Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Program including bottom changes

(23-11-2020, 07:25 PM)Sylvia Coco Wrote:  

Thanks for all the answers.

Nipply Russell, I remember your arguments about RR, I just bought a supplement that only has SP by mistake and I wonder if that makes any sense. But if not, then I'm already buying RR. My question is what dose would be right for me. Should I add WP to this?

Best regards!

Yeah I understand the addiction to sex thingy, since taking the female role just can't get enough so now taking a forced break which is driving me crazy. OMG how I understand the addiction just cannot stop thinking about them.
I too have a skin problem, it's very dry so I sorta produce little body oil kinda meaning I don't smell or get dirty a lot just very, very dry meaning im not allowed to shower daily as the soap will wash off the very little protective body oil i produce, yeah sounds gross but twice a week is the max, but im dry and clean so not so gross but then the odd rash if I wash off too much and get dry.
Just normal body milk seems to help and in extreme cases or in some areas only cream with cortisone helps, nerisona cream but prescription only tho.
Okay now made myself sound like a freik,  but Sylvia can pm me about skin related stuff as I know it's very intimate and personal stuff not to be outed in public and I do have sorta experience and success so pm if you like about that, or about anything else body or girly related.

About one month has passed since my PM package arrived. I wanted to share my insights and experience.

For a week I took PM along with saw palmetto in doses of 1000mg PM and 640 SP daily. This went on for a week or so, and it had some results at the bottom (which is what I asked about) - my erections became much weaker and there was less ejaculate. I don't know if it was some kind of auto-suggestion, but it felt like my testicles contracted noticeably. A negative symptom was shoulder pain, which radiated all over my back and arm - I don't know if it was related, but combined with the visible effects I decided to stop taking the pills - I was simply scared of the changes.

After about a week of break, I started again - this time I added 1200 mg of Reishi to 1000 mg of PM (I gave up saw palmetto). I have been taking this dose for exactly one week and this time there are no negative effects such as shoulder and back pain. There were other changes at the bottom - two days ago I noticed that apart from what I knew before (i.e. a much weaker erection and again diminished testicles), there was a dark line through the center of the scrotum to the head of the penis. I've read that it's something typical, but I haven't been able to figure out what it is actually causing.

I have been feeling a slight tickle in my breasts for two days, but I realize that I still have to wait for bigger changes.
I'm going to continue my treatment.

Your doing well and listening to your body.
Add Calcium to your regimen. PM sucks it right out of you and causes joint pain.

Your tickle will soon become and itch and then you'll probably notice you nipple trying to grow out of your breast like a mountain peak.
It will begin to itch, and soon you'll feel that beloved nugget beginning to take form.
Bobbi

(13-12-2020, 03:57 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Your doing well and listening to your body.
Add Calcium to your regimen. PM sucks it right out of you and causes joint pain.

Your tickle will soon become and itch and then you'll probably notice you nipple trying to grow out of your breast like a mountain peak.
It will begin to itch, and soon you'll feel that beloved nugget beginning to take form.
Bobbi

Thank you Bobbi!

I'm adding calcium, but probably it is still not enough.

Some time ago I had to stop my experiment because I was hospitalized with blood clots that started to endanger my life.
I don't know if it was related to PM or RR, or maybe SP - I was very happy with the results, especially the ones at the bottom (I noticed, for example, a dark line on the scrotum and on the underside of the penis), erections started to be hard to achieve, and nipples clearly aroused.
I am looking for an answer to the question of what relationship PM, RR or SP may have with my blood clots. Can anyone help? Possibly I am looking for a suggestion what to change when removing, for example, PM from the program.

(11-01-2021, 02:32 PM)Sylvia Coco Wrote:  

Some time ago I had to stop my experiment because I was hospitalized with blood clots that started to endanger my life.
I don't know if it was related to PM or RR, or maybe SP - I was very happy with the results, especially the ones at the bottom (I noticed, for example, a dark line on the scrotum and on the underside of the penis), erections started to be hard to achieve, and nipples clearly aroused.
I am looking for an answer to the question of what relationship PM, RR or SP may have with my blood clots. Can anyone help? Possibly I am looking for a suggestion what to change when removing, for example, PM from the program.

Hi Silvia,
https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=28804&pid=212860&highlight=clot#pid212860
Here is a thread that talks about DVT/ blood clots and NBE.
It seems the E is what does us in.
Read at about post 150 for the discussion.

I had one small clot in my leg and that was enough for me.

Bobbi

(11-01-2021, 02:32 PM)Sylvia Coco Wrote:  

It probably is part of the cause why you got DVT. I guess you can still ask your doctor what usually leads to DVT though.

Bobbi sent you the right thread to look for, Nipply's journey has been very helpful and inspirational for us. As it turns out from Nipply's posts, there is a possibility that rectal or transdermal PM could avoid the process to DVT because it bypasses the liver.

I am no doctor so don't take my words too much seriously, but i'd suggest some time for recovering yourself and then explore other options in the future.

Best wishes

Thank you for your answers, they are very useful. However, I am seriously thinking about putting aside PM altogether, because it is not normal for me and I was really scared.
I wonder if I am able to achieve the desired effects, e.g. by combining white peony, fenugreek, reishi mushrooms and saw palmetto. I mean mostly changes at the bottom.

(11-01-2021, 05:11 PM)Sylvia Coco Wrote:  

Thank you for your answers, they are very useful. However, I am seriously thinking about putting aside PM altogether, because it is not normal for me and I was really scared.
I wonder if I am able to achieve the desired effects, e.g. by combining white peony, fenugreek, reishi mushrooms and saw palmetto. I mean mostly changes at the bottom.

You're welcome Sylvia  ;) .

I don't think Saw Palmetto is needed if you already take Reishi mushrooms, SP has been proven not being very effective compared to other anti androgens. Regarding Fenugreek i'm not sure, i used it in the past and i think it did something for me. After all it increases levels of prolacting which should help with breast enlargement. Take a look at "breast growing notes" by Lotus, lots of informations for a lot of different supplements and plants (including Fenugreek).

About white peony i have no idea, i thought about it these days and if it is worth taking together with Reishi, but i have to find some informations about it.

:P

Cimetidine (Tagamet) causes significant weight reduction of sex organs.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon