Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Progress, plans and other ramblings - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Genetic Males Personal Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Thread: Progress, plans and other ramblings (/showthread.php?tid=29275)

Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 05-07-2019

I have been thinking to post some pictures for some time now and start a new thread in this section and keep updating when ever I can / have time and what not. Almost everything in my life is periodic, including my hobbies, jobs and also NBE... I have now been on and off since march this year when I sort of had a moment of realisation that I'm not that much of a guy only in my mind or body. I have always loved my feminine sides and now I've come to a point where I don't give a damn what irrelevant/random people think of me. I think its me somehow maturing finally. Took good 35 years to realise this 

I have said a lot of this in other threads, but what the heck. Its worth repeating I guess. 

I have got incredible change happen with massage/pumping/subliminals and slight changes to my diet. I do not want to mess up with my hormones too much as I'm not looking to transition into a 100% woman, but I wish to enhance my feminine side and my appearance to reflect my persona and my mind. Recently I realised that the way I think and how my mind works is probably more feminine than on many women. This realisation explained a lot of problems I've had in my life and I feel so much at ease and comfortable with myself. 

Anyway, back to my NBE experiment. I'm amazed how well my body reacts to pumping and massage without any hormones. I guess my hormone balance must be naturally leaning towards feminine perhaps? I have never had it tested, but I've had a hunch about this for a long time. Unfortunately I do not have decent before pictures and my pic taking has been rather random for good before and after comparison. I think I'll try to be more consistent with it in the future. The pictures I'm posting are all taken after a pumping session. I will take some soon before one so you can see what's there permanently.

1st picture is taken on March 17th, that's after I think maybe two weeks of NBE. I didn't start out completely flat as I do weight lifting, so I had some pecs already. 
2nd pic taken on June 14th after two hour pumping session. 
3rd June 18th, I managed to find a front view... 

[attachment=15886]
[attachment=15887]
[attachment=15889]

Anyway, Starting off as a pretty much as any other normal guy and getting something happen so quickly has been so amazing and a lot of fun... I just had enough of the cheap pump I have and I'm ordering Noogleberry.(I already have one but my girlfriend sort of took the possession of it for her own use so I will jut get another one. The one with XXL domes was sort of for her anyway and those things are way too big for me. (I can manage to get suction though.)

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - Billie - 05-07-2019

My noogleberry is c to d cup. When I use it I have some extra space. But there are times I start as a C or grow to a C cup or greater.  While pumping I visualize My breasts are the domes as large as they are. Then when I massage I meditate my size is larger.

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 05-07-2019

Sounds good. Big Grin 

I'm getting the XL Noogle soon, those things are somewhat larger than what I have now so there should be nice space for improvement then.

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - dawn - 05-07-2019

Wow, you've had incredible results, congrats.  Post your nbe routine?

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 06-07-2019

Thanks Dawn, I was amazed on how well this stuff works on me as it seems clear that not everyone react to breast stimulation that well. 

My routine isn't as much of a routine I would like as I'm often quite busy with other things. When I have the time, I usually do massage + pumping for two to three hours a day. About for a week and then take three to four days off and repeat. I noticed I get the best swelling from pumping for 45 minutes straight and then fifteen minutes off. When I'm done, I let the swelling stay for few hours and massage again for a while. I usually massage with coconut oil, seems to be good for the skin. Then I've made some slight changes to my diet, got good ideas what to eat from here. Oh and I'm taking about a tablespoon of maca each day. I have no idea if that has an effect on my boobs, but it sure has made my butt get bigger. I have a natural tendency to gain weight mostly on my butt and lower tummy and it seems the maca is doing wonders on it. 

I have had my band mates and some friends joke about my big girly ass for years and I love it, to their disappointment.  Big Grin

Here's a pic from few days ago. I got to say I really like the side profile a lot... If they would just be closer to each other. I don't need to push them a lot to make a cleavage, but I wish it would be always there. Getting there, slowly but surely.  Cool

[attachment=15890]

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - Superb - 07-07-2019

(06-07-2019, 11:50 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Thanks Dawn, I was amazed on how well this stuff works on me as it seems clear that not everyone react to breast stimulation that well. 

My routine isn't as much of a routine I would like as I'm often quite busy with other things. When I have the time, I usually do massage + pumping for two to three hours a day. About for a week and then take three to four days off and repeat. I noticed I get the best swelling from pumping for 45 minutes straight and then fifteen minutes off. When I'm done, I let the swelling stay for few hours and massage again for a while. I usually massage with coconut oil, seems to be good for the skin. Then I've made some slight changes to my diet, got good ideas what to eat from here. Oh and I'm taking about a tablespoon of maca each day. I have no idea if that has an effect on my boobs, but it sure has made my butt get bigger. I have a natural tendency to gain weight mostly on my butt and lower tummy and it seems the maca is doing wonders on it. 

I have had my band mates and some friends joke about my big girly ass for years and I love it, to their disappointment.  Big Grin

Here's a pic from few days ago. I got to say I really like the side profile a lot... If they would just be closer to each other. I don't need to push them a lot to make a cleavage, but I wish it would be always there. Getting there, slowly but surely.  Cool

I agree with the +45 min.  I know noogleberry says you can get away with less.  But I have found that best swelling is after an hour.  If I can get in a 2-3 hour pumping session that's even better and follow that up with a hot shower as hot as you can take on your chest.

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 07-07-2019

Yep. At least 30 minutes in one go before having a break works the best. I think I'll consider having a pumping session just before sauna. The real deal HOT sauna. Have I mentioned that I'm from Finland?  Big Grin 

My XL Noogleberry is on its way yay! The cheap pump I have has smaller domes and I fill them to 2/3 already. XL Noogle should have much space for improvement.

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 08-07-2019

Just a quick update. I wasn't expecting this and believe me I'm excited! 

I think I'm developing beast buds, there's kind of hard lump behind my nipples, about the size of my thumb. Massaging with my palms I can clearly feel them. There's a little pain and everything is so sensitive... Oh dear gods, let this be what I think it is.  Blush Big Grin

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - HelloDiDi - 06-12-2019

Hello people. 

Its been ages since I posted last time, thought to drop by and show how things are going... Things are going well, I'm starting to grow some real deal boobs now. But I keep wanting more and looking for ways to take it further. Still the same old massage & Noogle and maca routine, but I've added more time. The best results I seem to get from 3 to 4 hours a day now and there's quite nice permanent growth too. I had had several longish breaks and my breasts don't want to disappear, hooray! 

First two are after a break of of several days and this is pretty much how they're like all the time now. Then the next two are after a five hour pumping marathon. Big Grin  What would you think my cup size is at the moment? Anyway, since spring, I've grown from almost flat to this and it just keeps getting better.  

I have been thinking maybe I could give my breasts a boost with something else too... Its very clear that pumping works wonders on me, but I'm just getting more hungry as I go. (Also not long ago I noticed that even though I think I've gained some weigth, I can still fit into 29/30 jeans, I love it, wish to get two inches off my waist...)

RE: Progress, plans and other ramblings - Happyme - 11-12-2019

WOW Very nice!
I am jealous too!
Thanks for the update.
It looks like the growth you get from nooglling is staying with you.
Keep up the great work and have a merry Christmas
Bobbi