Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What have I done?

Question 

So I may have done something that could potentially become a bit troublesome for me. I finally did it. I found a place and got a makeover. I surprised myself that I actually followed through with it.

The end results, I was giddy as a school girl. I couldn't stop smiling. I had a wonderful day and so much fun. I so badly wanted to go out to test the waters. I didn't, but I got a lot of pictures of myself. I am tempted to post some of the pictures, but worry that I might be recognized.

No, my new alter ego does not have a name. If I name her, it just makes it that much more real, which could spell trouble for me. That being said, the idea has already been planted by the person who did the makeover, and Darby. So needless to say, a few names have been swimming around my poor noggin. Oh why oh why did I open up Pandora's box? Must be a glutton for punishment.

She's out now it's going to be hard to stuff her back in the bottle. But you know you have lot's of support(or enabling?) From this group !

(19-05-2016, 08:43 AM)Darby9 Wrote:  She's out now it's going to be hard to stuff her back in the bottle. But you know you have lot's of support(or enabling?) From this group !

No comment heheheh Tongue

@Fire - That was very brave and I can imagine how happy you were ^_^ Congrats!

Congrats Fire and Ice!
One thing for sure that none of these wonderful feelings ever go away.
From the first snap of bra, to the softness of panties, to the exquisite magic of pantyhose, its heavens little gifts to you that you are more than you first appear. Enjoy the ride. Its both maddening and glorious as you have discovered.
Bobbi

(19-05-2016, 08:43 AM)Darby9 Wrote:  She's out now it's going to be hard to stuff her back in the bottle. But you know you have lot's of support(or enabling?) From this group !

Ha ha, the support is wonderful, it's the enabling that's going to get me in hotter water. Tongue

Pandora is a cute name Tongue

(19-05-2016, 11:30 AM)-Tasha- Wrote:  

No comment heheheh Tongue

@Fire - That was very brave and I can imagine how happy you were ^_^ Congrats!

I was a bit nervous calling, then arriving, but after that I was completely at ease. The lady that did my makeover was awesome. I feel as though I'm doing her an injustice by not providing her information. Perhaps I'll warm up to the idea later. I can't help but smile thinking back to the experience. *sigh*

(19-05-2016, 12:25 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Congrats Fire and Ice!
One thing for sure that none of these wonderful feelings ever go away.
From the first snap of bra, to the softness of panties, to the exquisite magic of pantyhose, its heavens little gifts to you that you are more than you first appear. Enjoy the ride. Its both maddening and glorious as you have discovered.
Bobbi

Thanks Bobbi, I have no idea what I'm going to do with myself. A part of me wants burry myself in work and suppress all these thoughts and feelings. I just noticed as I'm typing this, my legs are crossed very lady like. Ha ha ha... Laughter of insanity. I have this strange feeling I'm going to have to become a bit more conscientious of my mannerisms.

(19-05-2016, 08:17 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  Pandora is a cute name Tongue

Thanks Tanya, it is a cute name, but not sure if I want any reference to my box or lack there of. :p

Part of thinks of changing the enunciation of my given name but not something I would really share here. Or perhaps a cute twist on my middle name. Outside of that I'm trying not to think too much about it. I feel as though I am fighting a losing battle. It is only a matter of time before a give in.

(19-05-2016, 08:41 PM)Fire And Ice Wrote:  
(19-05-2016, 08:17 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  Pandora is a cute name Tongue

Thanks Tanya, it is a cute name, but not sure if I want any reference to my box or lack there of. :p

Part of thinks of changing the enunciation of my given name but not something I would really share here. Or perhaps a cute twist on my middle name. Outside of that I'm trying not to think too much about it. I feel as though I am fighting a losing battle. It is only a matter of time before a give in.

I am envious as you can choose a name for yourself, I don't like my name tbh, I wish I could pick a name from the character's I've made up/drawn for fun.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon