Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hip and bottom growth?

Does anyone have any experience with growing larger hips and a larger butt through pueraria mirifica? I read that applying a topical cream (such as ainterol) on them can help stimulate growth—can anyone confirm? Is there an effective way of doing this?

Also, would using topical creams affect you in other ways? I don’t want my breasts to get any bigger, so could I do this for only the hips and butt?

Thanks so much!

PM *definitely* gives you a bigger ass.

(03-09-2020, 07:54 PM)Stevenator_too Wrote:  PM *definitely* gives you a bigger ass.

Err, sorry to disagree, PM may increase it, but its certainly not definite for everyone. It hasn't done anything at all for mine after 10 years of taking PM!

PM *definitely* gave me a bigger ass.

Fixed it 

Big Grin

I see it may or may not work for some people.

Would anyone know if using a PM topical cream just on the butt would give other effects? Like breast growth, etc? Or is it just on where you apply it?

Thanks!

(05-09-2020, 07:00 PM)Taylor Wrote:  

I see it may or may not work for some people.

Would anyone know if using a PM topical cream just on the butt would give other effects? Like breast growth, etc? Or is it just on where you apply it?

Thanks!

This is something I'd like to know too. No one replied to this. Has anyone tried this?

Good question and this is only my thoughts on it.... like all these NBE herbs etc, results are widely diffrring some get fantastic growth others get none!
I've seen PM gel advertised as butt growing, and read a few accounts of it working, so my suggestion would be go for it.
As for other feminisation it may well do something, but as everyone is diffrent it is impossible to say what it will do/not do.
Ok, a very vague answer but the bottom line (forgive the pun) peole have vastly differing results so the only way of knowing for sure is to try it,

I am very cautious to NOT grow breasts, other than increasing pectoral muscles.  Yet, I use a small amount of topical Estriol/Estradiol cream on butt and hips daily.  After a year, my butt is the only place I do have fat.  I am otherwise what they call "shredded" with low body fat.

Try it, and find out how it works for you.  It works for me.

(13-09-2022, 09:25 PM)PleasantlyFascinated Wrote:  I am very cautious to NOT grow breasts, other than increasing pectoral muscles.  Yet, I use a small amount of topical Estriol/Estradiol cream on butt and hips daily.  After a year, my butt is the only place I do have fat.  I am otherwise what they call "shredded" with low body fat.

what small dosage?  I tried that with my nipples and got breast growth and I was using half a pump divided between both nipples.

(14-09-2022, 06:23 AM)arl234 Wrote:  
(13-09-2022, 09:25 PM)PleasantlyFascinated Wrote:  I am very cautious to NOT grow breasts, other than increasing pectoral muscles.  Yet, I use a small amount of topical Estriol/Estradiol cream on butt and hips daily.  After a year, my butt is the only place I do have fat.  I am otherwise what they call "shredded" with low body fat.

what small dosage?  I tried that with my nipples and got breast growth and I was using half a pump divided between both nipples.

Very small amount indeed.. about 1/4 size of a small pea, so not very much.  My guess is that it's a potent tactic, since my primary place to accumulate fat is around my middle, yet I have no fat around my middle any more.  I'm now only padded around my butt/hips, which I wasn't particularly when I had a fat belly.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon