Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Bev's Program - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Genetic Males Personal Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Thread: Bev's Program (/showthread.php?tid=29045)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Bev's Program - Beverley50 - 18-01-2019

Hi everyone,

So this is my first thread in the "Program" section. I've actually started this program about a week ago. Following 3 months of 3000mg Fenugreek I have seen really good breast development on its own, but I have decided to half the dosage since starting my "proper" herbal HRT program. I have learned so much from the experienced girls here and have been guided by there wisdom. I have learned about new herbs, oils, breast massage, dosage, the functions of the various herbs (Lotus thanks you!) etc etc. I LOVE my new breasts and they are my most prized possessions now. I can hardly stop touching and looking at them. It is just so erotic, I don't know why I haven't started this many years ago. It would probably have been due to the fear of going the proper HRT route and using estradiol and other subscription meds, and revealing myself to people I'd rather not, at this stage. So here I am, starting a program that I can easily modify myself as I go along, and stop and start when I want to, anonymously.

For those who have not seen my other posts, I am 50yo transsexual and have a long history of cross-dressing. I have had no surgery but am considering it, to a degree. My body proportions is such that I can pull it off easily dressed as a woman, without awkward limbs and movements. My recent desires (about a year now) have been to feminize my body, so as not to have to wear gaffes, breast forms and body enhancing underwear any more, but to try and attain this transition more naturally.

So here is my currrent program (starting slow):

Pueraria Mirifica - 500mg (one tab per day)
White Peony Root Extract - 500mg (one tab per day)
Reishi Mushroom - 500mg (twice per day)
Saw Palmetto - 500mg (twice per day)
Fenugreek (prolactin for aereola/milk duct/nipple growth) - 500mg (3 times per day)
Biotin (hair & nails) - 250mg (once per day)
Calcium/zinc/magnesium/multi-vitamin power formula - 2 capsules per day (morning and night)
Pure coconut oil - 15min breast massage at night

and . . . . . . back to the gym too! Smile

PS: Just a quick tip about coconut oil - https://valentinbosioc.com/use-coconut-oil-breasts-massage-see-boobs/

RE: Bev's Program - happyboobs - 19-01-2019

Bev I like your plan, it looks good. I think maybe after a week 10 days see how you feel and maybe you can up the PM to 1000
MGs a day.

Lots of water too right, and some green tea non caff would be good to add 1 to 2 times a day as well. Great detox benefits and I think it helps hormone balance too a bit.

Some of the Amino acids geared to HGH are a good idea too especially at night time.

PS good post and I have been doing the:

Pure coconut oil - 15min breast massage at night and morning.

I feel like you and the PM makes me feel more feminine and it seems to be addicting as well. My moods are so much calmer as well on PM.

Best of growth and success to ya girl!

RE: Bev's Program - Beverley50 - 19-01-2019

(19-01-2019, 04:25 AM)happyboobs Wrote:  Bev I like your plan, it looks good. I think maybe after a week 10 days see how you feel and maybe you can up the PM to 1000
MGs a day.

Lots of water too right, and some green tea non caff would be good to add 1 to 2 times a day as well. Great detox benefits and I think it helps hormone balance too a bit.

Some of the Amino acids geared to HGH are a good idea too especially at night time.

PS good post and I have been doing the:

Pure coconut oil - 15min breast massage at night and morning.

I feel like you and the PM makes me feel more feminine and it seems to be addicting as well. My moods are so much calmer as well on PM.

Best of growth and success to ya girl!

Hi HB,

I am now on day 7 of my program, and I have to tell you, I feel great. The sensitivity in my nipples has increased dramatically and I can really "feel my breasts. It is a wonderful feeling. I have had absolutely no side effects or averse feelings at all. If anything, I feel 'happier" and during the day I have this feeling of energy. I don't think I'm imagining it and I remember one of the girls here saying that at first she had more of a feeling than physical changes. I think I know what she means. I feel different too. In a good way. Don't know how to describe it but its just a good feeling.

Bring it on! Smile

RE: Bev's Program - Beverley50 - 27-01-2019

So, today is the beginning of my 4th month on FG (3000mg/day), and my personal program (as set out on a previous post on this thread) has just passed the 10 day mark.

Tomorrow I'll be upping my PM from 500mg to 1000mg.

What has happened since I've added RM, WP & PM: Bev

RE: Bev's Program - Nipply Russel - 27-01-2019

Bev, I'm so happy for you. Isn't it thrilling! I think my favorite part is referring to my new parts as "breasts" or "boobs". I often say to myself "I have breasts now". Real feminine breasts. Titties. So exciting.

I've felt a mild pinch in my armpit from time to time. Definitely sounds similar to what you're experiencing. And the nipples, oh, the nipples. I expect yours are going to start enlarging dramatically, as well as the areolae. And more pigmented, if that hasn't already started.

Have you found that you "connect" with women more? I find myself wanting to talk with women WAY more than with men, although that was always my preference.

Boobies!

RE: Bev's Program - Beverley50 - 27-01-2019

(27-01-2019, 08:20 PM)Nipply Russel Wrote:  Bev, I'm so happy for you. Isn't it thrilling! I think my favorite part is referring to my new parts as "breasts" or "boobs". I often say to myself "I have breasts now". Real feminine breasts. Titties. So exciting.

I've felt a mild pinch in my armpit from time to time. Definitely sounds similar to what you're experiencing. And the nipples, oh, the nipples. I expect yours are going to start enlarging dramatically, as well as the areolae. And more pigmented, if that hasn't already started.

Have you found that you "connect" with women more? I find myself wanting to talk with women WAY more than with men, although that was always my preference.

Boobies!

Hi Nipply,

Yes it is an incredibly erotic journey, especially with the sensitivity in my nipples. THAT is just incredibly erotic. I just want to rub them all the time. Tongue 

As for talking to women, I have ALWAYS had a lot more to talk about with women than with men. Men are so frigging boring. But some of them are really nice though. Wink  What does surprise me is that more women are interested in talking to me, not in a come-on or Hey I'm interested way, but just general, like "how are you" etc. I wore my tight Madison Square Garden t-shirt with the circular white on black emblem on the front and when I checked myself in a shop window or mirror I could absolutely see my boobs, and especially my nipple area, and the direct 2" area around the areolas, that has become a bit puberty-like and more pointy and puffy. So they obviously recognize me for what I am, and probably engaging me without realizing it, out of interest. I just pull my shoulders back and show off. It's so gratifying and exciting now, even when I'm in male mode w.r.t. dress.

I had a really sobering yet funny experience today. I was a bit in a hurry to get to my apartment, so as I got off the 1 train at 72nd coming up from 34th, I made a quick decision to run into my local to get some half & half milk (love coffee), and as I ran up the subway stairs I felt something funny and weird. Something was different. When I got to the top I carried on, not running hard but still moving it, when suddenly I realized what the funny feeling was. I couldn't believe that it were my boobs bouncing up and down under my t-shirt, and I could feel they weight in the bounce. It was a stunning moment, and I stopped running. They were really "bouncing" and I wasn't wearing a bra. So this is what women experience when they run. Now let's be honest, it's not that I have massive boobs, but as small as they are, they were bouncing. So NO more running without support. . . . . or wear my sports bras like I do in girl mode.

Bev

RE: Bev's Program - Nipply Russel - 27-01-2019

(27-01-2019, 09:02 PM)Beverley50 Wrote:  I had a really sobering yet funny experience today. I was a bit in a hurry to get to my apartment, so as I got off the 1 train at 72nd coming up from 34th, I made a quick decision to run into my local to get some half & half milk (love coffee), and as I ran up the subway stairs I felt something funny and weird. Something was different. When I got to the top I carried on, not running hard but still moving it, when suddenly I realized what the funny feeling was. I couldn't believe that it were my boobs bouncing up and down under my t-shirt, and I could feel they weight in the bounce. It was a stunning moment, and I stopped running. They were really "bouncing" and I wasn't wearing a bra. So this is what women experience when they run. Now let's be honest, it's not that I have massive boobs, but as small as they are, they were bouncing. So NO more running without support. . . . . or wear my sports bras like I do in girl mode.

Bev

Mine bounce all the time. If I jump up and down, I feel them both "shrugging" and it results in an ache, since they're sore and sensitive all the time. I'm guessing this goes away and CIS women only feel that during certain points in their cycle. So I consider it another privilege - being able to experience a normal female sensation that was hitherto unknown to me.

My arms hit my boobs all the time. Since they're sore, I feel them when I reach across them or hold something against. My nipples erect from rubbing my shirt or exposure to cold...extremely amplified versions of what I used to feel.

Enjoy the sensations.

RE: Bev's Program - The First Aria - 27-01-2019

I had somewhat similar thing happen to me about 2 months back.  I was carrying clothes down to our basement washroom.  As I was holding the basket at what I thought was a safe distance under my breasts, I could feel them gently slapping the top of the basket.  WOW, that was a shocking experience.  And here, I want at least 1 more cup size.  Geeze.... Blush

RE: Bev's Program - Beverley50 - 28-01-2019

(27-01-2019, 09:43 PM)Aria Wrote:  I had somewhat similar thing happen to me about 2 months back.  I was carrying clothes down to our basement washroom.  As I was holding the basket at what I thought was a safe distance under my breasts, I could feel them gently slapping the top of the basket.  WOW, that was a shocking experience.  And here, I want at least 1 more cup size.  Geeze.... Blush

So funny!   Smile

I'm not even close as large as you to experience that but I want this to happen to me too. I love the new weight on my chest. It's a new sensation, when lying down, when both boobs sort of fall back towards your neck, and the nipples are about 4 inches higher on your body than when standing, when gravity makes them fall down again. Difficult to explain.

RE: Bev's Program - Beverley50 - 03-02-2019

Hi all,

So its 03 Feb already and I've been on my program for about 2 weeks now. OMG, I love this new feeling that my program is giving me. It feels like my entire body is alive with change. It's a wonderful feeling. Here are some thoughts:
I hope I can say what I did here on this public forum. Admin please edit if required.

Bev