Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Time to join the discussion

(19-03-2021, 12:00 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(18-03-2021, 11:55 PM)BillieJean17 Wrote:  
(18-03-2021, 11:47 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(18-03-2021, 11:45 PM)BillieJean17 Wrote:  Another recent picture of one of the girls.  Color adjustments aren't quite right but size is what matters isn't it?
Size is the most important. Bigger the boobs , better they look  Smile
Finally figured out why I was having trouble posting the picture--it was too big.  The picture not the boob!
Smile Smile Wink
Lovely breasts you have there, nice shape and certainly fill that bra nicely.
That would have been funny if the boobs were too big to upload LOL

(18-03-2021, 11:45 PM)BillieJean17 Wrote:  Another recent picture of one of the girls.  Color adjustments aren't quite right but size is what matters isn't it?
Is that a D cup ?

Here's another recent picture.  Let's see if it is better than the last one.

Myboobs, it is either a big C or a D.  Most of my bras are C cup, but I am now buying D cup.  For example that Red Mesh bra pictured above is a C cup but it feels kinda tight on the boobs.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(20-03-2021, 02:55 AM)BillieJean17 Wrote:  Here's another recent picture.  Let's see if it is better than the last one.

Myboobs, it is either a big C or a D.  Most of my bras are C cup, but I am now buying D cup.  For example that Red Mesh bra pictured above is a C cup but it feels kinda tight on the boobs.
Defo D cup  Tongue

(20-03-2021, 02:56 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(20-03-2021, 02:55 AM)BillieJean17 Wrote:  Here's another recent picture.  Let's see if it is better than the last one.

Defo D cup  Tongue
Thank you for the nice compliment, Myboobs.  Love BJ

I am getting better at photographing my boobs, I think.  Here are a couple of pictures from this morning.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yes. That looks good. That was good advice. I personally prefer it without the overt innuendo, though. We’re both professional photographers. Well, I’m retired now, but I agree with his advice.

While DiDi here is very creative with her photos, I just use an iPhone to take mine, and I don’t put much thought in them. However, I do have five camera bodies and 20 lenses. I just don’t use them here. LoL 

Nice photos. It better shows your gains. Congrats

(22-03-2021, 03:05 AM)Stevenator_too Wrote:  Yes. That looks good. That was good advice. I personally prefer it without the overt innuendo, though. We’re both professional photographers. Well, I’m retired now, but I agree with his advise. 

While DiDi here is very creative with her photos, I just use an iPhone to take mine. However, I do have five camera bodies and 20 lenses. I just don’t use them here. LoL 

Nice photos. It better shows your gains. Congrats
Thanks S2, your comments mean a lot.  BJ

(21-03-2021, 10:11 PM)BillieJean17 Wrote:  I am getting better at photographing my boobs, I think.  Here are a couple of pictures from this morning.
Very nice

(22-03-2021, 03:36 AM)taxer Wrote:  
(21-03-2021, 10:11 PM)BillieJean17 Wrote:  I am getting better at photographing my boobs, I think.  Here are a couple of pictures from this morning.
Very nice
Definitely good pictures, and nice breasts to.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon