07ml every 3.5 days.
200mg Progesterone boofed/up my bum.
12.5mg CPA

NBE:
MSM 3 teaspoons in a glass of water once a day
d3 2x recommended daily dose
850mg Calcium + 350mg Magnesium
Raw Female (BO + uterine etc.) 2x/day
Raw Pituitary 1x/day
Swanson BO 2x/day
Cayenne & Ginseng & lemon tincture 2x/day
750mg GABA
5mg Melatonin

So yea, here's the picture, old one is on the right this time... This is what +100 hours of pumping and extra BO does within a month. Pleasant surprise. 
Do you have photos at end of pm compared to now?

DiDi:

You have absolutely gorgeous breasts... it shows how much you have done, and if I may say so... Be Proud to show off your bust!

Once again... absolutely gorgeous!
Jo

(16-09-2022, 06:18 PM)Gabrielle Wrote:  Do you have photos at end of pm compared to now?
This is my year one timeline, Day zero picture is the last of NBE only pics.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(16-09-2022, 06:58 PM)Johanez Wrote:  DiDi:

You have absolutely gorgeous breasts... it shows how much you have done, and if I may say so... Be Proud to show off your bust!

Once again... absolutely gorgeous!
Jo
Awwwh thank you. <3 Oh I love them twins so much... I even gave them silly names. Wink Classic Finnish cow names lol omg I'm so silly. It was Mel's idea, blame her for it. So left one is Heluna and right is Mansikki. hahahah

(16-09-2022, 08:12 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(16-09-2022, 06:18 PM)Gabrielle Wrote:  Do you have photos at end of pm compared to now?
This is my year one timeline, Day zero picture is the last of NBE only pics.

So how lon was you on pm, before you started hrt?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon