Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hip and bottom growth?

(14-09-2022, 08:44 PM)PleasantlyFascinated Wrote:  Very small amount indeed.. about 1/4 size of a small pea, so not very much.  My guess is that it's a potent tactic, since my primary place to accumulate fat is around my middle, yet I have no fat around my middle any more.  I'm now only padded around my butt/hips, which I wasn't particularly when I had a fat belly.

Am I right in that the stuff you use is not PM, but more potent estrogen from the doc?

(15-09-2022, 09:01 AM)prostatenipple Wrote:  
(14-09-2022, 08:44 PM)PleasantlyFascinated Wrote:  Very small amount indeed.. about 1/4 size of a small pea, so not very much.  My guess is that it's a potent tactic, since my primary place to accumulate fat is around my middle, yet I have no fat around my middle any more.  I'm now only padded around my butt/hips, which I wasn't particularly when I had a fat belly.

Am I right in that the stuff you use is not PM, but more potent estrogen from the doc?

Not PM and not from the doctor.  Supposedly bio-identical estriol/estradiol, Life-Flo BiEstro Care, from Amazon.  4 oz. lasted me a year.  
Funny you can buy estrogen without a prescription, but not testosterone.

(05-09-2020, 05:27 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  
(03-09-2020, 07:54 PM)Stevenator_too Wrote:  PM *definitely* gives you a bigger ass.

Err, sorry to disagree, PM may increase it, but its certainly not definite for everyone. It hasn't done anything at all for mine after 10 years of taking PM!

You got breasts, that where its gone

(15-09-2022, 09:04 PM)PleasantlyFascinated Wrote:  
(15-09-2022, 09:01 AM)prostatenipple Wrote:  

Not PM and not from the doctor.  Supposedly bio-identical estriol/estradiol, Life-Flo BiEstro Care, from Amazon.  4 oz. lasted me a year.  
Funny you can buy estrogen without a prescription, but not testosterone.

you can buy anything, how legit it is, is another thing. Use to be called the black market, but modern times its gone cyber lol

(13-09-2022, 09:25 PM)PleasantlyFascinated Wrote:  I am very cautious to NOT grow breasts, other than increasing pectoral muscles.  Yet, I use a small amount of topical Estriol/Estradiol cream on butt and hips daily.  After a year, my butt is the only place I do have fat.  I am otherwise what they call "shredded" with low body fat.

Try it, and find out how it works for you.  It works for me.

Very interesting! I have a wish of growing "moderate-sized" breasts, up to B-cup, AND also to get some hips/butt - and moving the "required" fat away from my belly to those places.hat you imply is that by topical application the growth might be steered to specific areas.

I have tried quite long to get some breast growth with Fenugreek and Maca powders. The results aren't impressive, have got a big bigger nipples and very little of breast growth. I started a week ago PM and Reishi. PM I take in extract powder, and reishi as powder, too. I keep taking Fenugreek and Maca also. Now I feel that my nipples are more sensitive and I don't get easily hard-ons. So 'something' has changed, and likely my T-level has gone down. I didn't expect much in such a short time anyway.

I have also made my own tincture extract and also a cream from PM and Reishi, which I use topically. I will now try that same stuff now on my butt and hips, too. Exiting to see if this works for me!

(15-10-2022, 06:51 PM)Teddy Wrote:  
(13-09-2022, 09:25 PM)PleasantlyFascinated Wrote:  I am very cautious to NOT grow breasts, other than increasing pectoral muscles.  Yet, I use a small amount of topical Estriol/Estradiol cream on butt and hips daily.  After a year, my butt is the only place I do have fat.  I am otherwise what they call "shredded" with low body fat.

Very interesting! I have a wish of growing "moderate-sized" breasts, up to B-cup, AND also to get some hips/butt - and moving the "required" fat away from my belly to those places.hat you imply is that by topical application the growth might be steered to specific areas.

I have tried quite long to get some breast growth with Fenugreek and Maca powders. The results aren't impressive, have got a big bigger nipples and very little of breast growth. I started a week ago PM and Reishi. PM I take in extract powder, and reishi as powder, too. I keep taking Fenugreek and Maca also. Now I feel that my nipples are more sensitive and I don't get easily hard-ons. So 'something' has changed, and likely my T-level has gone down. I didn't expect much in such a short time anyway.

I have also made my own tincture extract and also a cream from PM and Reishi, which I use topically. I will now try that same stuff now on my butt and hips, too. Exiting to see if this works for me!
Please share your tincture recipe

I am doing hip and butt exercises along with Binural Beats butt growth on Youtube

(30-10-2022, 07:57 PM)Zhuzhu Wrote:  
(15-10-2022, 06:51 PM)Teddy Wrote:  

Please share your tincture recipe
The tincture I make is bit ad-hoc:   I use PM concentrate and raw Reishi powder, the mix is about (by weight) 1 part PM concentrate  to 5 parts of dry Reishi powder, and add 80% alcohol on it. I guess any strong vodka could be used as well. The alcohol should be covering about 3x the volume of combined powders. I let it to soak for a week stirring/shaking daily. Then I let it rest for a day or two and decant the clear liquid part of it, pouring through a filter paper - leaving the sediment and the murky part of liquid close to the bottom behind. Next I add a little more alcohol to the slurry, shake it, and let it clear again until next day. Then I filter the remaining liquid, and dispose the sedimentation. That "mud" tends to block the filter paper, and therefore I try to get as much clear liquid as possible by decanting carefully, before the slurry goes to my filter paper.

Filtering: I cut the paper filter form a coffee filter, and put it to a small funnel. Something like this: https://chem.libretexts.org/Ancillary_Ma...lter_Paper.

I add also some drops of lavender essential oil in the filtered tincture. I have even sometimes added 20-25% DMSO to the alcohol, to dissolve more stuff from the powders and to improve skin penetration. However, I think plain alcohol is doing a pretty good work even without DMSO.

That's it.
Heart 

I want to contribute my own experience on PM. I have been taking it for about 5 years on and off in combination with Maca, Fenugreek, Red Clover (Promensil extra strength 80mg package) Red Reishi and Licorice but obviously not at the same time as not to diminish results. 
In the last two years I have been exclusively on PM, Fenugreek and Red Reshi and occasionally licorice. As of today I am finally going to Ainterol PM. I anticipate even better results.
My PM results have been outstanding as I now sport a B Cup and my waist has narrowed substantially (currently 36 waist in men's pants, I am also able to wear a women's size 16 pant. Unbelievable just a few years ago because I at one point wore a 44 waist. I also lost alot of weight 65lbs. It was so amazing to donate these clothes to charity knowing that my closet is now filled with female clothes that fit me better than ever.
So in closing, yes PM will feminize you but as it has often been suggested...time is the biggest factor for success. Just wait until you are able to pick smaller female sizes at the department store..exilerating!
I am responding to this thread because I have definitely seen a feminization of my body. The growth is in my hip and bum area as well. I know that my hips have widened. At one point my lower back was hurting so bad for no reason other than the adjustment of my hips that was taking place. Thankfully it's not a problem anymore. Literally with these wider hips I can see that my panties fit properly(they look great).. As I sleep on my side in my beautiful nighties and panties I reach down my to my hip area and I can feel the bone and I am confirmed. I look and feel like a woman.It makes me so happy to have wider hips and thighs along with a female bum. It's so amazing ? 
Lmao...as a side note, my massage lady knows that I am taking PM and in recent months she has altered the turn over process in which she literally provides privacy with the sheet over my breasts as I turn. She told me that this is a privacy technique for women. Crazy huh..is she saying that I can see your success???
Anyway..I just wanted to add this bit about my massage lady.
Hugs xx Jessica

[unnecessary quoting removed]

I haven't heard that MACA increases breast growth.  I only heard that it increases your libido.  If MACA causes breath growth it would explain some things for me.  Can anyone verify that MACA does cause breast growth for me please?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon