Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progress, plans and other ramblings

(19-10-2020, 10:31 PM)pear Wrote:  

I just read your whole thread after seeing those 3 photos above. I'm impressed well done

Thanks. Big Grin

Hmm, perhaps I should add some more pics. Lately I've felt my butt/hips area in a completely new way and I decided to snap some pics and I think there's definitely something really nice going on. So far people's comments and not being able to fit into my old clothes is verifying what's up. Its clear now that pm makes me gain weight and that its going in the right places. Easy to note as I haven't changed my diet one bit, but besides that + work + drumming + riding my bicycle, I keep gaining weight.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yeah. Definite pear shape. PM did the same thing to my hips ass and thighs. It totally removed the me look. 100% fat shifting. Loving your new curves. Most people start out taking PM for boobs but it’s obvious that phyto/estrogens move fat to traditional feminine areas. You’re looking great. PM does wonders to our lower half as well. Congratulations!

(20-10-2020, 02:24 AM)Stevenator_too Wrote:  Yeah. Definite pear shape. PM did the same thing to my hips ass and thighs. It totally removed the me look. 100% fat shifting. Loving your new curves. Most people start out taking PM for boobs but it’s obvious that phyto/estrogens move fat to traditional feminine areas. You’re looking great. PM does wonders to our lower half as well. Congratulations!

Its amazing what this stuff can do. Big Grin

I hope this keeps on going. I don't have a flat ass for a guy anyway and if pm makes it go huge, all the more better... I'm really happy with this.

I always had a big butt for a guy, too. Did you get the “pelvic tilt” ? I did. In spades. I even get-off on the fact I now have cellulite. Not much more feminizing than that! Ha-HA!!

(20-10-2020, 03:29 AM)Stevenator_too Wrote:  I always had a big butt for a guy, too. Did you get the “pelvic tilt” ? I did. In spades. I even get-off on the fact I now have cellulite. Not much more feminizing than that! Ha-HA!!

I'm not sure if that's changed too, but it seems my butt is kind of lifted more than before. I hope I'm not imagining it. Big Grin

I'm on a cycle that's bit longer than usual, actually I'm not sure if I should cycle at all for a while, or perhaps take 500mg/day on the "off" week. Darn, work time, I need to get going.

(20-10-2020, 01:32 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(19-10-2020, 10:31 PM)pear Wrote:  

I just read your whole thread after seeing those 3 photos above. I'm impressed well done

Thanks. Big Grin

Hmm, perhaps I should add some more pics. Lately I've felt my butt/hips area in a completely new way and I decided to snap some pics and I think there's definitely something really nice going on. So far people's comments and not being able to fit into my old clothes is verifying what's up. Its clear now that pm makes me gain weight and that its going in the right places. Easy to note as I haven't changed my diet one bit, but besides that + work + drumming + riding my bicycle, I keep gaining weight.
That is one sexy looking butt  Wink Tongue

Here's a new pic from yesterday. Big Grin

Thanks myboobs. I was quite surprised when I took those photos on how big it looks like. I've felt there seems to be more than before, but seeing it and having others confirm it too was really inspiring. I hope the butt/hips development doesn't stop here.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You’re progressing really nicely. 
You have a very feminine bosom and derrière.

(21-10-2020, 04:54 AM)Stevenator_too Wrote:  You’re progressing really nicely. 
You have a very feminine bosom and derrière.
 Thank you. <3

Btw, coconut oil after shawing + shower... Apply it just before sleep and the next day, oh my gods what a smoothness! Jeez. I didn't even remember how nice this is.

Pm is slowing down my hair growth like there's no tomorrow, my face and chest have stayed nearly hairless so long time I almost forgot about it. Shawed yesterday and probably no need for more in days. I love this, when ever I'm off for a longer time, my insane hair growth comes back with a vengeance. Luckily I'm not the hairiest dude around so its not that much of a problem. Except for my face. Under normal circumstances I would turn into santa claus in no time. When on pm, its so nice and slow.

(21-10-2020, 03:28 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Here's a new pic from yesterday. Big Grin

Thanks myboobs. I was quite surprised when I took those photos on how big it looks like. I've felt there seems to be more than before, but seeing it and having others confirm it too was really inspiring. I hope the butt/hips development doesn't stop here.
Saw your pic on other pm forum  Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon