Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bev's Program

(29-10-2020, 10:31 PM)Beverley50 Wrote:  

(29-10-2020, 06:57 PM)michelleann99 Wrote:  

Hi Bev,

Welcome back.

That is an interesting concept, I would be willing to try.

I am currently dissolving 1 500mg cap daily under my tongue, I believe it accomplishes the same thing. I am having amazing growth with just 500mg a day, some PM cream, RR, and I just added Prog Cream.

xo Michelle

Hi Michelle,

No its not the same. The PM still travels through your digestive system before reaching the bloodstream. Keeping it under your tongue has no added benefit from what I understand, because you will still swallow the powder, and there could little power in it left by the time it reaches the bloodstream. If you inject or insert as a suppository you can increase the actual percentage of absorption by up to 50%, as I understand it.

Taking hormones by mouth is apparently the least effective, injecting being the most effective.

Bev

Have your headaches gone away?  If so, was it something you did or did they stop on their own?

(30-10-2020, 04:18 AM)Troublewithnibbles Wrote:  

Hi Bev,

Welcome back.

I am currently dissolving 1 500mg cap daily under my tongue, I believe it accomplishes the same thing. I am having amazing growth with just 500mg a day, some PM cream, RR, and I just added Prog Cream.

xo Michelle

Hi Michelle,

No its not the same. The PM still travels through your digestive system before reaching the bloodstream. Keeping it under your tongue has no added benefit from what I understand, because you will still swallow the powder, and there could little power in it left by the time it reaches the bloodstream. If you inject or insert as a suppository you can increase the actual percentage of absorption by up to 50%, as I understand it.

Taking hormones by mouth is apparently the least effective, injecting being the most effective.

Bev

Have your headaches gone away?  If so, was it something you did or did they stop on their own?

Yes they've gone away. It turned out to be the brightness on my pc monitor that was set way too bright.  Wink" alt="Wink" title="Wink">

(29-10-2020, 06:57 PM)Beverley50 Wrote:  

(29-10-2020, 05:53 PM)Drew Wrote:  

Sounds like something I will definitely have to try.  So you partially dissolve them?

Good that I'm no longer sexually active or he would wonder why he is suddenly growing boobs Wink" alt="Wink" title="Wink">

"So you partially dissolve them?"  No no no! I only did that a few months ago when I was experimenting with the time it took for them to dissolve. I poured water on them at different temperatures to see how they reacted. Softened and dissolved pretty quickly. Just put one in your mouth and you'll see how quick they start falling apart.

I suppose you can also buy yourself a reusable injection device, liquify the PM with a little water, and inject it into your anal cavity. Should be pretty easy, and perhaps even a better option. Just ensure that the little liquid remain in there for a hour or so. In my case I'm pretty loose and relaxed down there and its easy for me to insert 2 capsules with two fingers. Once again, I'm not trying to be gross. Just giving you some new info that I haven't seen on this forum before.

Bev

I decided to try this, am on Estrofem 2mg atm but still have left over PM capsules so decided 500mg twice a day can't hurt. Actually it did a bit, have never before tried to shove anything up my bum, well not by myself anyway, but seems I'm not very good at it. Suppose finger nails aren't helping.

But have also done a little reading up and got this.

In addition, drug bioavailability is affected by the site of drug absorption within the rectal cavity. The superior rectal veins go via the liver whereas the inferior rectal veins bypass liver metabolism, thus correct positioning of the dosage form, at the lower rectum, is crucial.

So assuming that means only just inside the bum so may be trying to push them in too deep? My longest finger is 6cm.

I never got any tingling or anything at all so inserted an estrofem 2 hours ago to see what happens. Just feel foggy, queasy, have a headache and bum hurts a bit. But will keep trying with the rest of my left over PM now I know where to position the capsules

(01-11-2020, 01:27 AM)Drew Wrote:  

(29-10-2020, 06:57 PM)Beverley50 Wrote:  

(29-10-2020, 05:53 PM)Drew Wrote:  

Sounds like something I will definitely have to try.  So you partially dissolve them?

Good that I'm no longer sexually active or he would wonder why he is suddenly growing boobs Wink" alt="Wink" title="Wink">

"So you partially dissolve them?"  No no no! I only did that a few months ago when I was experimenting with the time it took for them to dissolve. I poured water on them at different temperatures to see how they reacted. Softened and dissolved pretty quickly. Just put one in your mouth and you'll see how quick they start falling apart.

I suppose you can also buy yourself a reusable injection device, liquify the PM with a little water, and inject it into your anal cavity. Should be pretty easy, and perhaps even a better option. Just ensure that the little liquid remain in there for a hour or so. In my case I'm pretty loose and relaxed down there and its easy for me to insert 2 capsules with two fingers. Once again, I'm not trying to be gross. Just giving you some new info that I haven't seen on this forum before.

Bev

I decided to try this, am on Estrofem 2mg atm but still have left over PM capsules so decided 500mg twice a day can't hurt. Actually it did a bit, have never before tried to shove anything up my bum, well not by myself anyway, but seems I'm not very good at it. Suppose finger nails aren't helping.

But have also done a little reading up and got this.

In addition, drug bioavailability is affected by the site of drug absorption within the rectal cavity. The superior rectal veins go via the liver whereas the inferior rectal veins bypass liver metabolism, thus correct positioning of the dosage form, at the lower rectum, is crucial.

So assuming that means only just inside the bum so may be trying to push them in too deep? My longest finger is 6cm.

I never got any tingling or anything at all so inserted an estrofem 2 hours ago to see what happens. Just feel foggy, queasy, have a headache and bum hurts a bit. But will keep trying with the rest of my left over PM now I know where to position the capsules

Hi Drew, correct. From the outside you can only reach the lower part of the rectum anyway, which is where you wanna be. It made a big difference for me once I started doing it. I can feel the effect of the PM high coming on stronger than before.

I think the key here is that with anal insertion you lose very little of the active ingredient in the capsule as opposed to swallowing it with water. It is said that up to 70% of medication can be lost by taking it orally. Stomach acids are very potent, and this is only the first part of the journey for the capsule, in its journey through the digestive tract.

But remember that I am no doctor. It's just that I'm positive that it works for me. And the more of you that try this method over a longer period of time, and give feedback here, the more we will find out.

I suppose it is because we are very different physically as people and is probably why some of us have to take a larger dosage to make it work. But make no mistake, 1000mg of PM per day is LOT if you can acually get all of into in your bloodstream.

Bev

Ok

(30-10-2020, 08:37 AM)Beverley50 Wrote:  

(30-10-2020, 04:18 AM)Troublewithnibbles Wrote:  

Hi Bev,

Welcome back.

xo Michelle

Hi Michelle,

Bev

Yes they've gone away. It turned out to be the brightness on my pc monitor that was set way too bright.  Wink" alt="Wink" title="Wink">

Glad to hear it!

So, the same PM capsule can be inserted as a suppository even if it is intended for oral use?
Also Beverly i have a question: in the very beginning you mentioned at day 10 you felt some activity with swollen lymph nodes, did you know what caused it? Because i am at day 10 too and having some swelling under the armpits.

(10-12-2020, 02:44 PM)Alexis P Wrote:  So, the same PM capsule can be inserted as a suppository even if it is intended for oral use?

Hi Alexis,

I've been doing that for the last couple of days, it does work, although I decided to scrap the capsule, I just don't think it's a smart idea to absorb all that plastic directly into my bloodstream.
So I pop it open, mix the powder with about 5 ml of warm water inside a syringe and then stick that one up my bum and shoot it in (no needle of course). You could probably use a lube launcher instead of the syringe for a more pleasant experience (I'm cheap, so I passed a 220gritt sandpaper over the edges of the syringe, they were quite sharp).

Xandi

(10-12-2020, 08:52 PM)Xandi Wrote:   Hi Alexis,

I've been doing that for the last couple of days, it does work, although I decided to scrap the capsule, I just don't think it's a smart idea to absorb all that plastic directly into my bloodstream.
So I pop it open, mix the powder with about 5 ml of warm water inside a syringe and then stick that one up my bum and shoot it in (no needle of course). You could probably use a lube launcher instead of the syringe for a more pleasant experience (I'm cheap, so I passed a 220gritt sandpaper over the edges of the syringe, they were quite sharp).

Xandi

Wow that's very interesting! Your making me curious to try that once  Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

May i ask what's the feeling after you do it? Do you feel it after the injection? Since it bypasses the liver metabolism it should give a stronger estrogenic feeling?

Since my Ainterol capsules are still on their way, i currently am using these tablets of PM i guess they can't be used for the same procedure right?

I apologize for all the questions ahah, keep doing great Xandi <3  Tongue" alt="Tongue" title="Tongue">

(12-12-2020, 12:41 PM)Alexis P Wrote:  May i ask what's the feeling after you do it? Do you feel it after the injection? Since it bypasses the liver metabolism it should give a stronger estrogenic feeling?

Since my Ainterol capsules are still on their way, i currently am using these tablets of PM i guess they can't be used for the same procedure right?

Sorry for hijacking your thread Bev Big Grin

I only take 500mg at a time so the effect is limited, but I do have a strong fuzzy feeling when I take it like that. One pill the oral way sometimes passes unnoticed.
For that pill that you have, I would check the ingredients list first, if nothing else is listed, I'd try to see if it dissolves in warm water, otherwise I'd just wait for the other to arrive.

Take care sis
Smile

Xandi

(13-12-2020, 04:37 AM)Xandi Wrote:  Sorry for hijacking your thread Bev Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

I only take 500mg at a time so the effect is limited, but I do have a strong fuzzy feeling when I take it like that. One pill the oral way sometimes passes unnoticed.
For that pill that you have, I would check the ingredients list first, if nothing else is listed, I'd try to see if it dissolves in warm water, otherwise I'd just wait for the other to arrive.

Take care sis
Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

Xandi

Thank you Xandi <3

I apologize too for hijacking the thread Bev. I am slowly reading your posts and the way how you tell your body changes and sensations is so interesting! I'd say it is really inspiring! Can't wait to hear more from you  Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon