Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Program including bottom changes - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Genetic Males Personal Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Thread: Program including bottom changes (/showthread.php?tid=29922)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Program including bottom changes - Sylvia Coco - 15-11-2020

Hi everyone. I have a question about feminization. I am a crossdresser. I am aware that I can achieve serious and irreversible changes, but I am asking for professional consultation.

I have four main goals:

1. Achieve a reduction of the penis and testicles, I allow the possibility of it being permanent.

2. Reduce my libido because I'm a bit too addicted to sex.

3. Enlarge breasts, especially nipple tenderness. However, I do not want it to be too visible because I want to continue to function as a man at work, for example.

4. I have skin problems so I would like to improve the quality of my skin.

I have a little gynecomastia, but it could be a result of being slightly overweight.

My plan is to:

1. 2x500 mg daily pueraria mirifica.

2. Spearmint tea several times a day.

3. Drug for prostate reduction.

Should anything that I can get easily in Europe be added here?

Best regards to everyone!

RE: Program including bottom changes - Nipply Russel - 16-11-2020

In my opinion, 500mg x 2 is a great starting point. I believe you should stay at that dosage for three months or more to see how your body reacts. I also believe that in some cases, taking more is counterproductive - and the risk of adverse effects is greater.

Regarding prostate meds, if you're talking about a DHT (5-alpha reductase) suppressor, such as Finasteride, then I'd say you're all set. If you're talking about something else (no idea what) then you really need to add something herbal (reishi mushroom) or pharma (Finasteride/Dutasteride) along with the PM.

This combination should:

Clear up your skin
Cause noticeable fat redistribution over time (fat will grow on butt, boobs and thighs)
Reduce sex drive (varies)
Cause "budding" when the glands start branching out behind your nipples
Cause nipple enlargement and increased sensitivity (varies). Nipples will "grow" but will also enlarge as they get stretched out by your expanding boobs. Sensitivity can range from very little to a lot and you can help the whole process along with regular erotic nipple play, as it will cause oxytocin release
Shrink your testicles
Reduce or eliminate nocturnal erections, eventually leading to a reduction in penis size
Change your ejaculate
Might change your orgasms a bit
Could suppress your ability to achieve erection

Above everything else - and I can't stress this enough: give it time. It's a "flywheel"; the hormone level changes will occur over weeks and the body will slowly respond over months. Just take the stuff and carry on as you normally would. Resist the desire for rapid and pronounced changes. They'll happen, but this "puberty" should take three or four years to get fully underway.

RE: Program including bottom changes - Billie - 16-11-2020

Soy Isoflavinoids, estrogenic foods soy milk, flax seed oil, black kohosh

RE: Program including bottom changes - Sylvia Coco - 16-11-2020

(16-11-2020, 02:44 AM)Nipply Russel Wrote:  In my opinion, 500mg x 2 is a great starting point. ...

Thank you for a very extensive and professional answer!
I would like to ask if there is a likelihood of permanent and irreversible infertility when using the combination of PM and DHT (5-alpha reductase) suppressor. This is important information for me that I would have to go to a sperm bank, for example.
I also wonder if there are any specific recommended places to buy PM. I am afraid of shipments from outside the European Union, so that there is no problem with customs.
Best regards!

(16-11-2020, 04:15 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  Soy Isoflavinoids, estrogenic foods soy milk, flax seed oil, black kohosh

What do you think about saw palmetto? What concentration in tablets of this product should be optimal?
What to look for with DHT blockers? Are natural products such as Saw Palmetto sufficient, or should they be supported with drugs, e.g. for prostate hypertrophy or alopecia (with anti-androgenic effect)?

RE: Program including bottom changes - Nipply Russel - 18-11-2020

(16-11-2020, 09:51 AM)Sylvia Coco Wrote:  

Thank you for a very extensive and professional answer!
I would like to ask if there is a likelihood of permanent and irreversible infertility when using the combination of PM and DHT (5-alpha reductase) suppressor. This is important information for me that I would have to go to a sperm bank, for example.
I also wonder if there are any specific recommended places to buy PM. I am afraid of shipments from outside the European Union, so that there is no problem with customs.
Best regards!

You're welcome. Others can chime in, but I do believe there is some likelihood of fertility issues if you use that combination long enough for pronounced effects, such as shrunken testicles and significant breast development. I suppose that varies from one person to the next, but as a general guideline, if your ejaculate becomes/stays clear and (possibly) starts to diminish, you may lose some or all fertility, long term. Again, others should have more info, as I'm just trying to recall what I've read on the subject.

Regarding PM purchase, it's very important that you stick to one of the tried and true PM brands and you *definitely* avoid "extracts", as some may have crucial components missing and it will be hard to come up with the correct dosage in comparison to what others are using here. The Ainterol brand is the go-to for pure PM powder around here.

Regarding the DHT blocker, you really can't go wrong with Reishi mushroom as a starting point. Try that and PM for a few months and see how you respond!

RE: Program including bottom changes - Sylvia Coco - 18-11-2020

Great, thank you again for your answer. For now, I have already purchased a herbal prostate remedy that is based on saw palmetto. However, I will add reshi mushrooms to this, but for now I have to look for them on the internet.
When I receive my PM packaging, I will post a photo of the label here, then I will only ask you to judge if it is a good product.

RE: Program including bottom changes - Sylvia Coco - 23-11-2020

Last week I inaugurated my program.
I was taking 1000 mg a day of PM and 320 mg of SP a day.

Today, at the beginning of the next week, I decided to double my dose. I still have doubts about SP being an anti-androgen.

I haven't noticed any major changes this week, not counting the slight tickling of the testicles, as it could well be something subconscious as well.

I paste the photo of the PM that I bought - please advice if it's a good product.

RE: Program including bottom changes - Happyme - 23-11-2020

Yep
You have the gold standard of PM.

read though this thread to help understand the DHT your trying to kill off

https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=25123

Bobbi

RE: Program including bottom changes - Nipply Russel - 23-11-2020

^ What Bobbi said. I don't think SP is the best choice for an anti-androgen. Go with one of the others. Reishi is my choice.

2000 a day? I feel that's too much. If I was your doctor/herbalist/whatever, I'd tell you to take no more than 1000 mg a day for 120 days, then check in with me. Take your time. And nope, don't expect much of anything in the way of changes for 5-6 weeks. I can't stress this enough.

RE: Program including bottom changes - Sylvia Coco - 23-11-2020

Thanks for all the answers.

Nipply Russell, I remember your arguments about RR, I just bought a supplement that only has SP by mistake and I wonder if that makes any sense. But if not, then I'm already buying RR. My question is what dose would be right for me. Should I add WP to this?

Best regards!