Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HT's HRT

(08-09-2022, 04:44 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(07-09-2022, 06:47 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Day 443

I think its time to get a bigger bra. Wink

This is a problem  Dodgy ... kidding Big Grin . Hi Lara, I remember you saying something about having back pain, any updates on that?.

It is! Dammit, bras are expensive. xD I'm just about to hit the point where finding nice ones is getting expensive and there's much less to choose from. The one in the picture is the only one which fits well right now and its getting quite tight... Due to having so little money right now, I'm trying to manage at least to October before getting a new one.

Oh yes, the pain. It doesn't go down my back yet, unless some pain in the lower back is caused by boobs. But my shoulders and neck are chronically stuck. Things go bad every time I don't religiously wear a bra at all times. I tested this a while ago and only wore bra when I was heading out. The result was lot of ache and tension to which normal stretching (which I do many times a day) wasn't enough. The very day I had my bra back on all day was far less painful. So from now on, its regular bra wearing every day I guess. And even more stretching. I know few good exercises for upper back if and when this problem goes worse.
Thumbs Down 

OH MY that one brought me back from the dead! Big Grin

Looks like you are just popping out all over the place.

Huggs
bobbi

(08-09-2022, 10:46 AM)Happyme Wrote:  

OH MY that one brought me back from the dead! Big Grin

Looks like you are just popping out all over the place.

Huggs
bobbi
Hi, I've missed you. <3

Umm yes, this bra will soon be too small. Big Grin I'm trying to hang on to it for now as I'm nearly broke, can't afford to get anything this month.

(29-07-2022, 02:21 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Thank you Charlotte. <3 Corset does some amazing things doesn't it?

Day 403

Ok, so I'm doing an early update. I wasn't planning to yet but I really want to show this. After a recent heartbreak, which I guess I should have known to predict by now knowing my luck, I decided to treat myself and buy the bra I had been planning to get for a while. I've been so hurt and crying so much I think I deserved something nice for a change. So I bought the Pour Moi Scandalous bra as 38I / 38G / 85J. So one cup larger than the previous one I have.

First time I go for the same bra in bigger size and I wasn't disappointed. My calculations are correct. Last time My breast volume measured at about 1790cc's. Range for this bra starts at 1810cc's and in my experience good fit starts around when I fit halfway into the said range. This has held true all the way since I wore DD's and keeps on working like a charm. This bigger cup is far nicer, underwire sits in much more comfy way and the only place where I'm missing some is depth, there's not much room to cover, I would say once I grow another 50cc's, I'll be filling these and from there they will only get more and more comfy. The H cup is right now absolutely spot on. I read reviews for this bra btw, I found the same things said I've felt myself, fits nicely, good support despite having very giving materials, having the lace in the middle gives another angle of adjustment which is awesome and the sizes are generous. (Cups are deep!) Also these bras can be adjusted to house much bigger breasts than the size says, outside of underwire being too narrow possibly. Depending on breast shape, this can turn into something super flaunting and yet comfy once its kinda over filled. I'm very happy with this, definitely worth it. Oh and the price had went down to only 32€.By this pace it appears I will be updating my bra size below the avatar pretty soon. Wink

On other news, I managed to somehow break some skin around my cleavage area with the Noogle dome. So I got to take few days off of pumping to let my poor titties heal a bit. I've done already 34 hours during 14th month so I'm halfway done with my goal. I will likely surpass that goal too. So far putting more hours into pumping appears to be very promising. I've done 3-5 hours daily, but apparently its been a bit too much as otherwise I wouldn't have the problem of broken skin. There's also tiny bit of discolouration, but far less than I used to get with less pumping, go figure.

Otherwise my program is unchanged, I'm still doing the higher dose of cypro for another two weeks. GABA on same dosage, I started Pituitary again at one capsule per day. I thought that with my current eating habits and exercise, glandulars will likely not cause me to get any weight gain, I'll be watching this as I want to slim down some more. Slow and steady and it appears to be working. Oh and I will soon do another fifteen day cycle of doubled progesterone. Last month it seemed to give very good results so I want to try it again as I still have extra PG lying around.

Enjoy new bra pics. <3

So how much growth did you gain from pm then?

(11-09-2022, 02:03 AM)Gabrielle Wrote:  So how much growth did you gain from pm then?
I was around large A cup or small B when I started HRT. I budded about six months prior starting HRT. On day 0 my breast volume was around 760cc's or so.

(11-09-2022, 09:18 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(11-09-2022, 02:03 AM)Gabrielle Wrote:  So how much growth did you gain from pm then?
I was around large A cup or small B when I started HRT. I budded about six months prior starting HRT. On day 0 my breast volume was around 760cc's or so.
How long was you taking them for? What was your dosage?

(11-09-2022, 12:11 PM)Gabrielle Wrote:  
(11-09-2022, 09:18 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
How long was you taking them for? What was your dosage?

I changed doses many times, most of the time I was on 1000mg - 2000mg. I tried higher but that gave me really messed up feelings and also DVT symptoms. I would say its useless to go over 2000mg and even that much is not really needed.

I started PM first time in April 2020 but it was crappy brands which didn't do much anything until much later on that I started with Ainterol. It only became really effective when I added things to my program. (You can find all the details on this on my previous thread, but all that information is now outdated.) I budded after about three months on being on Ainterol PM, on and off, I was being inconsistent.

PM gave me weird kinda "dirty" feeling mentally, somewhat similar to what HRT does, but just plain worse. It was enough to open my eyes about what I need to do. It did give me some growth but only when I had a whole lot of things on my program to help out. Main thing was the Vitamin D3 + MSM + Calcium combo which was kind of a game changer. This I have been on since without breaks. Progesterone cream was also a nice addition on the side.

Day 450

Pumping just got very interesting. I picked up the HUGE domes today. I'm not joking, these things are gargantuan size! They are so wide that I can barely fit them on my chest, anything wider and there would be no way to wear both at the same time. I'm pumping for my first hour with them right now and it is rough!

Just like when I upgraded from XL to XXL Noogle domes, the pressure feels much more harsh, sides of my boobs are being pulled much more than before and the dome edges sit in a place they weren't at before. It will take a while to build a tolerance for this and likely I'm forced to use lighter pressure and maybe less hours. Mostly its just about getting used to it, pushing through like I did last time. Its rough, really rough. But I'm so close of growing into XXL domes that I don't think they're able to benefit me much longer.

These things would work fantastically for butt and hips too. I can't recommend these for anyone with narrower chest than mine. But anyone my size or wider and they will work out fine. 32€ well spent.

EDIT:
In the picture that's Noogleberry XXL dome and the new one from Aliexpress side by side. I remember thinking the Noogle XXL's were big and they're dwarfed by these things.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Holy smokes!
If you fill those up you will need warning lights on your nipples when your out in public.
Big Grin 
Huggs
Bobbi

(14-09-2022, 06:34 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Holy smokes!
If you fill those up you will need warning lights on your nipples when your out in public.
Big Grin 
Huggs
Bobbi

It will take ages and I might never grow into these things. I was going to do second hour but I had to give up as it was just too painful. AS I'm stubborn, I'm not sacrificing hours and now I'm doing the last using Noogle domes which feel pleasant. I have no tolerance for the new domes yet, it hurts so much as the dome edges hit completely different spot. I have to build a tolerance and once again admit that my body has limits and I hate it.

Btw, second month in a row that I'm pushing in 101 hours of pumping. I wonder if I'm doing some kind of a record with this... And its working wonders.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon