Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Time to join the discussion

(27-12-2020, 07:41 AM)Stevenator_too Wrote:  I haven’t had a haircut since June. I always wore a business casual cut. It’s getting long now, for me. Finally getting below my neckline. I did have the sides trimmed a couple of months ago, and I’m ready to do that again. Unfortunately, I had to take an early retirement in July, so I’m going to let it grow long now. I’ve never had long hair, and it’s a good time now to let it grow. Especially with the hrt, etc thx.
S2, a warning about getting sides trimmed.  The sides need to get long if you are going to try to have a full ponytail or if you want your locks to fall down on your shoulders.  I used to get the sides trimmed and often ended up with "wings" on the sides of my head.  It take a long time for the sides to get as long as the back.  Life is full of compromises!  BJ

I appreciate the warning. I was of the understanding that (typically) you let the top & back get long, trim the sides, and then let the sides grow in to catch up, so as not to have an unkempt bushy head look for a year. This is all new territory for me, so I’m really in uncharted waters. I don’t want to look like I’m living under a bridge, and I guess I’d like to have an overall one length of hair eventually. I stopped cutting the front of my hair last spring. I joked it was a Trump cut, and it goes back to the base of my skull. I was even unsure of what to do with it then, but I do want it longer now. I guess I should just let it grow and not cut it at all. I am confused about the front/back vs sides leap-frog approach, though. I mean, most of my life I had a buzz/crew/military cut. About 12 years ago I had a cool pompadour for a couple of years. Now I’m going for the Kelly Loeffler look, even though I can’t stand that robot/alien-woman. Just basically straight long hair. Thx

S2, you give me advice on growing boobs and I'll give you advice on growing hair (on your head).   BJ

lol! I learned from lotus! 

I’ll answer any questions you have. Chances are, I’ll refer you to the Breast Growing Notes & Project-X threads. Haha.

S2, I'm going to switch the discussion to boobs for a while.  I haven't posted pictures in a while so thought I should provide a status update.  Here are two pictures with a new bra that I just LOVE girls!!  I obviously like red bras--they are so sexy IMHO.  I think some boob development is evident as well.  Send compliments please.  I still need encouragement.  BJ

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(18-03-2021, 05:31 AM)BillieJean17 Wrote:  S2, I'm going to switch the discussion to boobs for a while.  I haven't posted pictures in a while so thought I should provide a status update.  Here are two pictures with a new bra that I just LOVE girls!!  I obviously like red bras--they are so sexy IMHO.  I think some boob development is evident as well.  Send compliments please.  I still need encouragement.  BJ
Very sexy

Another recent picture of one of the girls.  Color adjustments aren't quite right but size is what matters isn't it?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(18-03-2021, 11:45 PM)BillieJean17 Wrote:  Another recent picture of one of the girls.  Color adjustments are quite right but size is what matters isn't it?
Size is the most important. Bigger the boobs , better they look  Smile

(18-03-2021, 11:47 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(18-03-2021, 11:45 PM)BillieJean17 Wrote:  Another recent picture of one of the girls.  Color adjustments aren't quite right but size is what matters isn't it?
Finally figured out why I was having trouble posting the picture--it was too big.  The picture not the boob!

(18-03-2021, 11:55 PM)BillieJean17 Wrote:  
(18-03-2021, 11:47 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(18-03-2021, 11:45 PM)BillieJean17 Wrote:  Another recent picture of one of the girls.  Color adjustments aren't quite right but size is what matters isn't it?
Finally figured out why I was having trouble posting the picture--it was too big.  The picture not the boob!
Smile Smile Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon