Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(15-12-2021, 06:36 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi BN family, 

I'm sharing this picture not compete with anyone, or piss them off. It's meant to show the growth possibilities of using NBE/Hrt and using a breat pump. The top picture is using the noogleberry XL contour domes, its clear the shape of ones boobs will change, as in the photo.The bottom pic is in the second year using my programs.

Wow that is amazing. Are both upper and lower photo using the same dome? Or upper was before and lower is after?

Not sure why will piss anyone off. It's to encourage one another ha.

Thanks a lot for the answer.  I appreciate you taking your time!  I have ordered all of it.  What additional things are for the formation of the breast buds?

Merry Christmas and Happy New year Lotus.
May 2022 be the year that your dreams come true!!
Hugs
Bobbi

(20-12-2021, 06:34 AM)Elly Wrote:  

Wow that is amazing. Are both upper and lower photo using the same dome? Or upper was before and lower is after?

Not sure why will piss anyone off. It's to encourage one another ha.

Thank you Elly, in both photo's I used the same domes...the XL contoured domes.

(31-12-2021, 08:44 AM)arl234 Wrote:  

Thanks a lot for the answer.  I appreciate you taking your time!  I have ordered all of it.  What additional things are for the formation of the breast buds?

You're welcome, i.hope helps you. I've been meaning to add a pituitary supplement when taking MSM and Calcium. These three items (together) help to stimulate a certain pathway that can with breast buds. Give it a try, and oh boy, when I take these together good things happen for me.  TongueBig Grin

(31-12-2021, 07:39 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Merry Christmas and Happy New year Lotus.
May 2022 be the year that your dreams come true!!
Hugs
Bobbi

Aw thank you Bobbie, 
Happy New Year to you too. I'm hoping 2022 is a great year for everyone...cause we all deserve some happiness.  Smile

Hey Lotus happy new Year! I hope this will start fantastic and go even better for you! Despite not being able to pursue much NBE i am still very much fascinated and inspired by your researches. <3
Recently i heard about your "special formula", probably i have already asked for this, but may i know more about it? am still curious about it, and because i just hit one year with my program, i'd like to start again with some added spice to it.

(01-01-2022, 05:26 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(31-12-2021, 08:44 AM)arl234 Wrote:  

You're welcome, i.hope helps you. I've been meaning to add a pituitary supplement when taking MSM and Calcium. These three items (together) help to stimulate a certain pathway that can with breast buds. Give it a try, and oh boy, when I take these together good things happen for me.  TongueBig Grin

tptp?

Happy New Year, Lotus. And may we all get to see many more.
As an idea for NBE, imagine if somebbody made a general priority list for NBE, like what methods should be tried before others are considered. Because I do often look at things suggested here and think "man, i'd love to try that, but what if i'm putting the cart before the horse?" Easy example that comes to mind would be Royal Jelly. very cool, very expensive i'd guess.

It would be a definite hassle to keep updated, even if we could definitively establish a priority for the general case, so I get why it doesn't exist right now. just spitballing dumb ideas.

-Aria

I need to grow natural female breasts and I have no idea how.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon