Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Aria's HRT Progress Pics!

(22-09-2018, 02:37 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(22-09-2018, 05:25 AM)Aria Wrote:  So, I realized it's been awhile since I have posted pictures, so here ya all go!

Be kind, rewind......  Don't spit into the wind....  Don't pull the mask of the Lone Ranger....  And please leave remarks.
LOL

Blush Smile

You certainly got some growth. Shape looks good too .
You measured your cup yet ?

Thanks Julie and MB!  I think my hormones fluctuate, not sure why.  Last blood report my T was still under 5.  But the Doctor wants it at least 25 for mood control and bone density.  I was a solid 40 C cup, but now just short although my breasts look better..  Go figure.. Dodgy  But I do have a follow up first week of Oct, so I guess I will see what the numbers are.

Oh my goodness!
You have really gone and done it. Very  very Nice breasts!
So, as usual, I have to ask.. how are the two spirits getting along in side your feminine mind and body?
PS I'm very envious by the way.
Bobbi

(22-09-2018, 06:54 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Oh my goodness!
So, as usual, I have to ask.. how are the two spirits getting along in side your feminine mind and body?
Bobbi
Hey ya Bobbi......   Envious of what??  I'm not making a pun, but pretty balanced actually in regards to body versus Two Spirit....   It's really odd to think so, but it's true.   I'm in a happier place, except I would like a little bit bigger bust line.  But, at the same time, I am still able to camouflage when need be. So maybe it's just o.k. , the size I have now.

(23-09-2018, 04:57 AM)Aria Wrote:  
Bobbi
Hey ya Bobbi......   Envious of what??  I'm not making a pun, but pretty balanced actually in regards to body versus Two Spirit....   It's really odd to think so, but it's true.   I'm in a happier place, except I would like a little bit bigger bust line.  But, at the same time, I am still able to camouflage when need be.  So maybe it's just o.k. , the size I have now.

yummy, those look delicious!! great work Aria

(08-10-2018, 05:34 PM)PeppermintPatty Wrote:  
(23-09-2018, 04:57 AM)Aria Wrote:  
Bobbi
Hey ya Bobbi......   Envious of what??  I'm not making a pun, but pretty balanced actually in regards to body versus Two Spirit....   It's really odd to think so, but it's true.   I'm in a happier place, except I would like a little bit bigger bust line.  But, at the same time, I am still able to camouflage when need be.  So maybe it's just o.k. , the size I have now.

yummy, those look delicious!! great work Aria

Thanks PP.  Like most gurls here, ya just wish it would happen overnight!   Big Grin

Happy Labor day Aria!
Big deal huh, but it seemed like a good way to begin.
So do you realize its been almost a year since you updated your travels on HRT, and into the land of OZ.
And since there seems to be a return of old familiar faces, I thought it might be interesting to hear how life is with you!
The physical is of interest, but I'm curious as to your day to day life, your mental balance, and how your dealing with the world, and family outside.

Of course tell whats comfortable to you. I'm curious because we have the same two spirits, but your femme side is stronger than mine, and I'm trying to figure out where mine went.
Huggs
Bobbi

(02-09-2019, 02:05 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Happy Labor day Aria!
Big deal huh, but it seemed like a good way to begin.
So do you realize its been almost a year since you updated your travels on HRT, and into the land of OZ.
And since there seems to be a return of old familiar faces, I thought it might be interesting to hear how life is with you!
The physical is of interest, but I'm curious as to your day to day life, your mental balance, and how your dealing with the world, and family outside.

Of course tell whats comfortable to you. I'm curious because we have the same two spirits, but your femme side is stronger than mine, and I'm trying to figure out where mine went.
Huggs
Bobbi

Hi, Bobbi!   Smile  XO to you hon.  Been busy, and adjusting is all..   Ya, I know it's been a long minute since I have updated, but there has been a couple of things going on that I have been kicking around and trying to come to grips with.  BUT, I promise to update pics and bring everyone up to speed in a week or so.   

As far as you "Femme Side" goes, maybe you are in a place of comfort and therefore not thinking about it much?  Or maybe you have been a little busy yourself and that it's on the back burner some?   Just my armchair analysis....  Bill is in the mail!    Big Grin

XO

(22-09-2018, 05:25 AM)Aria Wrote:  So, I realized it's been awhile since I have posted pictures, so here ya all go!

Be kind, rewind......  Don't spit into the wind....  Don't pull the mask of the Lone Ranger....  And please leave remarks.
LOL

Blush Smile
Nice progress.  Looking good.  Thanks for the pix.

(03-08-2020, 02:09 AM)BillieJean17 Wrote:  

LOL

Blush Smile
Nice progress.  Looking good.  Thanks for the pix.

Hi BillieJean.   You are welcome.  Tons of things have been going on since the start of 2020..   Hip Replacement , right Carpal Tunnel Release surgery and this coming Tuesday I will be having same done on the left wrist.  And we all know Corona Time, and NOT the beer either.

I will be having some down time, depending on when Surgeon can fit me in for my Left Hip Replacement and I will upload as many as possible.  Hell, by the end of this year, I will be a $6 Million Dollar Person !   Big Grin

XO to Everyone here

Aria

Aria, great progress.  Color me jealous!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon