Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Why do you want breasts (and/or feminization)?

(28-11-2019, 10:43 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Well This is a difficult one
As you all are aware with my ummm numerous posts , I was convinced I was tg and yes had breast growth on hrt, 

Now I can honestly say I do not know what I am, 

I am off hrt, 
Sex drive through roof, and normally I would be beyond desperate to grow breasts 
But I am not, the idea is just flat 

So now I seriously am starting to think am I fetish driven 

But as we all know this stuff comes in waves so it could rebound soon

Now However I have no repression, I have admitted to myself and my beautiful wife that I am BISEXUAL, which even to myself took an admission 

She took it well, lol

So Julie has always been somewhat confused , but now she flattened and floundering 

Even my therapist is pretty flummoxed

X

Julie

Hmm do you think that your might be autogynephliic? Because I've mostly come to the conclusion that I am. Or at least I am to the degree that it's a big turn on for me to be a woman in the role of sex (though I am also perfectly capable of being attracted to people in the more traditional sense and I don't feel this specific pariphilia is sexuality defining for me). Also I am bisexual as well, though I prefer the company of men I think.

I heavily question if sex-driven motivations are at all worth the breast growth/feminization in any form. Now that you're off HRT and not especially excited about growing breasts, do you find yourself regretting having them? Has being on HRT caused you any sort of dysphoria?

Well normally with me being off hrt causes me disphoria, 
This time around , being on hrt caused me more
So something has switched around
Yes always thought I am agp and still do, 
Don’t regret my breasts and always like them played with, 
X

Julie

As I've said many times on here, I'm not TS and for about 50 years I always thought of myself as 'just' a cross dresser. It never ocurred to me that it could be possible to grow breasts without going the full medical transition route with HRT and surgery. Then almost 10 years ago I found out about the alleged herbal route, and then this forum and PM. Although sceptical I decided to give it a go and after 3 months got budding. I've written my experiences on here many times and I'm not going to bore everyone again, so just suffice it to say they just feel natural and 'right' and although I'd be happy if they were fuller, I'm perfectly content with where, who and what I am right now.

Interesting question. Like others I believed I was just a CD/TV, didn’t think I was/could be trans and didn’t even believe it was possible to grow tits. So when I found out it was, I started trying, purely as an experiment. 

Maybe it was the hormones, I don’t know, but when things started happening, it was like an awakening and things in my past suddenly made sense - I am trans, just hadn’t known/accepted it.

Now, growing tits and being more fem feels very very natural. I doubt I’ll ever transition, but doing what I’m doing allows me to feel more at home in my own skin... it just feels right to me. I’d love big ones, but circumstances won’t allow it - if I was 25 years younger then I’d definitely be down the hrt path.

(30-11-2019, 04:35 PM)kimi9r Wrote:  Interesting question. Like others I believed I was just a CD/TV, didn’t think I was/could be trans and didn’t even believe it was possible to grow tits. So when I found out it was, I started trying, purely as an experiment. 

Maybe it was the hormones, I don’t know, but when things started happening, it was like an awakening and things in my past suddenly made sense - I am trans, just hadn’t known/accepted it.

Now, growing tits and being more fem feels very very natural. I doubt I’ll ever transition, but doing what I’m doing allows me to feel more at home in my own skin... it just feels right to me. I’d love big ones, but circumstances won’t allow it - if I was 25 years younger then I’d definitely be down the hrt path.

Have been cross dressing in private, on and off for most of my life.
Have no interest in men whatsoever this is just something for me.
Last year I decided to go a step further and experiment with trying to grow boobs, at first budding was exciting but eventually the feminine mood swings, crying over sad films, or just thinking of something sad and sobbing scared me so I stopped.
Now I have decided the boobs are worth it, they are worth everything to me. It may sound a bit sick or sad but I have taken photos in various bras and do get quite turned on looking at my own boobs. No very turned on, I don't have a lot but love what I have, just need a couple more inches then I'm happy.

(30-11-2019, 04:35 PM)kimi9r Wrote:  Interesting question. Like others I believed I was just a CD/TV, didn’t think I was/could be trans and didn’t even believe it was possible to grow tits. So when I found out it was, I started trying, purely as an experiment. 

To be honest, i didn't think i would transition either ( 50+ when I started herbal ).. Fast forward 5 years and here we are.

True, hun, anything’s possible...

Well as a slight negative 
After the last round of hrt which lasted 2 years 3 months, it seems to have squashed the erection ability a fraction 
It still works well and is up and about much of the time, bit not quite as rock hard as it used to be, 
Not sure the reason at moment, 
X
Julie

Because I love their heavy and shapes. I'm roud that I have larger breast than slim girls with small B and I love wear and buy bras. Have a own breasts is a wonderful feeling.

(23-01-2020, 09:37 PM)wujo600 Wrote:  Because I love their heavy and shapes. I'm roud that I have larger breast than slim girls with small B and I love wear and buy bras. Have a own breasts is a wonderful feeling.
WOW!!!! Are those "your" boobies in the avitar????

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon