Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(28-11-2021, 10:29 AM)HandofFate Wrote:  

Everyone on here said to cycle reishi, good to know it's not poison and safe to take all year. I'll get the SHBG added to my next blood test. If all goes well I'll just order the test myself without the doctor.

Here is my progress after every NBE method and HRT for 4 years.

That's great news. I'd say you're at tanner stage III, and looking real good, thanks for the photos. Please contact me via pm, I'd like to discuss the lab tests and have some new ideas to try in the meantime. 

Perhaps it's not what you wanted but for what it's worth I think you look lovely in that picture.

(29-11-2021, 09:53 PM)Phanatic Wrote:  

Perhaps it's not what you wanted but for what it's worth I think you look lovely in that picture.

Agreed. I see feminine breasts, with female nipples. I had two girlfriends/lovers over the years with similar sized/shaped breasts. Both were CIS women.

(29-11-2021, 11:08 PM)Nipply Russel Wrote:  
(29-11-2021, 09:53 PM)Phanatic Wrote:  

Agreed. I see feminine breasts, with female nipples. I had two girlfriends/lovers over the years with similar sized/shaped breasts. Both were CIS women.

My ribs are bigger than the breasts and also they are swollen from estradiol, when I push them they are flat. That’s why I don’t wear bras, because I raise my hands and the bra falls off.

I forgot to mention I do cycle cjc 1295, and mk677

Hi BN family, 

I'm sharing this picture not compete with anyone, or piss them off. It's meant to show the growth possibilities of using NBE/Hrt and using a breat pump. The top picture is using the noogleberry XL contour domes, its clear the shape of ones boobs will change, as in the photo.The bottom pic is in the second year using my programs.

(15-12-2021, 06:36 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi BN family, 

I'm sharing this picture not compete with anyone, or piss them off. It's meant to show the growth possibilities of using NBE/Hrt and using a breat pump. The top picture is using the noogleberry XL contour domes, its clear the shape of ones boobs will change, as in the photo.The bottom pic is in the second year using my programs.

Looks amazing, I hope to have that soon.

(15-12-2021, 01:30 PM)HandofFate Wrote:  

I'm sharing this picture not compete with anyone, or piss them off. It's meant to show the growth possibilities of using NBE/Hrt and using a breat pump. The top picture is using the noogleberry XL contour domes, its clear the shape of ones boobs will channdofFatege, as in the photo.The bottom pic is in the second year using my programs.

Looks amazing, I hope to have that soon.

Thank you HandofFate, a good breast growth plan will definitely get you there...IMHO. btw, I have no idea what breat pumps are lol, the joys of having cataracts....yup, I'm at that age.  DodgyRolleyes

Those look absolutely stunning! Aristotle would've been lucky to ponder such heavenly spheres.
It's very comforting to know that the expert we're trusting in reaps the benefit of their own expertise.

I do wonder: how should one adapt your program to somebody who's still on the younger side? I've always been fascinated with your procedures, but im always hesitant to commit because maybe the procedure was built for people who had an extra decade to mellow out their T.
If you ever need a guinea pig, an apprentice, somebody to test this stuff out with (on), i'd love to try.

-Dru

Lotus your chest looks so nice and round! Amazing!
Am curious to know how were you doing lately, and if you had any plans for the upcoming festivities. <3
Also i am all ears if you ever have any advices for me Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon