Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What have I done?

(21-05-2016, 08:54 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  
(21-05-2016, 12:59 AM)Fire And Ice Wrote:  So thinking about new names I realized my affinity for a new name would also stem from signing the name as well. There are only a few capital letters I love the way I write them. A, D, F, J, L, and S. So any name would stand a better chance if they started with one of those letters. Probably why I like Sofia and Sapphire. Ugh, Sofia is really starting to grow on me. Dodgy

On another note, I really love the solid grey dress I found. I want to find another dress to wear on my trips next week. I am losing this battle at an alarming rate. I thought for sure I was going to come out victorious and the curiosity would end, instead she is winning. It is only a matter of time before full life is blossomed into my alter ego. I have a feeling that if I post the new pictures it will just push me further down this path I'm now passively resisting. Dodgy

Anna Danielle Francine jasmine laurenne Sasha that's a rather long name! Tongue

Ooh, few mor names that could be possible.

Sofia
Danielle
Francine
Jasmine

I should post my pictures, maybe that could help find a name that is suitable. Wink

I really like Sofia....

(21-05-2016, 12:59 AM)Fire And Ice Wrote:  So thinking about new names I realized my affinity for a new name would also stem from signing the name as well. There are only a few capital letters I love the way I write them. A, D, F, J, L, and S. So any name would stand a better chance if they started with one of those letters. Probably why I like Sofia and Sapphire. Ugh, Sofia is really starting to grow on me. Dodgy

On another note, I really love the solid grey dress I found. I want to find another dress to wear on my trips next week. I am losing this battle at an alarming rate. I thought for sure I was going to come out victorious and the curiosity would end, instead she is winning. It is only a matter of time before full life is blossomed into my alter ego. I have a feeling that if I post the new pictures it will just push me further down this path I'm now passively resisting. Dodgy
Once you start down that path.......it gets harder and harder to resist..it becomes the ultimate slippery slope...been fighting it for years...

(21-05-2016, 10:52 PM)Fire And Ice Wrote:  
(21-05-2016, 08:54 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  

Anna Danielle Francine jasmine laurenne Sasha that's a rather long name! Tongue

Ooh, few mor names that could be possible.

Sofia
Danielle
Francine
Jasmine

I should post my pictures, maybe that could help find a name that is suitable. Wink

have you thought about a middle name? you want one that "sings" or flows nicely with your first name.

I particularly like my first and middle name, it seems, to me, to have a nice flow. there are enough syllables to keep it interesting Tongue . odd as it sounds names that are mono-syllable sound "flat" like a road, names that have multiple syllables are like mountains.. tAnya mArie , I purposely capitalized the A's in my name to give you a reference to the "peak in the mountain of syllables" so to speak.. so as you can see, my name has an up and down sort of like an A shape..of course too its all in the short A sound that gives it its rise Tongue I know, I am weird..

Sofia Lauren Tongue there ya go! hee hee

(21-05-2016, 11:04 PM)breastman59 Wrote:  I really like Sofia....

The name is really growing on me too. I'm in trouble aren't I? Oh well, I think I'm way past slowing down, I think I'm sliding down that slippery slope faster than a speeding bullet. Maybe once all my traveling has come to a halt things will slow down, or somewhat reverse. Huh

(21-05-2016, 11:09 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  Sofia Lauren Tongue there ya go! hee hee

No, not weird at all. I do not like my given name, but in Spanish it flows very nicely and I actually like it a bit more than in English. Sofia Lauren actually sounds quite lovely and it actually flows very well with my last name. Aghh, what are you all doing to me??

I'm planning on posting my pictures later this week once I get a chance to go through them all a bit more carefully. Then perhaps I'll take any additional suggestions that may perhaps fit me better. Right now though Sofia Lauren is up on my list. Thank you and Katana... I think. Tongue

(22-05-2016, 02:40 AM)Fire And Ice Wrote:  
(21-05-2016, 11:09 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  Sofia Lauren Tongue there ya go! hee hee

No, not weird at all. I do not like my given name, but in Spanish it flows very nicely and I actually like it a bit more than in English. Sofia Lauren actually sounds quite lovely and it actually flows very well with my last name. Aghh, what are you all doing to me??

I'm planning on posting my pictures later this week once I get a chance to go through them all a bit more carefully. Then perhaps I'll take any additional suggestions that may perhaps fit me better. Right now though Sofia Lauren is up on my list. Thank you and Katana... I think. Tongue

subliminal suggestion :p hee hee..
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophia_Loren this is who I thought of when you mentioned Sophia Big Grin

(22-05-2016, 02:32 AM)Fire And Ice Wrote:  

The name is really growing on me too. I'm in trouble aren't I? Oh well, I think I'm way past slowing down, I think I'm sliding down that slippery slope faster than a speeding bullet. Maybe once all my traveling has come to a halt things will slow down, or somewhat reverse. Huh
I don't think you are in trouble...just finally realizing...like me...it has always been there...but after my divorce came on me like a freight train...Started back up on PM today to try and quiet her down.....

(22-05-2016, 03:04 AM)breastman59 Wrote:  
(22-05-2016, 02:32 AM)Fire And Ice Wrote:  

I don't think you are in trouble...just finally realizing...like me...it has always been there...but after my divorce came on me like a freight train...Started back up on PM today to try and quiet her down.....

it seems, that many of us, once we come to the realization of WHO we are, we can relax, then the healing and balancing can begin. In the denial phase, we often become self-loathing, and loathe others, because we are not content with who we are.. that bit of mental morphology will soon expedite. its like discovering a new world, in your own mind.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon