Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pueraria Mirifica Health Issues Question

So this is the mystery in whats involved in PM, the following enzymes below are what catalyzes the metabolism of PM. Imo PM triggers insulin, which spikes the hunger hormone, and oh btw when insulin spikes it also triggers ANDROGENS.

Taking Calcium (which the manufacturer wants you to use with PM) helps trigger a cascade of reaction inside the cell. What we discovered here was PM inhibits the parathyroid, which is why we feel bone pain, Calcium helps to protect Osteocytes.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3608212/

As estradiol did, deoxymiroestrol induced expression of CYP2B9 mRNA whereas those of CYP1A2 were suppressed.

CY2B9 mRNA induced testosterone in women

CYP1A2 - metabolizes polyunsaturated fatty acids into signaling molecules

HSD-17B2 suppressed (E2 and T pathway)

17β-HSD1 suppressed (E2 pathway)

3β-HSD suppressed (catalyzes all steroids)

CYP17 (Human 17,20-lyase) activity is stimulated 10-fold by CYB5

CYP19 mRNA (aromatase) slightly decreased by deoxymiroestrol

Loosely translated- PM slightly inhibits T, but....it also slighty inhibits aromatase, the key thing is that PM blocks out the bodys own natural estrogen. And lets face it, you don't want or need to have Estrogen hanging around in our metabolism, meaning the bad metabolite 16 alpha-hydroxyestrone (16 alpha-OHE1), which enhances breast cell growth.

(30-12-2018, 02:30 AM)Lotus Wrote:  So this is the mystery in whats involved in PM, the following enzymes below are what catalyzes the metabolism of PM. Imo PM triggers insulin, which spikes the hunger hormone, and oh btw when insulin spikes it also triggers ANDROGENS.

Taking Calcium (which the manufacturer wants you to use with PM) helps trigger a cascade of reaction inside the cell. What we discovered here was PM inhibits the parathyroid, which is why we feel bone pain, Calcium helps to protect Osteocytes.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3608212/

As estradiol did, deoxymiroestrol induced expression of CYP2B9 mRNA whereas those of CYP1A2 were suppressed.

CY2B9 mRNA induced testosterone in women

CYP1A2 - metabolizes polyunsaturated fatty acids into signaling molecules

HSD-17B2 suppressed (E2 and T pathway)

17β-HSD1 suppressed (E2 pathway)

3β-HSD suppressed (catalyzes all steroids)

CYP17 (Human 17,20-lyase) activity is stimulated 10-fold by CYB5

CYP19 mRNA (aromatase) slightly decreased by deoxymiroestrol

Loosely translated- PM slightly inhibits T, but....it also slighty inhibits aromatase, the key thing is that PM blocks out the bodys own natural estrogen. And lets face it, you don't want or need to have Estrogen hanging around in our metabolism, meaning the bad metabolite 16 alpha-hydroxyestrone (16 alpha-OHE1), which enhances breast cell growth.

Lotus thank you for all the detailed info. Huge chemistry set is the bottom line right!

I feel like I must have opened up a Pandora box, breast seem like they are auto pilot to keep growing. I am sure the massaging with lavendar oil and coconut oil is adding to it as well.

Makes me wonder when girls are teens if they too massage their breast, be it not as much, but if that alone aids in the growth aspect too more than most think it does.

I do also take a good well rounded amount of vitamins, aminos, minerals etc. Recently do to head aches that started way before trying PM etc I also started taking 1 week ago the pill by life extensions called XR shield and it contains the following. I am on it to help as per the MD I spoke with to rid bad cells, detox, support new cell growth and get rid of inflammation. Is suppose to help in head hair growth, repair brain cells and improve my sleep cycles which it seems to have helped now after day 5 and it is day 7 now. Also is suppose to lower bad cholesterol and lower BP some as well. Is in the super food group listings. I will post later a bit more details about what PM has seem to have done to me as well. I am not complaining, but i feel that has left some sort of door open pretty wide, and mentally I feel a lot calmer too than pre PM. I also and curious to the brand of PM as if it has something else that is more like real E in it too?

Pueraria Mirifica Capsules 500mg - 100% Pure Powder - Natural Breast And Body Tissue Firming & Enlargement

[Image: 91ymPL8DVDL._SX522_.jpg]

I am taking 3 at a time of the XR-Shield pills 3 times a day per the MD I am working with.

And here are a few of the Facts I read on the Organic Spirulina powder and it's contents too

Organic Spirulina powder (providing phycocyanin) 1335 mg
Lemon balm extract (aerial part)200 mg
Ginkgo extract (leaf)40 mg

Spirulina is best know for cleansing the body of all the bad toxins and helping to build and nourish the good bacteria in the body. Spirulina is made up of 70% protein. clears up skin,

Then I read that some say it will help prevent breast cancer, and I have read a lot of gals experience some growth too etc.

Here is a few links about it and I see a few here on the site taking it too.

https://www.lifeextension.com/Vitamins-S.../XR-Shield

https://www.sunfood.com/blog/newsletters...uper-food/

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon