Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting on Raw Female

(16-05-2022, 08:40 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  I'm on Raw Female and pituitary btw... I've been on this stuff for over a month and I'm experiencing a huge growth spurt, seems like its something never happened to me before. Seems very promising so far.

RF is an interesting combination, it has bovine ovary, uterine, vitamin A and E and zinc in it. Which are quite decent combination.... The pituitary supplement from the same brand has pituitary, ginseng vitamin B12 and was there something else in it too? These things work together quite nicely. For what ginseng does, Lotus's thread goes into detail with it.

For myself, I can already tell this stuff seems to work! But best not to overdose it, too much A, E and zinc isn't a good idea. I've tried two and three caps a day, both seem to be fine. Afaik the BO in it works of course the way it should, but dosage isn't that high as what is possible with raw BO pills.
Hi Didi long time no hear, I hope you are doing well.
Interesting and thanks for the information, yes I think RF could be worthwhile with it's mix of vits etc, but like you have said, taking lots would be no good, just think how much Zinc is in say 8-caps/day/week!!!!
When I was researching a BO alternative I mist admit I missed the pituitary one, maybe one for another day if I decide I want more LOL
The more I read up on it the more I am sure it'll be a very limited time program, start with 1-cap/day for the 1st week then if I feel it's working well, I'll stay on 1-cap/day if not then I'll increase by 1-cap/day each week to a max of 4-caps/day. Then have a week off, review and either stay on 1-cap or repeat the program. That'll be about a 9-week program at which point, I'll most likely decide enough is enough as I'm already near to my B-cup target if so I'll then go onto prog/est cream.
Do you think it's worth taking an AA like Reshi, or for me an alternative as I don't want to risk reshi with my allergies?
Many thanks x

(16-05-2022, 10:34 AM)ente1980 Wrote:  

(16-05-2022, 08:40 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  I'm on Raw Female and pituitary btw... I've been on this stuff for over a month and I'm experiencing a huge growth spurt,

I have googled for Raw Female - and think I might try "Natural Sources" brand. Or is there something else you would recommend? What are you trying to say about "pituitary"? Please explain more about that one, thanks.

I bought Natures Source from iherb
https://uk.iherb.com/pr/natural-sources-...ules/10783
They also do the pituitary that DiDi talks about
https://uk.iherb.com/pr/natural-sources-...sules/7220

(16-05-2022, 02:45 PM)wee2er Wrote:  
(16-05-2022, 08:40 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  I'm on Raw Female and pituitary btw... I've been on this stuff for over a month and I'm experiencing a huge growth spurt, seems like its something never happened to me before. Seems very promising so far.

RF is an interesting combination, it has bovine ovary, uterine, vitamin A and E and zinc in it. Which are quite decent combination.... The pituitary supplement from the same brand has pituitary, ginseng vitamin B12 and was there something else in it too? These things work together quite nicely. For what ginseng does, Lotus's thread goes into detail with it.

For myself, I can already tell this stuff seems to work! But best not to overdose it, too much A, E and zinc isn't a good idea. I've tried two and three caps a day, both seem to be fine. Afaik the BO in it works of course the way it should, but dosage isn't that high as what is possible with raw BO pills.
Interesting and thanks for the information, yes I think RF could be worthwhile with it's mix of vits etc, but like you have said, taking lots would be no good, just think how much Zinc is in say 8-caps/day/week!!!!
When I was researching a BO alternative I mist admit I missed the pituitary one, maybe one for another day if I decide I want more LOL
The more I read up on it the more I am sure it'll be a very limited time program, start with 1-cap/day for the 1st week then if I feel it's working well, I'll stay on 1-cap/day if not then I'll increase by 1-cap/day each week to a max of 4-caps/day. Then have a week off, review and either stay on 1-cap or repeat the program. That'll be about a 9-week program at which point, I'll most likely decide enough is enough as I'm already near to my B-cup target if so I'll then go onto prog/est cream.
Do you think it's worth taking an AA like Reshi, or for me an alternative as I don't want to risk reshi with my allergies?
Many thanks x

Am taking reishi for my AA, suppose the other alternative will be saw palmetto?

Not sure if you even need AA with BO given it needs testosterone to work? guess keeping the DHT down will still be benificial  and most guides do reccomend an AA for males.

(16-05-2022, 04:43 PM)Unknowntraveller89 Wrote:  

(16-05-2022, 02:45 PM)wee2er Wrote:  

Many thanks x

Am taking reishi for my AA, suppose the other alternative will be saw palmetto?

Not sure if you even need AA with BO given it needs testosterone to work? guess keeping the DHT down will still be benificial  and most guides do reccomend an AA for males.

Cheers Unknown, that's the conclusion I'm sort of reaching in that it seems some do AA others don't / is it really needed ???
I'm staying clear of Reshi so if I think I need it I'll buy some SP, thanks

(16-05-2022, 10:34 AM)ente1980 Wrote:  

(16-05-2022, 08:40 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  I'm on Raw Female and pituitary btw... I've been on this stuff for over a month and I'm experiencing a huge growth spurt,

I have googled for Raw Female - and think I might try "Natural Sources" brand. Or is there something else you would recommend? What are you trying to say about "pituitary"? Please explain more about that one, thanks.

Yes, this is the exact brand I'm talking about... So far its been amazing!

I have been on it for month and half Pituitary supplement from the same brand I did two months earlier and started again along with BO + uterine pills a while back. I have no science on it, only anecdotes about Pituitary supplement possibly being beneficial to take on the side of the vitamin D3 + MSM + calcium combination and there's also bunch of anecdotes about it being good combo with BO. Being the crazy boob alchemist I am, I thought I will put this stuff to a test. And its been great so far. But that's enough about what I'm doing, I don't want to hijack this thread Smile

(16-05-2022, 02:45 PM)wee2er Wrote:  Hi Didi long time no hear, I hope you are doing well.
Many thanks x

I've been doing ok, mixed bag of good days and horrible ones... Its rough, far more rough I ever thought it would be.

Yea, I would say 3-4 per day is absolute max you do not want to exceed. So far I've taken only two a day and that seems fine. I tried three but that appeared to give me same stuff that too high E levels do. But I'm not really sure as I didn't test it for a long time. About NBE, my thinking is to keep it as simple as possible. No need to mix gazillion different things, pick few which work and stick up to it. Also the wisdom about time being a better multiplier than dosage is a good one to keep in mind. Nto over doing stuff to stay healthy is the best approach.

Sounds like you have a nice plan, try it and see how it goes. Reishi I'm not sure about, if BO does what is said it does, you might not need to block DHT with reishi. But RR has bunch of health benefits and when dosed right, seemingly no unwanted side effects so you likely wont be hurt by taking it anyway. I have been thinking if I should start it again as I came off of cypro completely. I have nothing specifically suppressing T right now as I figured I should not need any. But reishi could be good to take anyway, its not gonna do anything bad.

But that's enough about what I'm doing, I don't want to hijack this thread [Image: smile.gif]

DiDI, with those breasts, your experience and knowledge, you can highjack my thread any day LOL Smile

(17-05-2022, 12:21 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(16-05-2022, 02:45 PM)wee2er Wrote:  Hi Didi long time no hear, I hope you are doing well.
Many thanks x

I've been doing ok, mixed bag of good days and horrible ones... Its rough, far more rough I ever thought it would be.

Yea, I would say 3-4 per day is absolute max you do not want to exceed. So far I've taken only two a day and that seems fine. I tried three but that appeared to give me same stuff that too high E levels do. But I'm not really sure as I didn't test it for a long time. About NBE, my thinking is to keep it as simple as possible. No need to mix gazillion different things, pick few which work and stick up to it. Also the wisdom about time being a better multiplier than dosage is a good one to keep in mind. Nto over doing stuff to stay healthy is the best approach.

Sounds like you have a nice plan, try it and see how it goes. Reishi I'm not sure about, if BO does what is said it does, you might not need to block DHT with reishi. But RR has bunch of health benefits and when dosed right, seemingly no unwanted side effects so you likely wont be hurt by taking it anyway. I have been thinking if I should start it again as I came off of cypro completely. I have nothing specifically suppressing T right now as I figured I should not need any. But reishi could be good to take anyway, its not gonna do anything bad.
It's great to hear from you DiDi, You always seem to go through rough patches, but I know you are strong, keep at it and don't let the b@st@rds grind you down xx

Yes, RR is reportedly very good for you on many levels, so highly likely to be a good idea if you get back on it. I think it's too risky for me as I've had bad reactions to certain mushrooms and other stuff, so think it'll be either just Raw Female or might add SP, but we will see.

Stay strong me dear Smile

(17-05-2022, 12:21 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:    Reishi I'm not sure about, if BO does what is said it does, you might not need to block DHT with reishi. But RR has bunch of health benefits and when dosed right, seemingly no unwanted side effects so you likely wont be hurt by taking it anyway. I have been thinking if I should start it again as I came off of cypro completely. I have nothing specifically suppressing T right now as I figured I should not need any. But reishi could be good to take anyway, its not gonna do anything bad.

I wonder if the theory of addign an AA like reshi is to block the DHT as it can't be aromotised, there for blockign it will in theory give more free testosterone for the aromatase to do its thing?

(17-05-2022, 04:35 PM)Unknowntraveller89 Wrote:  
(17-05-2022, 12:21 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:    Reishi I'm not sure about, if BO does what is said it does, you might not need to block DHT with reishi. But RR has bunch of health benefits and when dosed right, seemingly no unwanted side effects so you likely wont be hurt by taking it anyway. I have been thinking if I should start it again as I came off of cypro completely. I have nothing specifically suppressing T right now as I figured I should not need any. But reishi could be good to take anyway, its not gonna do anything bad.
I wonder if the theory of addign an AA like reshi is to block the DHT as it can't be aromotised, there for blockign it will in theory give more free testosterone for the aromatase to do its thing?

This is what I've been wondering about as BO is said to convert T to E... Interesting little anecdote, I stopped cyproterone acetate (Androcur) fifteen days ago, it has rather long half life, if I remember about one week, knowing my metabolism to be on the fast side, I have likely less than one quarter of it in my body right now. I have not experienced any of the typical rising T symptoms which for me have been quite easy to notice. Also no withdrawal which cypro might also do, that is said to show up as "fake" T spike. But my dosage was quite low 12,5mg/day so its not much. In the same time, both my bust and hips grew about the same as I got in the previous fifteen days... I'm in a big time growth spurt right now and dropping cypro seems to have ZERO effect on the changes. The only possible difference has been my mood as I've had some extremely dysphoric days with lot of mood swings.

But so far just from reading my body, what is said about BO being able to suppress T, seems to hold true. I suspect my T has been quite well suppressed already, but I was expecting something to slow down when I drop cypro, nope, nothing what so ever and body changes happening as before if not faster.

But the point about Red Reishi is that afaik it suppresses/removes DHT while leaving free testosterone mostly untouched, in a similar fashion that several conventional T blockers function. So taking it should work ok along with BO.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon