Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(03-01-2015, 02:09 AM)Lananonymous Wrote:  Thank you for the info. Been having difficulty finding a supplier of White Peony extract. So far, I've only found HawaiiPharm which charges a lot for shipping...the other on ebay..but not sure about the quality. Any opinions?

HawaiiPharm - ($33 express shipping or $44 with tracking)

VS

Ebay White Peony Extract (good quality???)

For dosage as a genetic male, I read somewhere that doubling the dosage is sometimes necessary to receive the desired effects? Is this true or should I stick to bottle recommendation?

Thank you again.

Hi L.A,

If you can't find WP, there are alternative's in the meantime. Genistien which is found in quite a few phytoestrogens is one source of an Aromatase converting Herb. I believe a newer technique holds promise and that's using Fatty Acids, and yes you'll find them in unsaturated fats, GLA's (borage oil, EPO). Here's some more, vitamin C also helps in making oral estrogens more effective. The genistien can be found in higher concentrations with the supplement Soy Isoflavone. Ethanol is another source of aromatase, which will be found in some extracts, tequilas, but I ruled that out for oblivious reasons.

In extracts 1:1 ratio is ideal, otherwise it's a less potent content and not worth the expense.

This is what I've used. You could also try local health food shops if available.

http://www.amazon.com/White-Peony-Root-Extract-4oz/dp/B000OAXVK2/ref=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1420247589&sr=1-1&keywords=White+Peony+extract

(03-01-2015, 02:33 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(03-01-2015, 02:30 AM)pom19 Wrote:  
(03-01-2015, 02:19 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  What have I missed!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering where you were while we will just laughing away. Smile

Ha ha pom I'm on a boat bobbing up and down but saw some Lotus booty pics and a tremendous response so I figured something big was going down Smile

Hey now, lol that's not fair. No using the ocean for the butt of our humor, j/k bob away rotfl. Big Grin

(03-01-2015, 02:41 AM)Lotus Wrote:  

Ha ha pom I'm on a boat bobbing up and down but saw some Lotus booty pics and a tremendous response so I figured something big was going down Smile

Hey now, lol that's not fair. No using the ocean for the butt of our humor, j/k bob away rotfl. Big Grin

Now Ella no twerking at sea, I heard that can be dangerous. TongueCool

Thank you so much for the amazon link and information. The brand you use didn't show up in my searches for some reason. You just saved me a lot of shipping expenses lol

You love it sailor!!! More pics coming your way!

(03-01-2015, 02:44 AM)Lotus Wrote:  

Now Ella no twerking at sea, I heard that can be dangerous. TongueCool

I'd never be CAUGHT DEAD doing that!!

Alright, someone else volunteered to twerk. Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgoyVRO0A0E

(03-01-2015, 02:59 AM)pom19 Wrote:  Alright, someone else volunteered to twerk. Smile

That thing is a riot, thanks POM. She said hands on your knees if you please and something about cha cha right? Rolleyes lol, I love the outfit though. Big Grin

(03-01-2015, 03:31 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(03-01-2015, 02:59 AM)pom19 Wrote:  Alright, someone else volunteered to twerk. Smile

That thing is a riot, thanks POM. She said hands on your knees if you please and something about cha cha right? Rolleyes lol, I love the outfit though. Big Grin
--------------------------------------------------------
Actually I did not know what a twerk was!!! Smile So I googled it and found that video, and I was so laughing and felt guilty not to post it for you guys to laugh. Oh, well it is still Friday here in US. Smile

(03-01-2015, 03:43 AM)pom19 Wrote:  
(03-01-2015, 03:31 AM)Lotus Wrote:  

--------------------------------------------------------
Actually I did not know what a twerk was!!! Smile So I googled it and found that video, and I was so laughing and felt guilty not to post it for you guys to laugh. Oh, well it is still Friday here in US. Smile

I think I would break something in the process of trying that lol, who knows, maybe my inner Buddy Love aka Sherman!!, Sherman lol would pop out!! RolleyesBig GrinBlush

Look out people!, clear out behind me. Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon