Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting on Raw Female

Hi all,
I decided that I want to try BO for a few months but because of UK law there's no way of getting BO in the UK! But then I stumbled across Raw Female (RF) which after reading up on it seems to be very similar to BO and has lots of good reviews; however, as this this is not BO per-se, I'm unsure of the best program to do with it.
Firstly, a bit of background is probably helpful, I've been on PM for near enough a year now and have managed to grow some half decent near-B cup breasts, with no side effects or problems along the way. Along with PM I've done the usual vitamin/supplements and massage/pumping as well and in total, I'm actually very pleased with what I have achieved so far, see attached pic for anyone who is interested.
The only downside is that my areolas have yet to expand and I'd like a nicer round shape, as such the idea of swapping to BO came about, I may also switch to or use estro/prog cream as this can help with shape and areola size to.

For RF my initial plan is to take it for 3 months with the two main goals:
 - help round off my breasts
 - Increase areolas

For estro/prog cream - I might start this with the Raw Female or might do as a separate project, as yet I'm unsure if it is safe to mix with Raw Female, but would be for the same goals as Raw Female.

When reading up on BO it seems that many see it as a 'no way back after 6-months option' and also will cause body feminisation with fat redistribution etc and varying states of lose downstairs! and from what I have read it seems that Raw Female does the same/similar.
Although, I'm in the male staying male camp, I don't mind a bit of body feminisation simply because creating more hip/thigh/bum curve should give a better overall balanced look with the curves I now have from my my breasts.

I've searched on here for raw female and could only find a few references to it, so I am unsure about what would constitute a good program, etc, therefore I'd like to ask has anybody:
- had experience with Raw Female?
- suggest a decent plan (do I need to kill DHT/take AA's/etc)?
- used estro/prog cream with BO/Raw Female?

I'd be grateful for any input please, so thank you in advance.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi wee2er,
I would be very interested in this 'bovine ovary' too as like you, living in the UK, its really hard to find BO .
I'm looking to fill my breasts out too after taking PM and reishi for 9 months . I've grown a little, but i find pumping helps a lot (and probably more than the PM &RR). I'd like my areola to be bigger too so am interested in where BO would help with this as trying to get hold of progesterone cream is very difficult in UK.
chloe xxx

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Chloe,
Oh my what lovely shape and size you've managed to achieve to, very impressive.
I notice that you're on Reshi, I've not done RR due to allergies, I might see if there is an alternative, however, I dont know if that helps with BO/RF?
I looked high and low worldwide for a supplier that ships to the UK and drew a complete blank, so I'd say we must still all have mad cows, as it has clearly been banned!

For the estro/prog, it looks like we can order directly from BIOVA UK, I'm considering these, but watch out as they do due value packs on these every so often.
Estroil
https://www.biovea.net/UK/product/detail/2438/estriol-care-with-natural-estriol-2-oz-60ml/?deptid=0&cid=0&mid=0&kw=Estriol+Cream
Pregnenolone
https://www.biovea.net/UK/product/detail/21079/pregnenolone-cream-2oz-57g/?deptid=0&cid=0&mid=0&kw=Estriol+Cream

Hopefully, I'll achieve the same results with Raw Female, then hopefully just need finishing of with the creams, but would be good if someone chips in who's had experience and can suggest a regime.

Note that's not projesterone, it's something completely different.

I may have found a Swanson's supplier that will ship to the UK, will keep you posted, have been using the raw female for a few weeks and it seems to be doing something, nipple are a tad on the sensitive side every now and again after being on it for 2 week with no other source of estrogen.

(14-05-2022, 06:56 PM)Unknowntraveller89 Wrote:  

I may have found a Swanson's supplier that will ship to the UK, will keep you posted, have been using the raw female for a few weeks and it seems to be doing something, nipple are a tad on the sensitive side every now and again after being on it for 2 week with no other source of estrogen.

Thanks Unknown, I need to do some more digging on progesterone.
Oh that would be interesting if we can get a UK supply so please do keep me informed.
Can I ask what your raw female regime is please?
I've read its best to start with 1-cap/day/week, then add a cap each consecutive week, some are up to 10+/day!! 
I'm thinking for me I'd do an absolute max of 4/day/week.

(15-05-2022, 10:52 AM)wee2er Wrote:  
(14-05-2022, 06:56 PM)Unknowntraveller89 Wrote:  

Thanks Unknown, I need to do some more digging on progesterone.
Oh that would be interesting if we can get a UK supply so please do keep me informed.
Can I ask what your raw female regime is please?
I've read its best to start with 1-cap/day/week, then add a cap each consecutive week, some are up to 10+/day!! 
I'm thinking for me I'd do an absolute max of 4/day/week.

Was on PM for circa 12 weeks, took a 5-7 days with no pytho then upon starting 1st week was just one morning and night just to see how i reacted to it, basically just testign the waters and then 2nd week increased to 2 morning and 2 evening/ night, do also take a kelp suuplement in the morning aling with l-tyrosine to aid in keeping the body temperture up, i wasn;t cold as such but was a few degrees below the ideal body temp so them 2 have helped bring it up into the require range for the most part. Do take other supplements like green tea and what not but they are more to support it than to add to it.

(14-05-2022, 02:36 PM)wee2er Wrote:  Hi Chloe,
Oh my what lovely shape and size you've managed to achieve to, very impressive.
I notice that you're on Reshi, I've not done RR due to allergies, I might see if there is an alternative, however, I dont know if that helps with BO/RF?
I looked high and low worldwide for a supplier that ships to the UK and drew a complete blank, so I'd say we must still all have mad cows, as it has clearly been banned!

For the estro/prog, it looks like we can order directly from BIOVA UK, I'm considering these, but watch out as they do due value packs on these every so often.
Estroil
https://www.biovea.net/UK/product/detail/2438/estriol-care-with-natural-estriol-2-oz-60ml/?deptid=0&cid=0&mid=0&kw=Estriol+Cream
Pregnenolone
https://www.biovea.net/UK/product/detail/21079/pregnenolone-cream-2oz-57g/?deptid=0&cid=0&mid=0&kw=Estriol+Cream

Hopefully, I'll achieve the same results with Raw Female, then hopefully just need finishing of with the creams, but would be good if someone chips in who's had experience and can suggest a regime.
Hi wee2er , thanks for your lovely compliment ! I'm really chuffed the way my little breasts are growing and I just love the sensation of pumping them with breast cups and nipple cups. I've also got a Spectra S2 dual electric breast milking machine and it feels great connecting the breast cups up to this for a good half hours automatic pumping. My breasts soon fill my medium noogleberry cups and feel amazing afterwards. Ive also used my large noogleberry breast cups too but find i get little blood blisters around my boobs where the cups press against my skin. I guess the vacuum is a little too high.

Like you, i'd love to keep that plumpness i get post pumping so i'm really interested in the BO as Ive found the PM doesn't seem as effective as I hoped, plus I like to keep my cock functioning so i've moved to rubbing PM cream on my breasts instead of taking the tablets and kept up with the reishi.
Thans for the link to bioeva, I've looked at them before for progesterone cream for increasing the size of my areola , but now i think its time to order some and start rubbing that into my nipples to see if they will grow larger.

Great to have a new BO starter like me to compare notes with !

chloe xx

If your looking for projesterone, you wont find a UK supplier but there are loads of sites in the US that will export to the UK, ones ive used in the past few months for some stuff include Iherb and Pipingrock, just need to watch for delivery charges, but even then tends to be cheaper that getting it from even europe just takes a tad longer to arrive at the door.

https://uk.iherb.com/pr/now-foods-soluti...z-85-g/779

I'm on Raw Female and pituitary btw... I've been on this stuff for over a month and I'm experiencing a huge growth spurt, seems like its something never happened to me before. Seems very promising so far.

RF is an interesting combination, it has bovine ovary, uterine, vitamin A and E and zinc in it. Which are quite decent combination.... The pituitary supplement from the same brand has pituitary, ginseng vitamin B12 and was there something else in it too? These things work together quite nicely. For what ginseng does, Lotus's thread goes into detail with it.

For myself, I can already tell this stuff seems to work! But best not to overdose it, too much A, E and zinc isn't a good idea. I've tried two and three caps a day, both seem to be fine. Afaik the BO in it works of course the way it should, but dosage isn't that high as what is possible with raw BO pills.

(16-05-2022, 08:40 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  I'm on Raw Female and pituitary btw... I've been on this stuff for over a month and I'm experiencing a huge growth spurt,

I have googled for Raw Female - and think I might try "Natural Sources" brand. Or is there something else you would recommend? What are you trying to say about "pituitary"? Please explain more about that one, thanks.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon