Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Aria's HRT Progress Pics!

(26-05-2018, 05:23 AM)Aria Wrote:  Not sure if anyone is interested, but last week, I looked down....  I think a fly buzzed my chest....  Anyways, I was sort of amused, pleased etc.

Here is a picture from that vantage point.

Holy mackerel ! Those are boobs and half !  Shy Tongue
One can only marvel with bit of envy  Blush
Good luck on your journey .
I had to stop because of swellings in the feet , ankles , 
Lowe legs  Huh Huh

Wow! you have done rather well for yourself there Cool

well done You! xx

Must admit I am the tinsiest insiest bit jealous

Mine look like snowflake dots in comparison, mind you I am taking estrogen to suppress desires only , but a bit more up top would be nice 

X

Julie

(27-05-2018, 01:28 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(26-05-2018, 05:23 AM)Aria Wrote:  Not sure if anyone is interested, but last week, I looked down....  I think a fly buzzed my chest....  Anyways, I was sort of amused, pleased etc.

Lowe legs  Huh Huh
Sorry to hear that!   Sad   I am surprised the Doctor didn't find a prescription to help before yanking you off of HRT.   Or are you DIY?

(27-05-2018, 09:48 AM)Katie Wrote:  Wow! you have done rather well for yourself there  Cool

well done You! xx

Ah thanks Katie hon.  O.  I just wish I could master makeup as well as you have.  You look soooo  great!

(27-05-2018, 10:03 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Must admit I am the tinsiest insiest bit jealous

Mine look like snowflake dots in comparison, mind you I am taking estrogen to suppress desires only , but a bit more up top would be nice 

X

Julie

I have no doubt, even with micro dosage, you will start a growth spurt..  Thanks for the compliment.

(27-05-2018, 08:16 PM)Aria Wrote:  
(27-05-2018, 01:28 AM)myboobs Wrote:  

Lowe legs  Huh Huh
Sorry to hear that!   Sad   I am surprised the Doctor didn't find a prescription to help before yanking you off of HRT.   Or are you DIY?
DIY  Blush

So, I realized it's been awhile since I have posted pictures, so here ya all go!

Be kind, rewind......  Don't spit into the wind....  Don't pull the mask of the Lone Ranger....  And please leave remarks.
LOL

Blush Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shape has changed, there a lot fuller
X

Julie

(22-09-2018, 05:25 AM)Aria Wrote:  So, I realized it's been awhile since I have posted pictures, so here ya all go!

Be kind, rewind......  Don't spit into the wind....  Don't pull the mask of the Lone Ranger....  And please leave remarks.
LOL

Blush Smile

You certainly got some growth. Shape looks good too .
You measured your cup yet ?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon