Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Pueraria Mirifica Health Issues Question - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Methods (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=64)
+--- Forum: Pueraria Mirifica (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+--- Thread: Pueraria Mirifica Health Issues Question (/showthread.php?tid=28722)

Pages: 1 2 3

Pueraria Mirifica Health Issues Question - happyboobs - 02-10-2018

So as not to mention other TG sites etc, many of them even have banned talking about Pueraria Mirifica, they say that there are major health issues?

Like what?

I know when a person gets even more serious you need to see several docs, one for the mind and another for the body to regulate HRT etc.

thanks folks!

RE: Pueraria Mirifica Health Issues Question - Stevenator. - 02-10-2018

Bloating & Weight Gain is my biggest gripe.

RE: Pueraria Mirifica Health Issues Question - VergeOfDiscovery - 02-10-2018

I'm guessing some places don't like being spammed by affiliates selling variations of the stuff or similar/competing products...easier to deal with if they don't allow discussions of it at all.

RE: Pueraria Mirifica Health Issues Question - jannet.duff - 02-10-2018

I have seen older posts from people on this site, and Personaly know a person that has had ill effects from PM.

Now, my take in this is some people do not listen to their own body, and definitely seem to take way more than the recomended dosage.

3000mg all at once in the morning has to be a lot harder on your body than 500mg taken every 4 hrs or so.

Some of the cheaper sources of PM probably contain more fillers of unknown quality.

Some HRT sites say herbal ( in its entirety ) is a waste of time. I myself wasted at least 12 months on earlier bulk barn low grade herbal powders. But once joining this site and following the knowlege posted, i had reasonable success. Also, even some girls on full HRT end up with little to no breast growth.

RE: Pueraria Mirifica Health Issues Question - Pansy-Mae - 03-10-2018

There are no MAJOR health issues that are proven to be related to PM as far as I know. There are several relatively minor issues which crop up from time to time and anecdotaly seem to be related i.e some weight gain possibly, some leg cramps possibly, blinding headaches if you take too much, etc. Certainly nothing that is likely to kill you quickly! As always, use sensibly and listen to your body.
I took it continuously for 5 years and on and off for a further couple of years. I did experiment at 6 x500mg a day briefly but it gave me the headaches. I found 4 x500 gave me growth and 1 or 2 x 500 is maintenance dose to keep the fat in place.

RE: Pueraria Mirifica Health Issues Question - happyboobs - 03-10-2018

Thank you Pansy Mae.

I kinda feel the same from what I can read and lean. I noticed a few times when I tried 4 x 500s a day my legs in the calf's would cramp, so I backed down to 2 and 3 500s a day and make sure I take 2 5000 units of D3 a day, extra potassium and a few growth related amino acids. And of course E, B complex and extra C. Lots and lots of water too.

RE: Pueraria Mirifica Health Issues Question - Jessica4581000 - 04-10-2018

(03-10-2018, 09:07 PM)happyboobs Wrote:  Thank you Pansy Mae.

I kinda feel the same from what I can read and lean. I noticed a few times when I tried 4 x 500s a day my legs in the calf's would cramp, so I backed down to 2 and 3 500s a day and make sure I take 2 5000 units of D3 a day, extra potassium and a few growth related amino acids. And of course E, B complex and extra C. Lots and lots of water too.

I've found the same leg cramp issue if I don't drink enough water. I'm on 2x500 in am and in PM, along with the same dosage of Reishi. Nothing hurts worse then being woken out of a dead sleep with a leg cramp!

RE: Pueraria Mirifica Health Issues Question - happyboobs - 06-10-2018

After about 11 weeks seems like I can do up to 3 500s a day spread out and am OK, more than that I get leg cramps and seem to have some headaches as well.

So I was reading and added some progesterone cream once a day about 1/2 teaspoon and I alternate from Breast to Hips and it seemed after just 3 days it calmed down the head pains. 

And now after 10 days ... well my gut tells me that I am on the Estrogen dominance side since I went from not even a A, more like a 38 AA to a 38 B now. Also I noticed it just 10 days more since I added the progesterone cream I have more inside breast and top growth.
PS all hair is gone on chest and does not grow at all.. yeah!

Breast and all other feminine results I am great with!  But I think I am only doing one more month and will re-eval where I am at.

Even if I go all woman which I am leaning towards I dont want on my small frame much more than a 38 B, just full and round. I also have gone from 38 to 40 on my hips since I started and each upper thigh has gained 1" too. Lost 2" on waist to date and weight was up 7 lbs but back to my starting weight again.

WOW this PM stuff way works! At least it has for me way more than any Herbs, pills etc etc I have used in the past.

So anyway if any of you gals can point me to anything more I should read up on, I appreciate it a bunch...

RE: Pueraria Mirifica Health Issues Question - Billie - 06-10-2018

PM is not regulated by the FDA. There are no clinical trials proving a medical reason to use it.  There needs to be a article in a medical journal about PM.

If there were an article it would read PM femanizes men and women.

RE: Pueraria Mirifica Health Issues Question - happyfeet - 06-10-2018

I don't think we really want pm to be fda approved or clinically tested . All that will do is open the doors for big pharma to get any government to regulate it  so they can make you get a scrios for it and they can get richer. Let sleeping dogs lie.