Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My program

Thanks SisBig Grin Still seems kinda unreal but it will be very real soon enoughSmile

Yes Im the "male lady" for now anyway LOL.... Gonna see my psych again on Monday and tell her I WONT wait much longer for my SECOND letter...

Im thinking I want to set a date in 9 months... I will be in with big cuddly gov/brother/sister by then and It IS "medically necessary" after all the hoops Ive gone through with the psych and doctor letters.... Fed gov agency should give me a leave of absence for medical reasons Id thinkWink

I found this nice piece of info concerning Fed Gov "diversity" policy's... This is GOOD for me especially here in SD where there is no law in place to protect my rights.... Now whether or not this is actually followed in practice is another matter altogether but at least Id have something to use against anyone who was an asshole to me concerning being trans Wink

https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversigh...-guidance/

Id think they will have to give me leave for SRS but Im sure I will have to fill out some kind of forms with letters from my doctors to establish "medical necessity"....

Im thinking as long as management keeps their mouths shut nobody will know Im trans... As far as Im concerned its nobody's business but whoever has to know what the reason for my leave of absence is for... Though if anyone asked Id probably just say its for "surgical menopause", or a hysterectomy Wink

Well damn I start training Monday next week, 40 hours total, 8 hours a day, 5 days... WTF this sounds like WORKDodgy Gotta be at the PO downtown at 7:30 AM every day which means Im gonna have to be up at 5:30 AM and out the door by 7:00... Gotta have at least 20-30 minutes to have some coffee and wake up and then at least an hour to get ready to go... Used to take me 10-15 minutes to get ready to go... I can at least do make up and get my hair presentable in 30 minutes if I hurry but still this sounds like it could be pretty damn stressfulBlushRolleyes Only been off on a LONG vacation for 7 years now, gonna be interesting!!!! Tongue

Actually the one thing that bothers me most is I have to wear closed toed shoes Sad I hardly ever do that now except for boots but its summer and I like to wear sandles, flip flops or wedges and I won't be able to... Im hoping they don't give me shit for wearing flatsShy And I hate flats and also tennis shoes but at least I don't have to wear an ugly ass USPS uniform Rolleyes Outta be eye opening going into this as a woman!!!

Lately Ive been going with 20-24mg of EV every 4 days and that's better than every 5, at least I feel no need to supplement with pills or gel... Still thats a lot of E but any less and I just don't feel as good Huh Rolleyes I have been able to cut down my spiro to 200mg a day but Im not comfortable going any lower than that... Still on the Dutas as well but Id like to go off it I think... But Im paranoid about any possibility of T poisoning, probably irrational on all that E though Rolleyes

I took a week off the P and Im back on 200mg a day for now... My Prolution Depot should be here today or tomorrow but Im scared to take a shot I guess... I mean If I don't like this shit I'll be dealing with the effects for at least a week... Not sure I want to change things too much on top of the stress of starting work... But Im sure my curiosity will get the best of me Rolleyes

Wow, Eva, I can't imagine going back to work again. I don't know where I found the time before I retired.

But, anyway, good luck on the new job, and be nice to the public...LOL!

Clara Big Grin

(16-05-2015, 04:07 AM)EvaMarie Wrote:  ThanksBig Grin

Guess what.... I just got an email informing me that Im now employed for a federal gov agency, the USPSBig GrinCool Training starts on June 1stWink

I WILL be the mail lady, and I will be a damn good and sexy oneBig Grin I intend to go far there, it is my dream job!!!
GROOVY!! Good luck, hun!! Do they allow you to wear kaki micro-mini skirts? ;-) Are you going to wear pantyhose? I'd LOVE to do that!! Pantyhose & a mini skirt!! Even pantyhose and pair of at least slightly tight shorts!!
Does it take you (or anyone here, really) a long time to shave your legs! I use an electric razor on mine and it takes a good 45 minutes!! If I do `em once every few days, it's only about 20 to 30 minutes.
By the way, I meant to say "tends", not "tents". My computer seems to type whatever it wants!!

(28-05-2015, 04:36 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Wow, Eva, I can't imagine going back to work again. I don't know where I found the time before I retired.

Clara Big Grin
Yeah, ain't it a bitch?? When you're not working, you're so INCREDIBLY busy!!!!

https://youtu.be/djWu97AA77c

This "costume" is available for $44.49!

(28-05-2015, 04:36 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Wow, Eva, I can't imagine going back to work again. I don't know where I found the time before I retired.

Clara Big Grin

Thanks, me neither!!! It does pay pretty good though and it will be nice to have a regular paycheck coming inCool Im pretty sure it will just be 5 days for this first week of training and then maybe 2-3 days a week... But if the regular carrier goes on vacation, on leave, or calls in sick I'll be expected to work the route full time and they did say they will want me to learn other routes as well... I'll be "on call" during the daytime I guess....

http://about.usps.com/publications/pub181/welcome.htm

(29-05-2015, 12:19 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(16-05-2015, 04:07 AM)EvaMarie Wrote:  ThanksBig Grin

Guess what.... I just got an email informing me that Im now employed for a federal gov agency, the USPSBig GrinCool Training starts on June 1stWink

I WILL be the mail lady, and I will be a damn good and sexy oneBig Grin I intend to go far there, it is my dream job!!!
GROOVY!! Good luck, hun!! Do they allow you to wear kaki micro-mini skirts? ;-) Are you going to wear pantyhose? I'd LOVE to do that!! Pantyhose & a mini skirt!! Even pantyhose and pair of at least slightly tight shorts!!
Does it take you (or anyone here, really) a long time to shave your legs! I use an electric razor on mine and it takes a good 45 minutes!! If I do `em once every few days, it's only about 20 to 30 minutes.
By the way, I meant to say "tends", not "tents". My computer seems to type whatever it wants!!

LOL WTF Rolleyes Hun I cant remember the last time I wore pantyhose and I rarely wear dresses or skirts Rolleyes BUT I do like to wear short shorts when its hot out sometimes if Im in the mood to show off some leg Wink Oh and I do have the legs for that Big GrinTongue Shaving taking 45 minutes Huh Nahh, it USED to take a LONG time and it was all quite a chore but that was before all the laser/electrolysis on my face and all that E completely changed my body hair growth and pattern to that of a female Wink I epilate every 10-14 days and shave every 2-3 days in the shower, takes about 5 minutes Wink

Besides like I said, I gotta wear closed toe and heel shoes Sad Other than that though there is no dress code....

So I cant really see wearing boots in the summer time so that leaves me with gym shoes and I guess I can make that work with capri's or longer shorts but probably no short shorts.... I mean come on this ain't some fantasy, this is reality... I gotta dress appropriately for the job just like any other woman would and Im sure not gonna be looking to draw too much attention to myself... Hell I will be self conscious enough as it is being trans and trying to figure out if they know or care or notBlush

Of course my boss is male Ive heard, If I feel like I can use a bit of feminine charm on him to get ahead I certainly willBig GrinTongue

So I tried a 1ml/250mg shot of Prolution Depot (Hydroxyprogesterone Caproate) yesterday... So far so good, I did have a little trouble staying asleep last night, I woke up 3-4 times.... But I had some intense dreams I can still remember and that usually doesn't happenCool Too early to tell much but so far so good :wink:

Took a 20mg shot of EV this morning, Im feeling like a pin cushion lately with an E injection every 4 days and now a P injection on a yet to be determined schedule Rolleyes It will be interesting to see how I feel in the next couple days as both the E and the P shots peak.... Its supposed to have a half life of 9 days but EV is supposed to be 8 days and I know I go through that faster than 8 days... I figure I'll probably go with a P shot every 10 days and go off the prometrium completely...

I inject in the thighs and switch legs each time and Im doing the P shot in the butt... It's harder to inject yourself in the butt, but its not that hard, I never have any pain and I rarely even bleed more than a drop or two... So now aside from the shots which Ive become very good at, Im down to my one Dutas pill with 100mg spiro in the morning and 100mg spiro in the evening...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon