Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Eleonora introducing herself

(13-01-2019, 12:56 AM)Eleonora Wrote:  Hi all and thank You all for liking my shape :Smile but it is probably just good photo angle. It is maybe bigger than normal man-boobs, but I want to be really, and i mean REALY be much much bigger. At monday i will see my doctor and hopefully start HRT.

Dear, it would be safe to assume that almost everyone here is envious if what you already have, myself included. Good luck with your journey to whom you want to be!

Well Julie, I was just trying to be polite since she is a newby, so to speak.
But yes I agree, it would be wonderful to see more of her in the flesh.
And Eleonora, I think yo might need glasses if you think those are just moobs.
You have what many of us dream about. For years!!
Bobbi

(13-01-2019, 12:56 AM)Eleonora Wrote:  Hi all and thank You all for liking my shape :Smile but it is probably just good photo angle. It is maybe bigger than normal man-boobs, but I want to be really, and i mean REALY be much much bigger. At monday i will see my doctor and hopefully start HRT.

Me think you and Lotus are there.....  ME jealous! Shy

(17-01-2019, 03:08 AM)Aria Wrote:  

Me think you and Lotus are there.....  ME jealous! Shy

I agree completely with this.

Sigh

Any idea how to get rid of boob hairs?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

epilate
it will hurt like hell the first few times, but soon they are gone and maybe once a month for a touch up
bobbi

Spearmint Tea & IPL

AWESOME!!!! your so lucky

My Dear, you have fabulous breasts. Hope things go well with your doctor.

(16-06-2019, 03:53 PM)Eleonora Wrote:  Any idea how to get rid of boob hairs?

Don't know if you were blessed or cursed (with your early gynecomastia ) , but you found your way to this site and you are in good hands now.  If these are "pre" photos, PLEASE keep posting updating photos and allow all of us to also enjoy you reaching your growth goal.  Best of luck.

Cat

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon